Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. As folks fill out a web form, the additional step of having to click a link in your email to finish the submission is a pain and I would prefer being to turn that off.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Input: A4 PDF file with active link, like document links from TOC entries in TOC of PDF exported from Microsoft Word Document

Action/steps: Apply page scale fixup to 70.7 percent to make a document A5 size

Observed result: Page content is scaled but link areas are not scaled so the TOC links and any other links are not working in resulting PDF file

Expected result: Scale page content and the hyperlink annotations too, so the links are still working in scaled document

Environment: Acrobat Pro 22.3.20263.0, Windows 10

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. From reading the Adobe replies on the community forum, I understand that Adobe prefers not to add the PDF/UA 'flag' (an XMP identifier) automatically because accessibility conformance should involve manual checking.

I don't agree with this rationale.

Accessibility Check includes some steps which must be performed manually (e.g. color/contrast, read-order). The GUI offers a way to mark these steps as complete. It's a matter of trust. That's ok.

So let's say all tests are passed. Why not add the PDF/UA flag at that moment? Perhaps when all steps are passed, a query dialog could appear? Or just enable a checkbox…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In button actions, allow users to be able to create an action where if a button is pressed, text will appear. Please see the attached picture for further clarification.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bulk Send Identity Verification method not compatible with BioPharma settings enabled. Neither Acrobat Sign nor Phone authentication methods are allowed for Send in Bulk feature making it incompatible with BioPharma settings enabled. I cannot bulk send and also be Part 11 compliant with Adobe Sign. Please add this feature; it would make creating training records for my company much much easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please give me the option to remove the splash screen as before.
    in Adobe Acrobat Pro. I work with multiple documents I'd like to concentrate when I work, not get distracted or annoyed at having to close another window after opening up a pdf

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I updated a workflow to shorten the list of signers. All of the existing workflows that were in progress broke due to this change - signers were not able to open and the workflows could not be completed. Our users had to cancel all workflows and start over again. The workflow designer should have a note to caution against changing the list of recipients for existing workflows. Or "in progress workflows" should follow the recipient list at the time the workflow was kicked off. Any new workflows will follow the new recipient list. This feature needs to be redesigned as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I want to change text on an existing template I currently have to upload a new template and start from scratch to add fields, etc. It would be very helpful to be able to edit existing text on the template, similar to Adobe Acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Form fields should have character limits. When a user types characters into a field, Adobe Sign allows unlimited characters. When the document is saved and sent for further signatures, the text is truncated and not visible to the next signer. If you place a character limit on the fields this would alleviate the problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the "X" in the text Find box brighter. It is now dark grey and the box is black. Very difficult to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello
    I noticed problem with window for Acrobat Pro. After starting program I noticed problems with icons for minimize, maximize and close program. They disapear sometimes. When I'm resizing windows using boarder, icons from the top apear. Its very anoying bug because it's impossible to move window on my desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop adding the Adobe shortcut on desktop that users are unable to deleted unless admin privileges are entered. Every update its another email to IT to ask them to delete it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Print Production > Set Page Boxes dialog, the position of the selection boxes for input of margin values are not very intuitive. When setting the bottom margin, I tend to go to the last box, which as it is, is for the right margin. I propose a much more intuitive positioning of the input boxes. The current dialog box and the new, proposed one are in the uploaded images.

Note the intuitive positions of the input boxes, Top, Left, Right, Bottom, which correspond to the actual positions on the page. Small details like this expedite work because they avoid…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow MDM for macOS to control the files /Library/Preferences/com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro.plist and /Users/{username}/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro.plist

All keys should be able to be controlled. The keys can be obtained from https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/PrefRef/Windows/

We use Kandji to control various Mobile Device Management settings for our client desktop and laptop Macintosh computers. One thing that MDM is supposed to be able to do is control settings in various plist files on macOS. If a special plist needs to be controlled we can create a custom Profile to do so. This profile is saved as a molbileconfig file with the required settings. It looks like Adobe Acrobat is not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Actobat Proの「電子署名の依頼」機能を使用すると、自分が電子署名する際に入力ができなくなるエラーが発生し、電子署名の機能が使えない。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds82.pdf

if you enter the fill & sign tool, check at least one 'yes' boxes, then scroll down Acrobat crashes with this message:

There was a RAISE without a handler. The application will now exit.

It is repeatable. (If you scroll without checking the boxes there is a scroll discontinuity but no crash.)

Architecture: x86_64
    Processor: Intel
    Build: 23.1.10063.0
    AGM: 7.0.3
    CoolType: 8.1.1
    JP2K: 4.0.0.52132

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When an E-Sign Template is sent for signing, the signing party is unable to click the hyperlinks in the agreement before signing. These links include items such as the Privacy Policy etc.

The links are only clickable AFTER the party has signed, which really makes no sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I've found a bug in the document cloud. I have several agreements that were sent out for signature by 4 signers. Some of these agreements are showing 3 of 4 completed in the status column but when you review the activity it shows that all 4 signers have completed the signature. Is there a way to force a record update to correct this?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Default column width when browsing directory files are too narrow. Width must be adjusted wider every time I pull up the file directory. A wider default should be able to be set under Preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?