Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10736 results found

1. I can print in duplex from my Brother MFC-J835DW printer when printing from every other program I can think of and Adobe on the web, the fact that I cannot from Adobe DC when I pay to use this software? Get with it and join the 21st century, I ESPECIALLY want duplex capability in ADOBE as most large files and forms that require printing are typically shared as pdf files and I certainly don't want to be wasteful or kill excess trees, but it would certainly appear this isn't a concern of Adobe, noted guess it is time to look…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello Adobe,

I just noticed that you guys have a pretty nice PDF tool online. I use online PDF tools more than my desktop tools as sometimes I am on architecture like ARM that does not have the features I need. I love the export features of the online acrobat.

Feature Request: Merge PDFs
    Reference Website/Competitor: See attached image

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need a way to setup adobe Pro to automatically utilize the accessbility scanner when saving a doc to become more ADA compliant.

Out of the box, this should be a feature we can turn on.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    You can check the Accessibility of a pdf by running the Run Accessibility Check feature in Accessibility App.
    Also we have kept this request in a radar and will try to provide the support in future.

Please check out latest features on Acrobat Pro DC.

Thanks
    Rachit

4. In a PDF produced from InDesign, with TOC and cross references, if I run the Transparency Flattener, the links in the TOC and in cross references stop working.

I should be able to run the Transparency Flattener while still preserving these links.

Win10/Acrobat Pro CC (latest)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi,
    I think it'll be easier to let the persons who were sent the pdf to sign insert themselves their e-mail address when they'll be signing.
    Why do this?
    When we need to send a document to be sign by more than 50, 100 or even 200 persons (when we need to check the presence of people at a webinar event, for instance) it's too long to do it now in Adobe Sign. We need to select and drag a signature field for each and everyone of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don't need A3, A4, A0 or any other specif printable size because everything is digital nowadays. I need the possibility to merge two or more pages into one. Panorama is a good start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As of today, it is not possible to run OCR for wider images. Please re-consider this limitation.

This is also a topic in the support community.
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/image-too-wide-for-ocr/td-p/11619072?page=1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In order to run OCR for wider images, some users suggested a workaround to crop the image, run OCR for the first half, then restore the image to the original size, crop again the second half, then run OCR again and finally restore the image to its orignal size.

There are two bugs with this approach:
    1) It is only possible to restore the image to its original size when using the option "Searchable Image (Exact)".
    2) After re-running the OCR for the second half of the file, the OCR for the first half is dumped.

This is also a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please support case-sensitive file systems. I have a requirement to use case-sensitive file systems, including the boot partition on my MacBook Pro. The only software that I cannot use is Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop. I see this issue has been going on for over five years. Please fix this. Otherwise, I just won't be buying/subscribing to Adobe products.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be ideal if you could download an Adobe Acrobat Pro App for the iPad Air or Pro. Especially with the use of Apple's magic Pen, I can just envision how easy it would be to edit, comment, mark up, or sign documents if this integration came to life. I personally work with a lot of PDF documents sent from design firms (i.e. furniture layouts, spec sheets, etc). I would love to have the ability to create block plan layouts, sketch and doodle or add notes to a construction/furniture layout on the iPad air (with the magic pen) through…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When combining pdfs the binder file has altered the text of the originals to match on of the set.

The pdfs are similar format with pictures. The pictures remain unaltered, but the text is copied from one pdf to all the others that are similar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I create documents for court that have many pages and require many bookmarks. There should be a way to auto create the page destination for each bookmark.

I use javascript to create the bookmark and to create the page destination. However, that inserts one line of javascript in set action such as "this.pageNum = 12" which works fine.

However the NYS courts now will not permit a document to be uploaded with even one line of javascript.

I do not know about the other states, but NY has this rule.

An automatic was, maybe with javascript, would be a big…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've had two instances so far where being able to reopen the document would have been advantageous instead of canceling the contract and starting all over again.

The first time was when the signer filled in the wrong information and the second time was the last signer, the official signer was unable to complete her signature, something happened and only two letters of her name was recorded on the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi Adobe,

Mostly I am using Acrobat to check Output. I am total angry because Acrobat doesn't remember my last window setting. I have to always to click 'Print Productions' button and - it is the most boring - I have to always click to smart triangle at left mid to open left sidebar and have to click to open Page thumbnails.

Acrobat should remember the last state or some setting menu to turn on my favourite window layout..

Very thx

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i get the following error when i try to use the fill and sign function. i get attach the signature, but not use any other portion of the functionality. pls advise fix

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the issue details. Requesting you to please provide the following :

1. Go to Help > Check for Updates. Please update to the latest version if not already done.
    2. When do you encounter this error? Can you share detailed steps?
    3. Does this happen with every PDF or specific PDF?

Regards,
    Sandeep

17. why do you have that completely useless floating miniature page? Totally useless and covers up information. Impossible to eliminate. I spent >1 hour searching through the www to figure out how to eliminate it. The "x" doesn't work when punched by the mouse. Whoever thought of this brilliant do nothing should be reprimanded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi,

The date format using Adobe Form doesn't get carried forward to Adobe Sign. With the volume I am working with, it is just not possible to manually change dates in the form each time as there are several dates in the form and I have to send a large volume of the forms in one go. I tried using the script "Text1es:signr1:isdate(format=dd/mm/yyyy)" in Prepare form under Custom Calculation Field and it doesnt work. I tried locking the format and it doesnt work either. This is causing so much problem and we are considering to stop using this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i suggest in E sign that you need to create an option for text field or signature field place vertically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?