Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. I spent countless hours learning and writing JavaScript for a fillable PDF that calculated the rates of products, based on information entered into other fields in the same form, it also conditionally made certain fields required or hidden or made them visible again based on what was entered into a certain field or whether or not a checkbox was checked, and lots more. Then when my company needed the form moved into Adobe Sign, I learned that all of that work went out the window, because Adobe Sign did not support JavaScript and had it's own "language" of sorts that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When a form is made with dropdown, It needs the option to easily save as a flattened pdf, so the recipient doesn't see the dropdown options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This isn't an idea, it is a Bug Report. For many weeks, even months, I have been trying to get a simple time stamp to again print at the bottom center of pages. What I have been getting is hieroglyphics. It used to work fine. I have tried the repair feature or function, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Please provide a fix. I have been having to use PDF Architect to get what I need. ---fjk (... and why won't your website take my valid email address? I will have to use an alternate address and hope it works.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Open a colourmanaged Pdf with emdedded profile in Acrobat DC and also open the same Pdf in Photoshop. Colourprofiles are ignored in Acrobat DC.
    2. Happens on: Windows 10, Acrobat DC pro 2021.001.20142, Nvidia Geforce 1070 Driver 27.21.14.6172 and below.
    3. Colours should be equal in indesign (where the file was produced), Acrobat and Photoshop.
    4. Colours are not equal. Acrobat DC ignores the embedded profile.

In noncloud versions of Acrobat for example Acrobat Pro 8 colourmanagement worked fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In insurance we have to have a few forms signed by the insured. After they sign the forms we attach to the closing report. But using this, when it gets signed the pdf is locked. We cannot save and attach to the closing report. The only thing I could do is print it out, re scan it and then attach to closing report. This is way more work than necessary. We should be able to have without security so we can save and attach to our report. This way does make it easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi,

We have 3 newer Microsoft surface Pro Xs which have ARM processors. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has just stopped working suddenly on them. I have spoken with Adobe via the chat and get sent the link to the page which shows the requirements for windows devices to have AMD or Intel processors.

However, as I mentioned, Acrobat Pro DC has worked fine until now for several months. Please can you assist with this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Will not let me activate my account (ADB116102277UK) but still taking money every month. Please help with this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How about fixing the sign in feature. I sign in to Adobe Acrobat on my computer. I am constantly asked to LOG OUT OF ADOBE ON THE COMPUTER THAT IT SHOWS BEING LOGGED INTO. I CANNOT USE ACROBAT UNLESS I LOG OUT OF THIS COMPUTER.

I MUST SAY THAT THIS COMPUTER AND MY LAPTOP ARE THE ONLY TWO COMPUTER I USE THIS PROGRAM ON.

ALSO, I AM A MONTHLY SUBSCRIBER TO ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have tried everything I can do to activate my plan. I can see the plan under the Plans tab, I can see the order number and the billing information under the tabs but I cannot edit a PDF file. Its kind of a frustrating experience even after paying $179 still cannot get the service required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cannot copy and paste any text into the message area. Its awful. I have to retype my instruction to my clients over everytime I send docs out. Also I can't place my logo or signature greeting at the bottom, makes me look unprofessional. If there is an option for this please do tell because I don't see it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am a Creative Cloud user of multiple programs including Photoshop (no issues), InDesign (no issues), and others (no issues). However, a repeating error forces me to reinstall Creative Cloud, which is corrupted in some way that interferes only with Adobe Acrobat DC. After each new installation of CC, I can no longer create or edit PDFs. Error = "license or key is invalid or expired". Allowing tech support to access my computer remotely and remove the corrupted link works temporarily until I am once again forced to reinstall Creative Cloud. There's a bug in there somewhere!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be a setting when creating a form in Acrobat Pro such that when a user opens it in Acrobat Reader and they click on the comment icon, that the comment list pane on the right side of the document does not automatically open up. This is confusing for some users. They should be able to open it up manually, but it should be possible to set it to not auto-open that pane.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Never happened before. Replaced pages on a previous interctive PDF with just text fields. Needed to move fields on same page to slightly different position. Every time i move the field the pages snaps to the left. See Screen Record. Quit and started again was OK for a bit then same issue. mac OS 10.15.7 Acrobat DC version on screenshot too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi,
    in a Corporate environment the user often has to approve documents not only for itself but also on behalf of other colleagues.
    This is why there should be more than 2 spaces allowances to add Signs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It will be interesting to have as before a separate PDF Printer Driver Package to install separately on Print Server for example.

When using Citrix Publish Apps (1912 LTSR), impossible to redirect Adobe PDF local Printer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Prepare Forms has always had a 'Button' tool, which could have simple actions applied to it [eg. reset form, submit form]. I eventually found it in the 'Rich Media' tools, but there is no longer an option to assign actions. This is a fundamental function of preparing forms in Acrobat. Please put it back in the Prepare Forms tools and even if it's going to stay in the Rich Media tools – what's the point of having buttons that don't DO anything?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am currently in graduate school. I use adobe acrobat pro DC all the time to convert my classes powerpoints into pdfs. Once they are formatted as a pdf, I can take notes on them, and it sticks.
    I just realized I have been doing it wrong. I have been using the Add Text option, an option within the fill & sign tool. While this has been most effective in taking notes on powerpoints and helping me study, there have been many issues with it.
    The fill & sign tool is not made for quick note taking and texts. Adobe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The redact feature is really buggy, I was trying to redact text but the overlay text even set really small would go into two lines rather than one word and to select the redact paragraph was not user friendly. I instead just redacted it with the overlay white cover and then used the comment feature and wrote in redact

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In version 2021.001.20138 it's impossible to open XFA-based forms (sample attached).

1. Open any XFA form.
    2. All you get is an modal message "No error". When you click [OK] then you'll see the "Please wait …" shell PDF of the XFA form, which is generally only shown by PDF viewer that don't support XFA.
    3. Tested on Windows 10
    4. Display contens of dynamic XFA form
    5. Nonsense error message "No error." and display of shell PDF.

The problem is the same in Acrobat Reader DC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?