Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11474 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The California ruling for filing court documents as of January 2019 requires the exhibit number of a PDF to be included with the Bates stamp. This means that the exhibit number needs to be able to change for each PDF file that you are batch stamping while the bates stamp changes for each page in each sequential Exhibit file. In short, an "Exhibit X of X" or "File Name" needs to be added to the header/footer options so legal professionals can continue to bates stamp their court files in batches. Adding the Exhibit number to each PDF file separately defeats…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It is very frustrating the inconsistencies surrounding being able to log into Acrobat. You click on the login button and the little watch flashes for a second but nothing happens. To pay a monthly fee for something that does not work is not right

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With the update to 19.010.20091 on the Macintosh platform. Distilling any Postscript (.ps) file will crash Distiller, resulting in no converted PDF. Previous 19.x versions are not doing this. All our Macs that have been updated to v19.010.20091 is having the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Viewing pdfs from task bar flickering

2. After minimizing the opened pdfs, I try to go to the task bar to view the 4 or more pdfs that I have running. It wont view all of them (flickers the images) so I cant select the one to open up when I hover over the icon in the task bar until after several tries?

3. Windows edition: Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1
      Adobe Acrobat Standard DC Version 2019.010.20091

4. Expected result: Show opened pdfs when hovering over task bar Adobe icon.

5. Observed result: Place pointer over Adobe icon in task bar flickers opened…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Login bei OneDrive nicht möglich. Nach Eingabe der Email erscheint zwar das Microsoft Popup, jedoch kein Feld zur Passworteingabe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need Adobe Spark Video for Android Tablets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On some HP printers, if the user prints double-sided, the pages are all offset by an initial blank side. Thus the first sheet gets only page 1, then sheet 2 gets pages 2 and 3, and so on ...

This turns out to be an interactive fault where in the printer believes that there is a cover sheet and it is blank.

The remedy is simple, but tedious since it must be repeated every time one prints.

Open PRINT
    Click on <Printer> at the bottom of the dialog box
    Ignore the warning and continue.
    Make sure "Show Details" is open.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My Acrobat DC on a Mac keeps crashing every time I try to share via email. I'm currently on the latest version of Acrobat DC and on Mojave 10.14.3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. when pressing the center button on the mouse currently it allows 4 way scrolling option. It would be better for my use if it could be mapped to the hand tool instead of always having to switch back to the hand tool(for left click)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello John,
    Thanks for reporting your concern to us. I had escalated the issue to then higher management. We have kept it in our radar and will implement it in the near future.

Thanks

10. Every time we open a SharePoint PDF, Acrobat asks to Checkout and Open, Open, or Cancel. Please let me skip this question to browse quickly! It is an Adobe problem, not Microsoft! It only happens on Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Acrobat DC crashes every time I try to create PDF from a scanner. Does not start scanning, just crashes as soon as I click on "Scanner" in "Create a PDF from any format". Have reinstalled Acrobat DC and printer/scanner (Brother MFC-9970CDW) to no avail. This feature worked until recently.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need to be able to hide or resize the intrusive pane ("Create PDF"; "Combine Files"; etc.) on the operator's RIGHT. It consumes valuable screen space. Make it available when needed and GONE when not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I just upgraded to Adobe Pro last week and today whenever I open a PDF it crashes after a few seconds. I also am not able to print to a PDF and it says that my account is not activated, but when I check everything looks right.
    I tried all the troubleshooting and nothing has worked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. if you need to open a specific file often, there should be an action for doing that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If i want to save a document to Microsoft OneDrive for Busines, therefore I need to add a storage account. Selecting OneDrive for Business requires me to enter an Admin Consent to give the required permission for the AzureAD Enterprise Application.

By entering the admin credentials of a O365 Global Admin it does not work as an unexpected consent prompt entered in the Adobe Acrobat Enterprise Application for AzureAD is causing the error.

Documentation of Microsoft to fix the issue by requesting the individual user consent:

Causes for Unexpected Consent Prompt:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/application-sign-in-unexpected-user-consent-prompt

Configuration of URL Redirection below for reference to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide information re how Reader DC works if one doesn't have an adobe account. In that case if I scan a document into my computer using Reader does Reader put a copy of the document into the cloud even though I don't have an Adobe account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In addition to just an eraser, I have found it very useful to select an area and either erase inside or outside the area. I use this a lot in Nuance's Paperport. I too work with old documents and newspapers. Erase outside comes in handy to clean up staples, tears, smudges, etc. on the borders. Erase inside comes in handy to clean up sections of a document or unwanted newspaper articles near the desired article.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a fillable .pdf and needed help to turn on the field highlights. Searching for 'show fillable fields' was not useful on your tutorials and help pages, the switch is buried in the preferences menu.
    1) Simple, direct answers to simple questions!
    2) This switch should be easier to find, placed somewhere in a View menu. Uh, might I suggest 'View Fillable Fields'?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Megha Jain responded

You can try searching “highlight” as keyword in the RHP and select the option easily without going to Preferences. Please ensure that the PDF is form.

Thank You for sharing a suggestion.

19. A number of people continue to think it's a "bug" rather than a "feature" that the pan tool selects images & text by default in Acrobat DC. And they ought to be right, this is not a desirable feature for a pan tool, vice a select tool. In fact, it's why you have a select tool in the first place: to select images & text.

Pan tools PAN, as allow you to navigate through the document by clicking & dragging. This feature is literally defeated by having it select images and text when you click & drag. As such, it…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?