Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11472 results found

1. nnn

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to know why Hardware Rendering has been disabled when the option "Enable Protected Mode At Startup" is checked. Why is hardware rendering a security issue?

To me this is a serious bug. You have crippled Adobe Acrobat for 3D delivery by forcing this on users.

If you find a PDF file that has ANY javascript in it are you not only disabling the javascript but also disabling hardware rendering?

I can kind of understand disabling javascript, although all that functionality should be able to be sandboxed. You, Adobe Developers, have full control over all the methods exposed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make "enable scrolling" an option that can be set in preferences. There seems to be a "single page continuous option, but it does not seem to have any effect.
    It is tiresome to have to set this for every document.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  digvijay singh bisht responded

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you in case we need more information.

Thank you for your patience

4. I would gladly pay $5/month for the use of Adobe Acrobat Pro, but $15/month is far too high for the amount I use the software. Also, I would appreciate it if you would simply provide the subscription option of "Three months free" instead of waiting for me to cancel my subscription before offering me better pricing for your product. It feels like you're trying to dupe me as a customer when you do that, and it comes across as dishonest. If that's not what you want your brand to be, then just be up front about what you're willing to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I set comments to only show unchecked comments, but then I reply to an unchecked comment, then check both that comment and my comment, it won't filter these newly checked comments.

I have to choose "show all comments" then filter by unchecked again for it to work. Please fix.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. OCR hangs on the newest MacBook Pro with macOS 10.13.6, Acrobat Pro DC 2018.011.2005

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For the european GPDR rules it would be greate when sending a file with Send and track to disable the download option. So receivers can only view the file from the Adobe cloud but they cannot download it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since the l shortcut "crtl+0" for "show complete page/size" (don't know the correct english wording) doesn't work in Acrobat anymore, please re-implement it so that this shortcut works in AI, ID and PS!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple components of the Acrobat suite are writing to various sub-directories of Program Files (Adobe, Common Files\Adobe) as a user-mode process. In some cases, this is accommodated by modification to the default ACL model of the directories to allow the process to perform these writes, or it is relying on the UAC VirtualStore to re-direct the writes to a per-user location.

This is not the security model of Windows and these types of writes should either be going to the user's profile or \programdata\ when the permissions model supports this behavior natively. Having user-mode processes write to Program Files causes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello- (Feature request) May I suggest the ability to add a custom email contact etc. signature? (The address & contact one, not the legal or digital one). Our user was trying to send PDFs, and while it opens her mail (Gmail) the signature part doesn't get added on. From what I gather, it is because the programming interface and user interface can't talk to each other, they are seperate streams, maybe? (see link to similar, below)

Anyway, if they can't communicate, maybe add the possibility of a custom email address / contact one, in a future release?

The closest I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. a word look up ends up with '404 Not Found' using:
    https://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=<word>

instead it should use:
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/<word>?s=t

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This has been reported on another thread and marked as solved - it isn't. I have just purchased a copy of Acrobat Pro and am unable to edit .pdf's, which is precisiely why I bought it. The subscription simply isn't worth the money without this capability.

I have noticed some suggested solutions but these are highly technical and not something I would have access to do at work.

Could a solution be suggested - fast - as it seems as though this is quite a common error?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Just wanted to reach out and ask for help on removing an unwanted state appearance from a button I have created on my PDF CV.

Basically I have created a button inside my CV so that when you click on my email at the top, it automatically opens up the users default email programme and pops in my email address in the "To" field which is the expected behaviour , I have also customised the hover sate of the button to display a small red underline which is part of my branding, what I don't like however is that when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Acrobat processes hang in task manager. Clicking on a PDF file or the application shortcut will not launch the program but task manager shows Acrobat running. Killing the process and trying again still does not work. Users have to sign out or reboot several times a day to get Acrobat to launch.

Acrobat DC Pro
    Windows 10 1709 build

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Forms made in Acrobat Pro DC on a Mac running High Sierra, OS 10.13.6. When specifying fields 'required' any text entered doubles up when printed on a pc.
    Tried changing field background colour to white to block out doubled text, but cannot make the fields non-transparrant

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. we need to know when adobe Classic track will be updated to fix the issue with windows 10 and file association for .pdfs. If you set the association within acrobat and then open a random PDF windows refuses to acknowledge that it was set in acrobat. however if you set it within windows settings it is fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Bug] Shades and Patterns not rendered in OS correctly

See the attached PDF, I am able to see the shades in Page 3 & 4, and Pattern on Page 2 in Acrobat reader and in Chrome via Acrobat plugin.

Whereas, I am unable to view the same in Acrobat DC beta version since a year. I have tried un-installing that acrobat multiple times from ProgramFiles and PFx86 but of no use.

If someone from Acrobat team knows how to fix such issues... can contact me on jabber 33929.

Most probably I need to remove some residual files from other locations…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?