14347 results found
-
NOT BEING ABLE TO GET RID OF TOOLBAR IS TERRIBLE AND THE NEW PAGE ORGANIZING DISPLAY IS TERRIBLE. CANT READ THE PAGES EVEN WHEN I ZOOM IN.
The old page organizing display was much better. The images of each page were clearer and large. When I zoom in in the new format, I still can't see that page numbers. I HATE it so much and although with printed permit sets its great, when it's a digital sign and sealed document, it is impossible for me.
Also, the toolbar I can't get rid of is terrible. Sometimes I need a screenshot or something and I can't get it because the toolbar is in the way no matter where I move it to. Why did you make all of…14 votes -
HappyGodsway
Building community rehabs make and build business for the homeless while they get jobs while working together with the community and have all community get together from ever were around the town from country to country state to state Nation to Nation from across the world to get to know your neighbor every community should have get together now and we'll go get know each other I said annoying for 7-Eleven club for any convenience store that you go to everyday because they're like more family than the people that you live across the front God bless you all
1 vote -
Cannot print PDFs.
Adobe Acrobat Pro Continuous Release Version 2023.006.20360 on iMac running macOS Sonoma 14.0 will not print any PDFs. Error message is "There were no pages selected to print." User forum reports date back to 2015-2016 and don't work for me. This is a critical issue as I rely heavily on printed PDFs for many of my final products. Could it be compatitibility with Sonoma 14.0? Thank you.
5 votes -
opslaan van gedownloade bijlage
sinds de nieuwere versie van adobe, is het NIET MEER MOGELIJK om een bijlage te downloaden in mijn eigen bestanden/pc, JE MOET dat dan doen in one-drive, wat dus absurd is, als iemand mij een bijalge stuurt wil ik die ONGEWIJZIGD in mijn pc opslaan, indien dat in one-drive is kan de afzender het verwijderen of wijzigen, hetgeen dus fraude in de hand werkt, bovendien heb ik er een enorme HEKEL aan als een programma als ADOBE voor mij uitmaakt HOE of ik MIJN administratie WIL doen
1 vote -
The new UI for Acrobat Pro is horrible.
Revert to the old UI, please.
21 votes -
Multicore support.
Please add multithreading. I am writing this as I am WAITING on my Mac M2 Ultra with 128 GB of RAM to complete an OCR, that is apparently a still single threaded application.
2 votes -
Tools bar shows up no matter what I do!
The annoying Tools Bar shows up no matter what I do. I have gone in and checked unchecked, checked again. But every single document opens with the useless Tools Bar!
Also, when Acrobat upgraded why did all my settings vanish?? I have to set it up the way I like it all over again!11 votes -
"Create PDF from Web Page" is broken, please fix!!
The File>Create PDF from Web Page feature is mostly broken. It's been getting worse the last few years. Today I got annoyed enough to file this bug.
This feature used to work REALLY well! I loved it! I used at least daily to test broken links in web help and other web pages. Plus, it was great for doing quick-and-dirty research--it could spider down a level or two and you could click a link in a PDF created using this method and add on new pages as you researched a topic and went in different directions (that part may still…
1 vote -
an easy way to sdisable updatlikeds like this annoying useless one.. they said there's a way to disable this., cant find it.
disable updated BS
1 vote -
Acrobat Pro spews icons across Taskbar after switching Desktop Spaces
When running Windows 11 23H2, and the Taskbar is set to "Never combine buttons", and Acrobat Pro is configured to use Tabs, it initially exhibits the correct behavior of having only one icon/button in the Taskbar. However, when switching Desktop Spaces to another desktop, and then back to the desktop where I'm running Acrobat, suddenly Acrobat has created multiple buttons on the Taskbar for every tab I have open in Acrobat. This is clearly a bug, and additionally none of the new buttons that it created do anything -- I click on them, but it does not take me to…
68 votes -
Adobe Reader window stuck after connecting to my account
When I try to connect to my Adobe account, after I am authenticated in the browser and go back to the application, I no longer can interact with anything (I get a beep sound as if the window was blocked by something or disabled though it's visual style doesn't change).
Even after I close it, there are processes left running in the Task Manager which I have to terminate forcefully in order to open Adobe Reader again.This happens with the latest version 2023.006.20360 on Windows
1 vote -
Adobe Reader freezes after connecting to my account
When I try to connect to my Adobe account, after I am authenticated in the browser and go back to the application, I no longer can interact with anything (I get a beep sound as if the window was blocked by something or disabled though it's visual style doesn't change).
Even after I close it, there are processes left running in the Task Manager which I have to terminate forcefully in order to open Adobe Reader again.This happens with the latest version 2023.006.20360 on Windows
5 votes -
Bring back disable tab option
I would like to retain the ability to disable tabs, so that each file opens in a new window. It's so important in my job, I want all the pdf view in each separate window. I really hate the new version who don't be able to disable the tabs, all pdf are in a same window, it's so annoying and non productive. Bring back the option for giving the possibility to separate tab in many window for people like me who NEEDS in many windows.
7 votes -
Hello, I just started the update for the a.m. Adobe Acrobat Pro version and received the message "Invalid database tables". Does anybody kno
Hello, I just started the update for the a.m. Adobe Acrobat Pro version and received the message "Invalid database tables". Does anybody know how to fix this update problema?
1 vote -
Text not editible after highliting for a while
the text on the web client becomes un editable if you highlight it and don't do anything for ~15+ seconds
2 votes -
Report to manage unused licenses
I work at Petrobras in Brazil and I am responsible to manage the users licenses for de Adobe Products, Acrobat DC Pro and Creative Cloud Apps. Some users request a license but doesn´t use it. I would like to have a report that can check when the user used a product for the last. So that I can revoke the license for lack of access or use. This is very important to reduce costs and manage the licenses. Thank you.
2 votes -
Show working of Adobe Acrobat
I feel this version of Adobe is very slow in response, Adobe reader was much stable and fast. while selecting text in PDF page this behaves weird and shows previous page in selection. Scrolling in big file is too slow sometimes. i hope my feedback would be considered.
2 votes -
Usage Raport
it would be great to be able to export a report where you can see the usage of all products - also to be able to have a overview over if the users who have a license use the products.
8 votes -
Print specific area
Return to previous version because the current one is unuseful
2 votes -
Character encoding error
Adobe Acrobat Pro is having issues on conversions from MS Word to a PDF where it is combining characters into a single character. Most of the time it is the combination of lowercase "ti" when they show up together (e.g. Section, information, location). It functions properly in the source file of MS Word, but on the conversion Adobe combines the characters into a single character together and then doesn't recognize what character it is, throwing a Character Encoding Error. To fix you have to go into the editor, delete the combination character, and then retype the "ti" into the text…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?