14340 results found
-
Please include the options for cloud documents in recents
Please add these options to the same place in the recents folder. I often have to download the pdf to my downloads folder and having to go to my document cloud every time I need to do this is very inconvenient. These are both in the sidebar, and it's confusing that they're there sometimes, and sometimes not for the same document.
1 vote -
Please Release Acrobat Pro 64 Bit for Windows
Virtually every major software product has been available for Windows 64 bit for many years. So, it is insane that Adobe Acrobat only has a 32 bit version for Windows (and a 64 bit version for macOS). Moreover, it is very easy to create a 64 bit version. So, can you please release one in Q2 2019. Thank you!
24 votes -
Adobe Scan failure with Mac
ADOBE says they have an issue with latest Mac update. can not find scanner.
HELP!!2 votes -
When I try to open a document, the first time it says The document is already open and will not open it. I have to make a few attempts, befo
This is a bug report.
1 vote -
Bookmarks missing in Acrobat DC but not Reader
I made a PDF with InDesign 15.0 and the bookmarks are missing in full Acrobat DC 2019.021.20056. However, the bookmarks do display ok in my wife's computer's copy of Acrobat Reader.
1 vote -
"View Adobe PDF results" is checked in settings but is not working
Even though I have "View Adobe PDF results" checked in setting my PDF is not opening after I save it.
2 votes -
Form data doesn't print from Acrobat Forms (AcroForm)
Printing a filled-in PDF Form (AcroForm, not XFA) is unreliable.
File / Print does not work reliably, regardless of which printer is selected (even PDF Virtual Printer) or the options for comments, etc.
The problem is sporadic.
Several of our clients have had this happen, and there are frequent posts on the Adobe Forums for this problem.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/W9-s/m-p/10668894#M222034
Our testing results:
-- None of the form data prints, but the form skeleton does.
-- Some random form field data prints, but not all of it. Different field data will print each time the form is printed.
-- Certain types of…
3 votes -
Unable to login to Adode because verification email is not received
I cannot login to my Adobe application. The verification email is not being received at the email account. Also, the application on my computer shows that it is expired but I pay a monthly fee for the Adobe product.
1 vote -
SERIOUS PROBLEM NEWEST INDESIGN AND OLDER PDF FILE
I received a PDF file, to be placed in a magazine, with text on a transparent part of the PDF.
When I place the PDF file in an Indesign document the text on the transparent part is not visible.
In an older version of Indesign, CC 2019 there is no problem.After a chat session of a day with Adobe we find the problem, it’s the version of PDF.
A PDF file made in version 1.3 of Acrobat distiller. When I converse it to version 1.6 the problem is solved.I think Indesign should support also older versions of PDF…
1 vote -
Stop evil right-bottom clickable rectangle area.
Stop right-bottom clickable rectangle area within a window.
Frequently resizing accidentally causes a browser to start and open the CC page.
(Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019 19.21.20049.354971; macOS mojave ; japanese edition)3 votes -
Working with sticky notes - date showing
I would like to have the date show up in the sticky note.
Currently, only the Author and time show up.
Why not have all three? It would be very helpful, as I currently have to key in today's date every time I enter an order or if I reply to the sticky note.
2 votes -
Support CC library
While the cc library is available at powerpoint and word is it needs to support on PDF and acrobat as well. It is necessary for the team and collaboration.
2 votes -
When import the webage into pdf, some pages dispalyed not acceptable, some just display the link
Importing HTML is looking OK,
but other webpage, the pdf is not good1 vote -
Disable popup when selecting text
Would you disable, or at least provide an option to disable, a popup when highlighting a text? This is very annoying because this occludes text I am currently reviewing. Please do not interfere with the user's intended task. It is up to the users who will decide what to do with the highlighted text - after reviewing it thoroughly. Blocking it with the pop up interferes the work process.
11 votes -
Bring back toolbars
Please bring back the multiple-row toolbars, this is such a step back in functionality!
29 votes -
adobe pro dc crashes when using tags
while attempting to extract pages, i got a broken structure error which other forum posts lead me to troubleshoot the tags. I can't even click on the tag section without crashing the whole program. Save As to rebuild didn't work
1 vote -
Batch encryption pop-up box for multiple files needs option: "do this for all files"
When applying a security policy to multiple files, each file should not have to automatically open with a pop-up box "do you want to save changes to "filename"? When the question pops up for the first file, we need to have a little checkbox with the option to select: "do this for all files".
It's extremely tedious when asked the same question over and over (120 times) for a batch of PDFs to which you've selected to apply a security policy.
Also, there's a slight bug - the security policy is never applied to the final file.1 vote -
adobview.club
This bug has been detected as malware on my Laptop. {see attached PDF)
Are you aware of it or responsible for its attachment to microsoft.edge.exe
The bug stops from microsoft edge from function ing as it should1 vote -
Hand tool not working
The hand tool is just a black square. I cant screenshot as the mouse never appears in screenshots.
1 vote -
Add ability to select/define a view when adding a SharePoint Library storage account
When adding a SharePoint library as a storage account it would be beneficial to to be able to define which view to use (using the view URL) or be prompted to select a view.
In some cases, libraries do exceed over 5000 items and files within the library can no longer be viewed in the storage account menu within Adobe.
On the SharePoint side, large libraries that heavily leverage metadata have indexes configured in order to surpass this 5000 item limit per view. It appears that the storage account setup is query for all items, rather than linking to a…
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?