Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10715 results found

1. I have a great Idea!
    Why not avoid force feeding someone your code?
    I preferr to load SW myself under my direction which is my right! I am a little old yes, but not stupid, in my world "I AM WHATS TRENDING!". I wrote code long before you snowflakes were born. I am multi skilled in many things and have forgotten more than what you kiddies think you know. I am learning everyday, but, somehow, I have no idea how I subscribed to an ADOBE account that skims my bank $15/month. I almosted purged my bladder all over myself I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I appreciate that Adobe has the 'Read Out Loud' function, and I am familiar with how to use it and change the voice, but it is objectively worse than Immersive Reader in terms of usability, user experience, and universal design.

Can you please dedicate some resources towards PDF compatibility with Immersive Reader?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As of right now, if I want to change the "default" setting for "Signing Order" to "Recipients will sign in any order", but a user on our account would like to have that setting default to "Recipients will sign in the order they are entered" for themselves (at the user level), this is currently not possible as confirmed by Adobe Support a few minutes ago. It would be helpful for users to be able to change some of their own default settings rather than only having account-wide default settings for every single user. This is also true for setting a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am on Windows 10 64-bit, on a Dell XPS 15 9500 with a 4K screen.

Here is the link to the video where I compare text box resizing between Microsoft Word 365 and Acrobat DC Pro v22.002.20212
    https://felixwong.photos/s/iLLYsgeRZeZRMYN

On any other word processor app, resizing a text box is intuitive and fast. While on DC Pro, the cursor switches between "Move" and "Rotate" more often than land on "Resize". Some times I need to zoom in to 150% or 200% just to be able to nail the "resize" tool.
    As you can see in the attached photo, my cursor…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I dare anyone to click on the printer icon once pdf is opened in chrome tab and successfully print. Go ahead, I dare you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. show tip for keyboard-shortcut (alt+enter)

I don't want to know how many people give up the struggle of commenting in adobe acrobat reader... because of the counter-intuitive "sending" (entering) a comment... forced by clicking a button with the mouse.

apparently you can "enter" with [alt + enter]

please show a popup-tip for this key-combo when hovering over the [send-button]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Everyone wants a keyboard shortcut, and I am no different, would love there to be a way to import comments from another PDF into Acrobat using a keyboard shortcut, vs. the current way of clicking the little dot menu. We do this all day long every day at the agency where I work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Man. This sucks. Somehow I got 5 PDFs open in one Acrobat window. They are all lined up as tabs. That's cool.
    Now I want to "SAVE AS" ... there's no file menu available anywhere. All I can see is "CONVERT, SIGN, MORE" at the top bar.

Hitting the HOME icon takes me to an indecipherable mish-mash of options to add comments, open recent documents (which duh are already open) or look at "Starred" files. (huh?) Oh, and the side menu now has a bunch of "cloud storage" options (which are useless... I just want to save the open file…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is both a bug and feature request (after meeting with an Adobe Support team member):

This is feedback from an Intellectual Property practice group, which requires very specific Adobe specs for filing patent applications at the USPTO.

BUG: when saving JobOptions, our settings tend to get wiped sporadically. We need our JobOptions to stick and have the ability to push them out to everyone in our law firm

FEATURE REQUEST: from Microsoft Word, printing to PDF image directly would be very helpful. The two-step process to save to PDF and then print to image does not work for all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When printing screen shots to Adobe Pro currently you can only print one screen shot at a time. The user must save that document individually. When printing multiple screen shots (50+) that need to be combined into one PDF document saving these screens individually and then combining is time consuming. PDF creator has a feature that allows the user to 'wait and collect' multiple screen shots from various databases/ systems/ websites and save it one time as one document. Eliminated duplication of work and streamlining the printing process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Regression testing is a sort of software testing that ensures an application continues to function properly after code changes, updates, or upgrades. Regression testing is in charge of ensuring the general stability and operation of current features. Regression testing is used whenever a new modification is made to the code to ensure that the system is sustainable under continual improvement after each update. If you looking best Regression testing tool for your work then TestForma is best for you. TestForma, the greatest regression testing tool, is available offline and executes your own test plans with simplicity and efficiency. TestForma is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Recognize Text feature encounters errors on each page. Error reads: Acrobat could not replace the current page with the new recognized page because of the following error: This operation is not permitted This could be due to either a low memory situation or low disk space <>Ignore future errors in this document <OK>

If I click <x>Ignor fute erros in this document, it still stops on every page of the document, even if the document is 100 pages long and requires this error to be OK'ed for each page before the process will stop. clicking the "Cancel" button has no…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently e-Sign Templates have the ability to assign a field to be pre-filled by sender, but this capability is wiped out when you use the template to create a Web form. The "Sender" should continue as an assignable user role in Web form, and the "sender pre-fill" function should be included in that capability, a carryover from how it works in e-Sign templates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Per Adobe support, a shared link created from the Fill and Sign window cannot be removed or deleted -- ever. This means there is a permanent, publicly accessible link that the creator cannot control.

If you send a link to the wrong recipient, or realize that there is a page of your document that is private, you can never disable the link or prevent anyone from viewing and downloading the shared file -- FOREVER!

This is a massive security risk. Users and organizations must be able to control their links. We must be able to disable these public links at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I normally have to scan 5 to 8 pages with OCR using the feeder on an HP9015E printer. Why not have a one page setup and then one scan button.

Try it sometime yourself. It is a real mess especially with the auto bed option instead of a setup for the feeder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to offer true PDF Web Forms that look like the actual document such as an employment application online that can be linked to or embedded in a website for the public to fill out in the browser and submit. Instead of using an HTML form, they would see a true form fillable pdf that they could fill out and submit. Essentially merging the paper presentation of a PDF with an HTML form to run on websites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It goes thru all the combine functions and while combining PDFs, it sends me a red triangle indicating failure. I have paid for the pack and have 7-day pro trial and it doesn't work. Acts like I don't have it. Trying to file court docs in order and combined for email filing. When I'm done this app goes into the trash unless you resolve this. Doesn't work on mobile app or desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. From reading the Adobe replies on the community forum, I understand that Adobe prefers not to add the PDF/UA 'flag' (an XMP identifier) automatically because accessibility conformance should involve manual checking.

I don't agree with this rationale.

Accessibility Check includes some steps which must be performed manually (e.g. color/contrast, read-order). The GUI offers a way to mark these steps as complete. It's a matter of trust. That's ok.

So let's say all tests are passed. Why not add the PDF/UA flag at that moment? Perhaps when all steps are passed, a query dialog could appear? Or just enable a checkbox…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Until today, when I used the add text feature in fill & sign, text would automatically pop up. I use this feature multiple times a day. Now I have to retype the same thing over and over. This is going to cost me lots of time in my day, as I do this about 20 times every single day. Please restore the feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The idea is not novel - an autosave function that actually autosaves. I have the pretend autosave Adobe offers enabled and set for every 3 minutes, and twice I have lost all changes in a document with no evidence of where the mystical autosave files are located. Wasted hours and genuine disgust with this failing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?