Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11472 results found

1. Just today unable to update Acrobat DC - have Norton Security & all required Adobe access is enabled. I've restarted Mac several times & no luck. Using Mac OS High Sierra, 10.13.6 - the most current. No changes in my system - I've had no previous problem w/this version of iOS & Acrobat DC. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I just sent a file for signature using Adobe Acrobat successfully. When a do the exact same thing with another file Adobe Acrobat prompts me to upgrade. Even when I press upgrade nothing happens. What is going on!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My Acrobat DC (Order number: ADD030792008BR) close immediately a few seconds after opening in my notebook and also in my PC. Moreover, if I try to use it, it stands open only a few seconds. Also, I can not print any document with my Adobe pdf printer. So, I have bought a program that I cannot use. Fortunately I did not uninstalled Acrobat 11 Pro!. What can I do? I did not installed Acrobat DC corectly? My PC is a DELL Precision Tower 3620 and my notebook is a DELL Precision M1400. All my other programs work fine. Can you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow this feature to be used for the entire document by a single click. Now it has to be done manually for every page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When i use the edit PDF function and attempt to edit the text, the wrong letters are appearing after i type. For instance, when i type the letter "N" , "h" shows up, and when I type "o" , "b" shows up. This is extremely frustrating. Please help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I add email addresses, then it should let me fill in inits and sigs but the next screen says it wants me to upgrade. I just auto-paid on the 5th. This is a 30 page 'of the essence' Real Estate contract. I tried it on 2 computers. No one's available to chat or talk on the phone after 5:00. C'mon, how many people subscribe to the service and you can't have a tech person available to fix a problem?? Get with the program Adobe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug: For bookmarks based on styles from a Word document, the bookmark will go to the table of contents entry for a heading instead of to the heading itself if the heading is also included in a table of contents with page numbers omitted. The expected behavior is that the bookmark will go to the content in the document, not to the table of contents. If the TOC includes page numbers, the bug does not occur. See attached file for detailed steps on how to reproduce.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My send for signature isnt working. its asking to upgrade that plan when i already pay for that feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When exporting a PDF with Footnotes into Word, it would be good if the Footnotes would be retained as proper Footnotes.

Right now the text from the Footnotes appears at the bottom of the page in Word, but what looks like Footnotes isn't in the proper Footnote area of the page, nor are the "Footnotes" linked to the Footnote References.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat is printing the square of however many copies I ask it to print. So, if I print 2 copies, Acrobat actually prints 4. If I print 4 copies, Acrobat prints 16, etc. I am running it on a Mac mini and my printer is an HP LaserJet Pro 400. I have tried turning off the computer & printer, with no success. It is still doing the same thing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Acrobat Pro DC on Mac OS High Sierra--restore the Print to PDF option. Your product is useless to me without it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My feature request is specifically related to Adobe's use of Amazon Web Services to store the identity management details (first name, last name, email address) that a named user account requires to have registered with Adobe. My request is to leverage AWS regional location capabilities to store the data and content in AWS Canada's servers for Adobe's Canadian customers. My business has been advised that release of new serialized versions of Acrobat (and some other Adobe products) will end in 2018, and that I am to move to named user licensing. My organization is public sector and located in British…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I pay a subscription for Adobe Sign using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and it is telling me I need to upgrade to send for signature. I have used this service for a long time and im current on my annual renewal yet it stop letting me send for signature for some reason. Please fix asap!!! Hard to do business without it. May need to go elsewhere.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have to open multiple PDF invoices and put some information on each one (our promotion number, type of invoice, etc). Currently, every time I open an invoice, I need to select Comments and then select the type of comment that I want. This takes longer than typing in the comment itself. I would like a way to go into "comment mode," or lock my ability to have comments on for the duration of the session.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Under MacOSX (10.9/10.11/10.13) Acrobat DC does not play well with Dropbox. Using the Acrobat file screen to open a file in Dropbox often results in a LONG delay (or even crashes).

Double clicking directly within Dropbox folders in the Finder brings the same file up without delay or crashing.

Please fix this annoying bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The comment markers are not resizing with the same level as the diagram and their position relative to the items in the diagram changes.

can you make the comment boxes resize in the same level as the other object om a pdf page when zoming in or out in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I saved the file, all of the text has been gone and the only thing that was left are numbers and pictures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When opening Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, it shows you a list of Recent Files that you have used; however, you can only open one of these files at a time. Similar to the ability to select multiples files in other programs of holding the Control key to select more than one file or holding the Shift key to select a range of files, it would be useful (and a standard Windows function) to be able to select multiple files and open them all at the same time. If reviewing the files in Windows Explorer, you can open multiple files at…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can select multiple files also from the recent list, by clicking on the checkbox and also by holding the control key to select more files.

19. I need your full suite of products, specially those related to pdf, (reader, editor, etc.), for work on Linux, kubuntu or Debian.
    I know of there are many companies of the lack of these tools jeopardize the switch of the work stations to Linux, for the daily office task.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to permanently close the tools pane. 'Remember current state of Tools Pane' option is not available for Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?