Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10742 results found

1. Wer hat sich denn bitte diese neue Oberfläche nach dem letzten Update ausgedacht?
    Es ist so schlimm. Alles, was ich im Schlaf konnte, muss ich jetzt erstmal umständlich suchen.
    Warum sind die Werkzeuge plötzlich auf der linken Seite?
    Wie kann ich oben die Schnellleiste mit meinen Favoriten belegen?
    Was für eine Verschlimmbesserung

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a keyboard shortcut to digitally sign a document. Every day I have dozens of documents I need to apply a digital signature. I have to click Certificates then the Digitally Sign button. With a keyboard shortcut I could incorporate it into a Dragon Script, and then I think it would also be available to use in the Action Wizard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adobe on Mac keeps saying "unidentified error" when trying to combine .PNG files. It also won't let me combine as a portfolio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Croatia has been recognized by World for more than 2 decades and you guys still didn't implement your softwer to recognize all alphabets from multiple countries just like Croatians ć, č, đ, š and ž. OCR failed miserably not recognizing any of these letters. It's time to do smth about it guys...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As technology continues to shape our world, the need for well-informed and articulate voices in the tech space becomes increasingly crucial. Tech Write for Us offers a platform for writers to delve into the intricate workings of technology, explain complex concepts in a simple manner, and offer valuable insights into the digital landscape. Whether you're a seasoned tech writer or a newcomer with a fresh perspective, we encourage you to share your thoughts, research, and experiences with our readers. Join our community of passionate tech enthusiasts and let your voice be heard as we navigate the fascinating and ever-evolving world…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use Acrobat to assemble documents, collect signatures, and to organize paperwork, especially for business and professional licenses. I would like the ability to make a Table of Contents so that I could easily navigate different sections (like chapters) of a document, rearrange sections/chapters, export, etc. Even a Table of Contents from Bookmarks would be helpful, but I would like to be able to tag multiple pages in a single bookmark as a section/chapter. This would be an important accessibility feature, too--beyond just making organization and editing more efficient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Running Acrobat 2023.003.20215 under Windows 10. I'm finding that in existing documents with Alternate Description for Links (see TagProperties1.jpg), if I run the Preflight to Set Content keys of Link Annotations this autopopulates the Alternate Description for Links with the content of the Link tag (see TagProperties2.jpg). However, the alternative text is still there and visible in the Tag Element (see Tag_Element.jpg). The full alternative text is read by Assistive Technology (in this case, "Superscript 6. Links to Cardiac Rehabilitation to Support Recovery From Cardiac Events reference item 6." The shortened version "6" is not read even though…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show an option to not show a confirmation dialogue when deleting a page from a multi-paged pdf. Deleting pages from combined pdf documents is a dialy routine for me and after so many years it is pretty annoying to always use my mouse to go click OK. It's a small thing to program, so please people vote it up, it would my life easier. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Environment: PC running Windows Pro 10. OS Build: 19045.3086

I am running what I believe Is the current Office version (not sure where I find the Word version). Acrobat Pro is 2023.003.20215.

The problem occurs whether I open a Word file from within Acrobat, use the Create PDF button the Acrobat menu in Word, or use the Save As option in Word - the exact same problems happens in all instances.

When I export the document, any text using the Acumin Pro Condensed Semibold font is turned into Times-New Roman and the letters are squished together as if there was…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How can you improve your life?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just installed an update to Acrobat yesterday and noticed this morning that I'm not able to drag and drop pages between 2 PDFs. I have turned off protected mode at startup as well as enhanced security and still nothing. This was the single feature I used the most out of the entire Acrobat software. I don't know if I'm missing some new setting or not. If not, please fix this bug or bring it back if it was intentionally removed. It was already painful in that you had to go into each open PDF and go to organize pages in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New Adobe UI has removed the ability to type over text in order to add PDF mark-up. Now you have to right-click and select 'Add Note to Replace Text'. This is very time-consuming for editors. Previous UI was much better.

My colleagues and I have reverted to the old version for now but hope the new UI will include the ability to type over text to add PDF mark-up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tools that seamlessly work and are the same between all programs. Copy and paste from illustrator to indesign. Copy type style in indesign like how it works in illustrator.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dear Adobe team,

I am reaching out to you to express a concern regarding the functionality of Adobe Acrobat. Recently, I have been using Acrobat to combine multiple PNG files into a single PDF document, but I have encountered difficulties in this process.

When attempting to combine the PNG files in Acrobat, I have noticed that the program does not seem to recognize this image format correctly. While Acrobat is known for its ability to work with a wide range of file formats, it appears that support for combining PNG files is either absent or limited in this specific feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make sure you have administrator access to your computer before making any changes to the system settings. Additionally, disable any antivirus or security software momentarily because they might obstruct the installation process.
    On your computer, make sure you have administrator rights.
    Until the installation procedure is complete, disable any antivirus or security software.
    For QuickBooks compatibility, make sure you have the most recent version of your operating system installed.
    From the official Intuit website, download and execute the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Any installation-related problems will be immediately detected and fixed by this utility.
    Uninstall the current version of QuickBooks,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why is Acrobat different from all of the other Adobe applications ?
    It waits until I double click a PDF file to inform me that I must wait while an update is installed, and there is no progression feedback, just sit and wait.
    Also lately Acrobat opens multiple (10-15) instances of many "Acrobat" Background processes. I have found this when Acrobat becomes unresponsive to an attempt to open a PDF file, like Acrobat Collaboration Synchronizer and Acrobat Update Service.
    Can Acrobat use the same method that the other Adobe apps use to inform me that an update is available, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When asking field properties on Mac French version :
    The text in the bottom of the windows appears in a wrong position.
    You need to do a screen copy, then, with Aperture or other, you need to do a vertical switch to see correctly the text.
    MBP Retina 15 inches, mid 2015 - macOs Monterey 12.6.5
    Acrobat Continuous Release - Version 2023.001.20177

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I go to the download site and specifically select the 64 bit English version for Win10 it downloads but the installer runs a 32 bit version and won't open properly once installed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?