Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10810 results found

1. swedish adobe reader dc often stops with text 'Det uppstod ett problem med Adobe Acrobat/Reader Avsluta programmet och försök på nytt om det körs (0:521)'
    this is in a webapplication thet gets invoice pdfs from a webserver and present them inbedded in Internet explorer. next time on the same pdf works fine. it occurs when changing from one pdf to next.

Windows 10, IE 11

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I understand that some new features come from users that want these features however making them mandatory for everyone is not great.

It would be great if Adobe got smart about the Updates and had a pop up that could be accessed any time after an update which allowed a user to switch new features either on or off. That way we the user can control how the software works and if done correctly Adobe could build it so they get reports back and even feed back on why something is switched off or on to enhance the software in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This was a feature in XI Pro. It went away with DC. I want to be able to use control-A to select comments. That keyboard shortcut has been disabled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There's no problem when words are typed in serial order.

However if you insert some Korean characters in the middle of any strings and 'enter the SPACE key', the last one of the charaters is entered forcefully at the end of the strings.

It is impossble to add or insert some Korean words in the middle of the strings in comments. So we have to use ctrl+C and ctrl+V. it's really uncomfortable. Please fix it. All the versions of acrobat including the latest version have the same bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I need to be able to manipulate multiple non-adjacent comments. Example: select many comments and unlock all, or mark all with checkmark. Just as shift+click will select all comments between the first and last click, ctrl+click should select one and another without affecting those in between.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add image to footer header such as corp logo
    Competitors of Adobe seem to all have the function or feature

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Every week my team members print approximately a 280-page pdf of medical billing. Next, each member prints 280 pages and combs through the pdf for certain billing codes they have been assigned to enter. My hope is that with Acrobat DC there is an automated or even just a quick way to sort the 280-page pdf for specific criteria (number or word) and then export to a new, much smaller pdf that only contained the data members sort by.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My computer system is MacOS 10.14.4, Acrobat version is DC (2019.020.20099). After adding fonts to macOS FontBook, the Acrobat DC “save as PDF” interface has been scrambled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue to us. Can you please provide some more details :

1. What font did you add via macOS font book?
    2. Do you see this scrambled interface only on save dialog? Can you please go to Home / My computer/ Document Cloud/ Add an Account section on the left hand rail and let us know if you observe the same issue on these screens.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

9. Ever since getting Adobe Acrobat DC Pro (version 2019.010.20100) on a new Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise client , any time I open a PDF to do anything (edit, PDF, Organize Pages, or just leave the PDF open without selecting any tool), I have about 45 seconds before Acrobat locks up and is unresponsive. Every time I have to close the program. I have to go to another workstation running Windows 7 Professional SP1 and use Acrobat Pro 2015.006.30456, which runs flawlessly. Do I have to make a request to roll my machine back to Windows 7 in order to solve…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice to be able to search the preferences. ALL the Adobe products have over 20 organized "tabs" to find the settings you are looking for, but it still makes it too hard to find the settings you are looking for. You need to update this to be more like current software with a way to search for the settings, like Google Chrome or Vivaldi browsers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My company's work makes it necessary to have multiple documents open on dual screens. So far, we've only been able to flip between documents on different tabs. This does NOT work. I haven't been able to locate how-to's on altering this function. Help!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Signed documents from the recent list on the Acrobat Pro, Reader, and Document Cloud for added security in assuring that all traces of any document are COMPLETELY REMOVED....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Every time the feedback button pops up everything freezes. My feedback is stop asking for feedback.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is now the worst feature b/c it does not work consistently. I have to close each time I want to sign. Now I just print and sign it's easier than using your signature non feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Every day I import my kewords to my 20 newspaper and I highligt the words 30%percent tranparency with a redact tool on adobe acrobat and then I try to take a snaphoot of the news on the pages for my organisation. It is to hard job for me because of I need to check where it the higlihted word on which pages. If you put any command or choice for export redacted pages to the desired directory (ie export reducted pages to the new pdf file or jpg files) it will be solve my problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use the Accessibility tools every single day.

However, I have to manually re-add it to the tool panel each time that I log on, unless I just leave the computer on and locked (and IT does not run an auto-patch and restarts my computer without asking).

ter locked.

Is there a way to set it add a tool permanently to the tool panel on a single computer (as with previous versions of Acrobat Pro)?

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No matter what way I try to combine documents, it doesn't work! I have version 2019.010.20100

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm using Acrobat Pro 11.0.0 on Windows 10. Running an action to convert pdf to pdf/a. If an input folder is specified to process and the folder has a large number of files, the Action stops at about file #250 with an error message that a .dll file (sorry I didn't get the full file name) is missing or corrupt. Have to use Task Manager to close Acrobat. Works well if number of files is less than about 250.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. acrobat should have themes for viewing a pdf like all the other pdf readers. I have Xodo for windows 10 and reading a pdf on it is much preferred then acrobat. I can select dark mode and it turns the background of the pages to dark and I can read at night without eye strain.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    You should change the setting and reopen the document. I tried the same on few files and this is working fine.
    Moreover, we have taken you request for this and kept it in our radar. We’ll implement it in our future releases.

Thanks
    Rachit

20. In the new version 19.10 (April 2019) you deleted the checkbox of accepting a comment. Now I have to do a right click and navigate to "accept". Why? Please make it possible again!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?