Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10764 results found

1. Every time the feedback button pops up everything freezes. My feedback is stop asking for feedback.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is now the worst feature b/c it does not work consistently. I have to close each time I want to sign. Now I just print and sign it's easier than using your signature non feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Every day I import my kewords to my 20 newspaper and I highligt the words 30%percent tranparency with a redact tool on adobe acrobat and then I try to take a snaphoot of the news on the pages for my organisation. It is to hard job for me because of I need to check where it the higlihted word on which pages. If you put any command or choice for export redacted pages to the desired directory (ie export reducted pages to the new pdf file or jpg files) it will be solve my problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I use the Accessibility tools every single day.

However, I have to manually re-add it to the tool panel each time that I log on, unless I just leave the computer on and locked (and IT does not run an auto-patch and restarts my computer without asking).

ter locked.

Is there a way to set it add a tool permanently to the tool panel on a single computer (as with previous versions of Acrobat Pro)?

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No matter what way I try to combine documents, it doesn't work! I have version 2019.010.20100

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm using Acrobat Pro 11.0.0 on Windows 10. Running an action to convert pdf to pdf/a. If an input folder is specified to process and the folder has a large number of files, the Action stops at about file #250 with an error message that a .dll file (sorry I didn't get the full file name) is missing or corrupt. Have to use Task Manager to close Acrobat. Works well if number of files is less than about 250.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. acrobat should have themes for viewing a pdf like all the other pdf readers. I have Xodo for windows 10 and reading a pdf on it is much preferred then acrobat. I can select dark mode and it turns the background of the pages to dark and I can read at night without eye strain.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    You should change the setting and reopen the document. I tried the same on few files and this is working fine.
    Moreover, we have taken you request for this and kept it in our radar. We’ll implement it in our future releases.

Thanks
    Rachit

8. In the new version 19.10 (April 2019) you deleted the checkbox of accepting a comment. Now I have to do a right click and navigate to "accept". Why? Please make it possible again!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I can't get the number of pages to show up in the navigation pane/tools. In previous versions it was where the hand, arrow, and + and - buttons are. Is there some way that I can get the number of pages in the document without having to open thumbnails and scrolling down to see the total number of pages. Usually there was a box with 1/200 pages etc. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When selecting a form field and want to use it for the default, it doesn't allow for the existing decimal place. So, I have to go back and change every number field to eliminate the two decimal default. Also, why can't we just have the default be without any decimals?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a page that I have scanned 5 times using "PDF Producer: Adobe Photoshop for Windows -- Image Conversion Plug-in". This creates a valid pdf when exported as "Photoshop PDF/*.pdf", but repeated fails when Tools | Enhance Scans | Recognize Text is selected. I have repeated the scan numerous times, and have generated a fresh pdf using this process 5 times, with the same error each time. I have attached the pdf for use in bug reporting

Platform info:
    Windows 10 (1809, Build 17763.437)
    Acrobat Pro DC (2019.010.20100)
    Photoshop (20.0.4)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I open my coworker's copy of a PDF with most of the 500+ comments checked as addressed, I don't see his check marks. I have Version 2019.019.010.20100. He has an earlier version. The commenting feature no longer makes collaboration easy. Is this a result of the update?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There should be a way to turn off auto numbered lists, like there is in Microsoft Word.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I must admit I find the Acrobat editing features terrible. Why not have an "Edit" that allows editing of text and fields, instead Edit PDF and Edit Form. When I try to move a small field (radio button), 90% of the time I end up resizing it, a better targeted way without letting go of the mouse to indicate what I want to do (finding the sweet spot for cross hair or resize should be so difficult or at least have a right click). Why does it have to be so difficult to move an element (text or field) from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I can't figure out a way to stop getting a massive bookmarks pane EVERY SINGLE TIME I open any file I am going to set my computer on fire.

The Wizard won't do it. Edit > Preferences > Restore last view setting when reopening documents won't do it. I can't mess with the system registry on a work computer so that won't do it. Do not tell me to tick the restore last view setting box.

Look at this bookmarks pane. Look at it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The list of files on SharePoint is alphabetical. I would think recent files should be first or that a choice should be offered

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Repeatedly, when trying to fill in US Internal Revenue Service forms in Acrobat DC Standard, I get a "bad file handle" message, and am unable to save the completed form. This did not happen with earlier versions of Adobe Acrobat and does not happen if I open the files in Acrobat Reader DC rather than the full version of Acrobat DC. I am using Windows 10.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello,

I'm using the following setup:
    Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 1803 (OS Build 17134.706)
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, version 2019.010.20099
    Two monitors, same resolution 1920*1200

One of my monitor has scaling enabled through Windows (display settings -> Scale and layout -> 125%). This will change the size of text, apps and other items.

When I open a PDF in one of my monitor and I drag this PDF to my other monitor (which has scaling on), the ruler changes (see screenshot). But when I measure using Measuring tool the correct values will be shown. In my opinion, this should…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you open a pdf file and click on the print icon or go to file - print, the program becomes unresponsive and you must end the process.

Windows Server 2016 Version 1607 Build 14393.2906
    Acrobat PRO DC Version 2019.010.20100

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The mouse wheel is a great tool for scrolling through pages. However, sometimes it skips a page, instead of flipping to the next. Can you please fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?