Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10530 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The newest version is missing combine files tool. When I click on cdreate, i gert a page that allows me to select files but there isn't any option to combine them. How do i get this tool into my Acrobat?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Huge resource hog and cannot export Combine PDFs. Go to save and a blank window appears. Adobe DC is a piece of garbage. I've seen nothing but problems after XI. It's gotten slower, more buggy and the interface and process of using is even more cumbersome than ever. If your idea was to cause more users to spend more time on your software... good job! Mission accomplished! Now I need a solution since you've totally ruined me being able to use it for anything. Oh, but I pay for keeping it updated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can't find "add text comment" (without a border) tool in August 2023 Acrobat.

When I choose another similar sounding tool called "insert text comment" and clicking on a newly-created blank page, nothing happens. (I don't know what this for in either old or new version. It may have something to do with cursor?)

Workaround is to use "add text comment" (with a border), change properties to always have no border displayed and resize the border after typing.

The old version behavior of "add text comment" appeared to add text at position clicked on a page and then flowed right…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add the ability to add bookmarks to a PDF using Acrobat Reader on the iPad

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. I want to add a new feature in your request signature tool, if a field is assigned to anyone or everyone / anyone that all the signers say 5 of them should be able to sign in same field and the documents should have a separate copy of each signers in the audit report.
      (this is helpful if for example a company wants to have all of their clients sign a new update policy document or something like that where everyone needs to sign the same thing but the sender needs each one returned as separate documents but can still…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Single Sign on users in Adobe Sign should be able to login Adobe sign automatically with Company account as default. It is really frustrating although SSO have been set up but still user need to type email address and select company account each time when they want to do anything using Adobe Sign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to be able to save without the window who ask me where to save when the file already exist somewhere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am unable to copy a page from one PDF and paste to another PDF. I never had this problem in the previous versions. Now when I try to copy/paste, I get an error.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After the new update took affect, any time I edit and then try to save a PDF, the file name ends up changed to something that's just a bunch of letters and numbers and it tells me that the document can't be saved under that file name. Really? No kidding? Because that's not the file name I was trying to save AT ALL! Why is the update causing this to happen? I mean, besides the fact that all of the functions have been moved and are backwards on the page since the update, this is the most aggravating part of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the new adobe format, on the top menu bar there is too much stuff. There is hardly any space to move the window. When the window is full screen its not as bad, but if the window is minimized at all, it is hard to move the window. I tried moving the window in all the other places but it either didn't work, or moved the tabs out which I don't want to do. It's cumbersome when needing to switch between chrome for example, and adobe and other open apps on the computer. Would be very helpful if there…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not sure whose idea it was to do this, but it is incredibly annoying when you now have to wait for the magnification pop up to disappear to be able to access like 20% of the scroll bar. Just put it somewhere that people don't have to click like all the time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I feel like the Adobe Acrobat Accessibility Tools are haunted. I reinstalled it this morning, but the earlier version kept giving me Encoding issues (which meant it read it letter by letter). The reinstall fixed that problem but now I cannot fix tables. I need to retag tables, but I don't want to retag the entire document. It also auto-tags it incorrectly, picking up the Table title and sections as paragraphs.

I deleted the incorrect item structures and tried to retag the table as a table using the Reading Order window. Nothing happens when I try to tag the table…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Acrobat should behave logically: If I get 5 sheets of output when printing normally, I should get those same 5 sheets -- only in reverse order -- if I click the "Reverse pages" option. For duplex printing, the current implementation makes no sense.

Suppose a 3-page document. With normal page order we get:

Sheet 1: Page 1/Page 2

Sheet 2: Page 3/blank.

With "Reverse pages" we SHOULD get:

Sheet 1: Blank/page 3

Sheet 2: Page 2/Page 1

But what we actually get is:

Sheet 1: Page 3/Page 2

Sheet 2: Page 1/blank

Yes, there is a circumstance under which that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When i circle an item and go to print the circles do not show up. Be nice if the circles would print, so i do not have to print and circle by hand.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Performance

Please improve performance overall on any platform. Wondershare PDFelement or Readdle PDFexpert are more or less overall much faster and work much more smoothly than your Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

You have the more feature-rich product, but it is much slower against their tools.

Many thanks in advance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This only occurs if the "New Acrobat" is enabled. The "Split" action does not work when you ask it to split on top-level bookmarks and use the bookmarks names as the output names. When you click on the settings to select these options and save them, sometimes it takes you back to the main screen and the "Split" pop-out is gone. If you go back in, the settings are gone. Other times you can click "Split" but it just names the output files with sequential numbers instead of using the bookmarks.

Disabling "New Acrobat" brings back the old functionality and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. too many notifications !!!!!!!!!
    price too high

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Since the update of Adobe Acrobat Pro / Reader on Aug. 8, the software crashes upon applying a digital signature on a specific form of mine. After JavaScript is done executing, the prompt for digital signature does not appear, and the software crashes. If under a specific case, I manage to reach the prompt for digital signature, and I would cancel, the software crashes. The signature can be applied only when the user follows specific steps, but it has to be done every time the signature must be applied. After uninstalling the latest version and reinstalling the previous version of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new UI doesn't show the full file name anywhere without having to hover over the tab even though there seems to be lots of available space.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?