Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10712 results found

1. After I share a file on Adobe Acrobat Pro, Outlook will not let me do anything (open an email, reply to an email, etc.) until I close Adobe Acrobat Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Having constant issues signing in. firstly told me I was not connected to the internet and now has asked me to disconnect one service as the one I am trying to sign in on is not allowed access. Same computer as the last couple of weeks!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have 2 pdfs, version 1 and version 2. Using compare pdf, I can able to view the changes made and save the compare report and see side-by-side.

But, when I send the compare report for shared review, but the reviewers can see only the new file with comments and can not see side-by-side on browser.

Enable side-by-side view for shared review through browser. So the reviewers can easily identify the changes from version 1 to version 2 and it is easy for them to review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In Mac, when once I finish writing the emails of the people that I'm requesting a signature of - it displays the attached message

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Provide a means of increasing the number of folders that are displayed when in the "Save As" dialogue. You could also just use File Explorer and do away with the "Landing Page" as I more often than not end up selecting a displayed folder and then selecting another folder from there. Most inconvenient unless you always work in the same five folders. This is one of the nicest features of the "backstage" in Office apps (setting the number of recently used files or folders in "Options"). Having the ability to increase the number of folders displayed in "Files>Computer" on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I use the Find/Replace feature far more than the other tools that Adobe is promoting. And yet this is the only tool that I can't move to a sidebar! It overlays the text and blocks view of the material you're searching. At least before I could drop it into the header bar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am unable to delete links after inserting a link in a portfolio.
    Right-click, delete link does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello, when sending a document to multiple people, if you want the document to be sent to both signers at once you need to toggle "send in any order"
    is there a way to set a setting in the account to always send to all people without having to manually select that. its pretty annoying and we always forget and then the second person has to wait until the first person signs before even receiving an email requesting signatures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When sharing sensitive documents via Links it would be helpful to set a rule to automatically delete the URLS after x amount of days.

Right now, after sharing a PDF online via URL, we have to manually delete these links user by user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Advise with a window before deleting the checkmarks for files to remove from recent. Too often while I am selectively removing from recent, I exceed some unknown number and all the checkmarks are removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Password protected encrypted file with a time limit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When using Print/Create Adobe PDF from other applications with custom profile the process crashes and no PDF file is created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add a drop-down menu with Redaction Criteria Search History. This quickly verify previous searches as well as save redundant key strokes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I had a hard time describing this problem (or feature change), so I hope this makes sense. In previous versions of Acrobat Pro, clicking the email icon would open a new email window with the attachment -- and stay there. Now, it opens a new email window and immediately jumps back to Acrobat. How annoying! Why should I have to click back to email, when I just told Acrobat I wanted to attach to email?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please see support chat on email cloud link function, which is limited to one email without flattening. Cannot forward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would like for Adobe to have command-line tools (*.exe) for use in batch scripting or any languages for merging multiple documents into ONE PDF file so the task can be scheduled to run nightly... This would be an awesome tool opposing being forced to use the GUI (a manual process).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Electronic bundles created by scanning a physical bundle with double- & single-sided documents tend to have a high proportion of blank pages because the person doing the copying generally finds it easier to scan the whole bundle double sided.
    The blank pages increase the file size and make working on the bundles very annoying.
    Currently the only option is manually removing the blank pages, one at a time and although it solves the problem in the long run it is an immensely irritating chore itself.
    Adobe support on Twitter thought they had a fix using the 'Page is empty' function…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Frequently I have to combine files that I have opened in Adobe from a scanned version. When using the Combine Files tool, there's an option to "Add Open Files." This feature is super nifty by incredibly vague. Once you select which files you want to be working with, it adds them to a preview screen -- the order of which is the reverse of the order you have the files actually opened within Adobe. A few little changes would make this so much better... 1) Spruce up the file select screen after clicking Add Open Files (it wasn't obvious to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Actualmente al convertir un powerpoint a pdf, este pasa con los links que se han incluido en el archivo original. De igual manera debería pasar funciones como notas emergentes que al pasar el cursor sobre el objeto que la tenga, la muestre. Lo anterior para la variedad de aplicaciones que pueden convertirse a pdf como Visio, powerpoint, excel, etc. Gracias por la atención.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When deploying auto-updates for Acrobat Pro via the Creative Cloud App, please consider writing the deployment in such a way that any custom user print settings - that are not relevant to the update, are retained, and NOT reset to their default settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?