Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. The snapshot tool is already there, allow the user to past that snapshot within the same PDF. For users working with drawings it is helpful to be able to take a snapshot of a layout and move it to a different area. I worked around this by saving the snapshot as a JPEG and adding an image to the file, which is OK but the image may not come in at the correct scale which leads to errors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I copied "TENSIONING" word from Acrobat reader and when I paste it in Google search it comes "TBNSIONING"!!

I have Adobe Reader XI version:11.0.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My ACrobat Pro no longer supports combining word documents into a PDF. When I can go to a file to select the word docs it only brings up "supported file types".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the Home tab there should be the following main tools listed:
    - Open (Document)
    - Create PDF
    - Combine files

Those are what we use the most.

My Home is showing Organize Pages, Fill & Sign, and Protect.I don't use those.

Or, you can add the tools bar to the Home so I don't have to switch to the tools tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our large organization needs layered PDFs to view and filter AutoCAD layers, since we will no longer be able to make native AutoCAD files available in an AutoCAD viewer.

Layered PDFs seem to have the limitation of not being able to save the option of 'List Layers for Visible Pages'.

In our case, users need to be able to rely on a clean set of layers used for each page, not the confusing list of all layers in the document. We have many multi-paged PDFs that we planned to use to view and filter layers, and the accumulation of layers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have 2 pdfs, version 1 and version 2. Using compare pdf, I can able to view the changes made and save the compare report and see side-by-side.

But, when I send the compare report for shared review, but the reviewers can see only the new file with comments and can not see side-by-side on browser.

Enable side-by-side view for shared review through browser. So the reviewers can easily identify the changes from version 1 to version 2 and it is easy for them to review.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a client who requires 3 separate pdf attachments for payment: my invoice, their purchase order and a signed proof of delivery. This is impossible in the cuurrent version of Acrobat Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why!!! After spending the time to put all the docs needed for signature into the program and then try to begin assigning the signature spots....it tells you it can not do it---- THEN EVERYTHING DISAPPEARS & if YOU TRY TO DO IT AGAIN....IT HAPPENS AGAIN. I am so frustrated with this program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Greek OCR should be fixed as it seems broken in the newer versions.
    Below you will find two paragraphs. 1st is from PDFXEdit (free tool) and second is from Adobe Acrobat 2019.021.20056 (costs two virgins and a first born child). It is expected for such an expensive software to make this process straight forward.

PDFXEdit:
    Τα ίδια κεφάλαια, και τα κέρδη προ φόρων της εταιρείας Α για τη χρήση 2018 είναι €150.000 και
    €5Ο.ΟΟΟ αντίστοιχα. Πώς θα διαµορφωθούν αυτά τα δύο μεγέθη (απαντήστε με τη χρήση πίνακα) αν
    υπάρχουν οι εξής παρατηρήσεις του ορκωτού ελεγκτή:
    1. Η εταιρεία είχε δημιουργήσει…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat DC erkennt die dedizierte Grafikkarte (NVIDIA Quadro P520) auf meinem Lenovo P53s nicht bzw. diese wird nicht aktiviert, trotz Standardeinstellung. Beim Bilddurchlauf ruckelt es ständig.

Acrobat DC doesn't recognise the graphics card (NVIDIA Quadro P520) on my Lenovo Laptop and it doesn't get activated, respectively. It is lagging while scrolling down the pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. See attached for the screen grab of corrupted image.
    PowerPoint version 1902 / Office 365 / Windows 7
    I cancelled the Acrobat subscription due to this bug, so recreating the problem on my side will be difficult.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have spent about 8 hours remediated a form to make it accessible and now my final version (I have saved 14 versions during editing) will suddenly not allow me to edit the form fields or even enter the "Prepare form" tool. When I open this doc, I immediately get a message that "cannot reflow this page because it contains interactive annotations. I hit OK and then I try to enter form editing and get the "Cannot edit file as a form due to security settings". I didn't set any security limitations and when I try to open/edit security, it grayed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am currently trying to convert around 400 pdf documents to .txt files. In regular Acrobat Reader DC I can open multiple files but I cannot save them as .txt. Meanwhile I can save the PDFs as .txt files in Acrobat PRO DC but I can only do them 1 at a time. Am I missing a step or can PRO just not convert multiple files at a time?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Anonymous review (especially commenting) of PDF documents is an absolutely essential feature for academics. We are required to do anonymous peer reviews of manuscripts submitted for publication on a regular basis. This used to be simple, but is now impossible, unless one wishes to change each comment on a one-by-one basis. If you don't restore this basic functionality, you risk losing a huge group of users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to know about the solutions for OCR software for Marathi and Hindi language.
    Pls provide the solutions

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I edit a PDF and copy text or change font, all the text gets scrambled into weird symbols

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be hugely beneficial to have seamless integration of the Snipping Tool and Adobe DC with one-click creation of a PDF from a screen shot or screen selection. For the purpose of this request I am using a Windows laptop with the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud. I can already create PDFs with one-click from most other Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook, but having Adobe be able to handle screen shots and even combine/edit them without going through file/save/rename/export/save will be a great enhancement to Adobe DC which is already a great product.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We are looking for years a way to export an xliff or intermediate file like XML from adobe acrobat, translate it and import it back.

Could you add an option like this in future releases?

Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PDF Compressing/Optimizing Issues:

I have a PDF document designed in Photoshop and when Compressing using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC there are 3 issues that happen:

1. The text becomes illegible in only certain parts of the document

2. The images become warped and extremely fuzzy

3. The Compression/Optimization tool is not compressing the PDF enough, we would like the document to go from 80MB to 80KB as an example.

Attached is what the PDF looks like before compressing, and an example of what it looks like after compressing. I have spoken with several reps and no one is able to assist me.

Please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PDF Compressing/Optimizing Issues:

I have a PDF document designed in Photoshop and when Compressing using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC there are 3 issues that happen:

1. The text becomes illegible in only certain parts of the document

2. The images become warped and extremely fuzzy

3. The Compression/Optimization tool is not compressing the PDF enough, we would like the document to go from 80MB to 80KB as an example.

Attached is what the PDF looks like before compressing, and an example of what it looks like after compressing. I have spoken with several reps and no one is able to assist me.

Please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?