Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4430 results found

1. I hate the new look of the PDF. I need the page number and ability to move through the document on the top of the document. I want my tools on the right hand side of the PDF. How can I get it changed back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This new layout with Adobe Acrobat is really NOT great. I'm being polite. I've been using PDF since it first came out... way back in the days of distilling QuarkXpress postscript files. This latest layout sucks. I hate it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The boxes are misaligned when adding text fields. in addition, the text isn't automatically adjusting the size to fix the box so data is being cropped off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Funktion "Signiertes Dokument hochladen" funktioniert nicht bzw. ist als Option bei der Vereinbarung nicht "klickbar".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents/Upload  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the desktop app when I request e signatures and add a date of signing tab it defaults to DD/MM/YYYY. I see that I can change it to MM/DD/YYYY, but how do I get it to default to that so I don't have to change it on every document?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This compressed file is not readable. Not sure how else to fix, thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Create PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Making the signature field required on documents is frustrating. Before, we could use this app for simple form submission but not that a signature is always required, this app is less useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Hanan,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. You can avoid adding a signature field if you change the role of the recipients, either approver or form filler will allow you to send it without a signature field. You can change the role at the begging when adding recipients by clicking the dropdown at the left side of email field or in authoring by clicking Edit. Here's more information (step 4).

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. This new update is not efficient, productive, and I am about to lose my mind not being able to use this program as needed on a daily basis. I desperately want the old Adobe back. This is not working for me or my firm.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mackenna,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

9. Adobe E-sign won't allow me to combine multiple agreements into a single template like it did last year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hanan,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

10. The new update doesn't support documents in landscape position when sending for signature and 95% of our documents are in this orientation. Would like the older version Adobe Acrobat please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Niki,

2.    Select "Settings".

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. What the **** happen with Acrobat. If this is a new version, I'm very disappointed. In the middle of some very important work this ************. How do you get back to the original format?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cuando trato de comparar 2 documentos en pdf no me deja, ya instalé de nuevo y borre carpetas de adobe. Pero al tratar de realizar el procesos el programa se cierra y no genera nada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. very very frustrating. specified the signature zone at bottom of the page for third party signatures but the signed version has come back twice with signatures at the top of the page AND NOT IN THE SIGNATURE AREA I HAD SPECIFIED. Very frustrating. DocuSign next time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Alban, 

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more information about it? For example, if it happens with a specific file or any information you think might help. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. And another thing... there need to be more formatting tools in the E-signature builder. It should be easy to select fonts and align fields in a nice organized grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Marianne,

Thanks for your feedback, we will considerate for future updates. Please let us know if you have more ideas to improve this feature.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. I want to request E-signatures for multiple people on the same document. I can add multiple recipients, but then the form builder seems only add fields for one person at a time? Then I get a "Signature field missing" error. I can't see a way to make the form fields apply to everyone on the list. I made a template and this didn't solve the problem. Why does the system allow me to add multiple recipients but not make the fields for everyone? I resorted to sending the file to each person individually. Not a good solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Marianne,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. To add fields for different recipients you need to select the recipient on the left panel, this should open a dropdown with all your recipients. Then click the recipient that you want to assign fields, you will know you changed recipients when all the field types change colors.  Here's more information.

Please let us know if this resolved your issue.

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. Unable to select files

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents/Upload  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bring back the old e-sign functionality. There's no way to combine 2 documents anymore, or a document with one of your templates.

How do we toggle back? This is ruining our workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Benjamin,

2.    Select "Settings".

18. I am not able to reopen the pdf from the last sessions where I left reading it in the web version of adobe cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New e-signature experience has had a significant negative impact on our business process. We had been using the option to download individual files once signed extensively in order to send multiple documents for signature within a single envelope.

We are now faced with either sending multiple emails to the same signatories, or filing unnecessary documents with certain end recipients, neither of which is an ideal situation for our business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kam,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

20. I'm struggling to save documents from the home screen as there's no way to differentiate what document came from whom. I've included a screen grab. If I send the same document to multiple clients the only differentiating factor is the date. Is there another way to view them so I might be able to see the signers name or even at the very least their email? Thank you in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?