Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. Why not make the math table calculations carry over from word and excel instead of having to use java. Even the tools don't even subtract or divide.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Adobe Sign app is currently only available on Android and iOS platforms. Can you release a Windows version please, so that the "sign in person" functionality in the app can be used by those with Windows-based mobile devices?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customize Quick Tools resets after every boot on a brand new computer with a new install of Acrobat DC. Why is there NO WAY to export settings for quick import and/or copying to other machines?! This is 2018, not 1995.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Signing documents should be fast. My continued experience is one of two things, Extremely slow to retrieve signatures or it just sits there animating the four squares of customers aren't important. Currently can't sign anything, have re-installed acrobate pro via creative cloud installer, signed out and signed in. Make this "feature" reliable please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. you need a WHITEOUT button. Nitro has it can't believe DC doesn't

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Permanent crop tool that actually removes cropped content. Masking content does not work for PDFs that need to be later uploaded online. It botches thumbnail creation and causes files to be unnecessarily large.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry fot the inconvenience caused to you.
    You can crop the file by following below steps.
    1) Open a pdf
    2) Click on edit pdf
    3) Select option Crop Pages
    4) Now select the desired area and click enter
    5) Now you can select your desired settings for crop, click ok and save your file.

7. I have the full version of Adobe Acrobat (DC) and it functions just like Adobe reader. I work with a lot of assembly drawings and I like using Acrobat for annotations, creating lines and notes - I treat it like a lighter version of Illustrator. Since I started using DC, it has been a struggle. I can't find the usual icons that I frequently use in XI and that DC works soooo slow despite that I have a $5k professional computer. Auto-Cad now responds faster than Adobe Acrobat DC. Please bring back Acrobat XI !!!

I hope the Adobe folks…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding a feature to delete documents that you no longer need or have downloaded by mistake. I cannot find any way to delete something I no longer want in my Adobe documents. It is kind of frustrating to have to look at the same file to see if I want it and not be able to get rid of it once I see I don't need it. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I understand that you can import stamps, but it is way too complicated. Adobe should come with more standard stamps. I use Adobe to create and review tax workpapers. There is no easy way to add a check mark next to items I have reviewed without several clicks per check mark. This process should be a standard feature and easily accessible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the new Acrobat Pro DC, I cannot look at two separate pdf at the same time - they need to be uncoupled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to be able to export document templates so they can be moved between Adobe Sign accounts. If one of my users leaves and their account is deactivated all their documents/templates that are shared go away as well. This would make it easier for admins. OR create the ability for an Admin account which can create templates to share with the team, but can't actually distribute documents for signature (I don't want to pay for an "Admin" account that won't be used).

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow IT managers to assign to computers not email addresses. You do not install to an email address you install to a computer. multiple people use the same computer. The work around using gmail aliases is stupid...I then have to manage user alias or gmail accounts now too. The administrator should have all the control over all the licences and installations. Users don't care. Users do not understand. They just get fed up and stop using the software while I continue to pay the licence. I should be able to assign 50 computers using my admin email so I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Click Send for Shared Commenting and follow the steps in wizard to add a note and recipients, and so on. When complete, the message appears that the email is created in the email program, but the email is never created. Usually it would appear in the Outbox, and could be sent. Nothing ever appears.

As a workaround, I tried to "send file, attach to email' to send the review enabled pdf. The email opens with the pdf attached, and i sent. First time i got an error that the file could not be found, and the email was not sent.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The dates and times shown in the Date column of a PDF portfolio of Outlook emails are not correct – in the PDF portfolio Date column the email dates and times are seven hours behind the actual dates and times of the emails in the portfolio. Example: Email date and time: March 24, 2018 7:59:26 PM; date and time of email shown in the portfolio Date column: 3/24/2018 12:59:26 PM. This seven-hour difference is the same for sent emails and received emails, i.e., the email date and time of sent emails and the email date and time of received emails…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. After adding an image watermark, Acrobat visually adds it the file. But the save button is not enabled until I exit editing. So if I close the file in edit mode I don't get the save changed file dialog. In addition, adding watermark to multiple pdf files doesn't work when the files are not opened.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Performance:
    DC performance is unsatisfactory. It seems to be tied to being logged in. When the app is not "signed in", it works fine, but then it won't always start up without requiring that I sign in.
    When I sign in, the app routinely freezes whenever opening, annotating, or otherwise working with documents. It becomes infuriating. This has been going on for years now and apparently hasn't been addressed or even acknowledged to be an issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I should be able to create a radio group inside a form without custom scripting. An example would be to select a number of check boxes and group them together and choose to group them as a radio button group.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Everything is a bug in this latest update. Adobe DC is for "Destroying Careers". Slow, unstable and the sticky notes feature is the worst ever. I am reading and copying text from the sticky notes and this happens:

The yellow boxes shakes, like a vibration.
    The text on it are over an yellow background and when you do the action: select + copy, it simply "enters" the text and replaces the background by a white one and you have to SELECT AGAIN. :(

When you finally discover that you have to select the text again, if you accidentally moves the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The feature "Restrict editing/copying" under Permissions not working when allowing printing. This is a problem as I need to send documents where people can read/print them but shouldn't be able to copy/edit the text to protect our intelectual property as much as possible.
    I have worked with the Adobe support team and they have acknowledged the bug and asked me to detail it here. Please include a fix in your next release, thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac could send emails without crashing. I can no longer use this feature. Support has given me changes to my system, I have updated the app and tried everything myself. Quite a handy feature to have in almost any application.

I use Outlook for Mac 2016 for email.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?