- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14340 results found
-
Allow the naming of Adobe Acrobat windows to keep groups of files separate.
I work with multiple files on a single topic, and multiple topics at the same time. It would be very handy to be able to name each Adobe Acrobat window (by a topic name), and keep each windows' files separate, and able to be conveniently accessed as a group. If this feature already exists, I'd love to use it, but can't seem to find it (yet).
1 vote -
Device limitations
The device limitations (can't have two or more devices per account) is not feasible for an agency with devices at a time. I spoke with someone from Adobe, and they said we could up just Adobe Acrobat and that would solve the problem. But we're still having to kick off devices.
We need to have a solution so more than two people can view PDF's at one time.
5 votes -
Give option to make Hand Tool the default option instead of the Select Tool
The Select Tool is the default tool. I never use it and have never seen a need to use it. It makes the screen turn blue and wants to select things instead of letting me drag and move around the page to review large documents. I always have to stop what I'm doing and switch to the hand tool. I am opening and managing easily over 100 PDFs a day and having to switch at every new document is frustrating and time consuming. Adding this as an option would save so much time for users that need this as their default setting.
The Select Tool is the default tool. I never use it and have never seen a need to use it. It makes the screen turn blue and wants to select things instead of letting me drag and move around the page to review large documents. I always have to stop what I'm doing and switch to the hand tool. I am opening and managing easily over 100 PDFs a day and having to switch at every new document is frustrating and time consuming. Adding this as an option would save so much time for users that need this as their…
18 votes -
Flickering fillable fields - bug
Please fix the problem of flickering fields in fillable forms for Acrobat DC. I experience it on my M1 mac running the latest OS and Acrobat software. The blinking/flickering fields make it impossible to concentrate on my work.
20 votesHi, This issue has been escalated. Currently engineering team is working on the fix. Please expect the fix soon.
-
I would like to propose that in the drop-down list application we can add a long text to it and that it appears completely on the form.
I would like to propose that in the drop-down list application we can add a long text to it and that it appears completely on the form. I currently have a problem with this since the texts in my drop-down list are long and unfortunately they do not appear completely on the form. It would be interesting to add a parameter which authorizes the line to return itself automatically as it is possible in Excel. Thanks very much !
2 votes -
I recently scanned in with my phone driver's license's of clients that I require as part of my service. They existed for about 24 hours then
Please fix the adobe cloud storage system and get my scans back.
2 votes -
Acrobat customers are not aware when a PDF is not compatible to edit
Hi,
The context of this is that when I was editing a business PDF file, the font suddenly started turning into a gibberish font without me selecting it and it would constantly do so every time I edit this file. Furthermore, this exact issue had never occurred in in the past two years that I have been editing this type of document. This is because it was not compatible as I was later told by the Adobe customer support team (Case number available). As you can understand, this issue that took place can be really infuriating for any paying Adobe customer as it is not known to them why this is happening. This left me trying to figure this out for hours and I couldn’t find the exact article on Adobe help centre. The solution to this is I was told, is to 'Open in Browser' then to save as a new PDF file altogether, as the generic 'Print as PDF' method did not work. The support team also showed me an article on how fix can be made too on the Adobe help centre. The issue with this is that it is not upon the customer to contact the support team to then find a solution to this problem because the customer is already frustrated at that point. I pretty much had to learn this in a difficult manner via Adobe Customer support who helpfully guided me on this.
My suggestion is that customers are to be notified when their PDF is not compatible to edit, and notification absolutely must show clear instructions on how to make this compatible too, in simple easy steps so that the solution can be fixed a matter of seconds.
Kind regards
TaahirHi,
The context of this is that when I was editing a business PDF file, the font suddenly started turning into a gibberish font without me selecting it and it would constantly do so every time I edit this file. Furthermore, this exact issue had never occurred in in the past two years that I have been editing this type of document. This is because it was not compatible as I was later told by the Adobe customer support team (Case number available). As you can understand, this issue that took place can be really infuriating for any paying Adobe…
1 vote -
Encrypting Password to bulk files
Hi! Is it possible to encrypt the same password to bulk documents?
1 vote -
2 votes
-
BUG: Acrobat DC randomly making text or images disappear when changing reading order
When reordering the reading order of items on the pages of an audit report, Acrobat randomly removed text on pages that I wasn't even looking at. I tested it out on another file and discovered the text disappears when you hit save. Up until then everything appears fine.
Acrobat was also making random layers of embedded pdf maps disappear when when trying to add alternative text, and there is no option to simply edit the SLUG text instead.
4 votes -
We need a keyboard shortcut for publishing a comment on a PDF document!
We need a keyboard shortcut for publishing a comment on a PDF document!
Using the mouse to click on the publish button is too long.
5 votes -
Detect line work changes with pdf plans
the ability to detect line work changes between versions of pdf plans. when the designer makes changes to plans and does not call them out specifically, changes become difficult to find.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Universal Use of Digital Signature in BOTH Desktop App and Web Version of the program
Adobe needs to make the option of using a Digital Signature universal regardless of whether using the desktop application or web version. Currently, you can ONLY use a Digital Signature through the Desktop Application. This should be a universal option regardless of whether using the desktop app or web version.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Flush "Recognize Text Command" when "<>Ignore future errors in this document" is checked
Recognize Text feature encounters errors on each page. Error reads: Acrobat could not replace the current page with the new recognized page because of the following error: This operation is not permitted This could be due to either a low memory situation or low disk space <>Ignore future errors in this document <OK>
If I click <x>Ignor fute erros in this document, it still stops on every page of the document, even if the document is 100 pages long and requires this error to be OK'ed for each page before the process will stop. clicking the "Cancel" button has no effect.
Please allow the <>Ignore future errors in the document to flush the Recognize Text command.
Recognize Text feature encounters errors on each page. Error reads: Acrobat could not replace the current page with the new recognized page because of the following error: This operation is not permitted This could be due to either a low memory situation or low disk space <>Ignore future errors in this document <OK>
If I click <x>Ignor fute erros in this document, it still stops on every page of the document, even if the document is 100 pages long and requires this error to be OK'ed for each page before the process will stop. clicking the "Cancel" button has no…
2 votes -
wrong character
Copied text into document and the capital "I" shows as "[". I tried to delete the character and enter an "I", but it continually shows the bracket.
2 votes -
Hang/Crash on Large Comment Collection
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 chokes and crashes on documents with large numbers of comments, sometimes when opening them and sometimes when opening the comment tool. Adobe Acrobat DC stays alive but becomes impractically sluggish. Evince and FoxIt are able to comment on such documents without issue. The attached file is from a post on the Autodesk forum since I cannot share my test case.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add Sender & pre-fill fields to e-Sign Web Forms
Currently e-Sign Templates have the ability to assign a field to be pre-filled by sender, but this capability is wiped out when you use the template to create a Web form. The "Sender" should continue as an assignable user role in Web form, and the "sender pre-fill" function should be included in that capability, a carryover from how it works in e-Sign templates.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?