Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10831 results found

1. We have the most comprehensive collection of online coupons and discount deals. Get your promotional offer right away!

https://thebigsavers.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a result of its excellent customer service, affordable flight bookings, and comfortable flights, American Airlines has earned the trust of all travellers. American Airlines offers cheap tickets with a variety of top-notch onboard amenities. You will essentially receive services like entertainment, connectivity for your wife, and food. Everyone chooses Americana Airlines because of a select few characteristics.

For the convenience of travellers, customer service is available 24/7 to address any questions you may have concerning online booking options, the upkeep of your travel schedule, the cancellation of a trip, the upgrading of a seat, or anything else related to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Start-up in Norway Service from Los Angeles to Oslo and Berlin is being abruptly cancelled by Norse Atlantic Airways, showing that the company is dealing with more serious problems than just a seasonal decline in demand.

As a consumer, I was happy to see Norse Atlantic emerge from the ashes of Norwegian Airlines and was especially appreciative that the airline ran two flights to Los Angeles, including service to the capital city of Germany.

However, after reading trip reports from the start-up, I realised that it was actually just like Norwegian. Of all, financial difficulties existed in Norway long before…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The pen feature doesn't work well. It autocorrects and makes the handwriting look bad. The erase also works poorly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have Adobe Acrobat Pro (22.003.20282) installed and no updates are available. When I have the zoom at 100%, there is missing text, but it shows up at zoom levels above and below! See the attached files for examples. This is really frustrating when we are trying to proof documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add PDF Editing and Markup features such as text boxes for Adobe Acrobat Teams Integration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. could you please fix that **** selection tool in acrobat pro?!?! ... my selection disappears so often or acting ridiculous...and while i am selecting, if i move the pointer up or down, page is flowing so so slow...

cant you see this bugs for years !!! i cant believe you ! these are very simple and annoying bugs !!! please correct them asap...i am paying for adobe cloud...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stella 7zip password remover software is the one of the best software to remove all 7zip file password using three best password removing methods this software is remove all type encrypted password of the 7zip file this software is remove all 32bit and 64bit 7zip file this software is remove all long and short key combination password without deleting any 7zip file items this software is remove all password using some simple steps for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/7z-password-recovery.html
    https://www.7zippasswordrecovery.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Kudos to you for making a reflow mode available for all PDFs, which is a huge help to us vision impaired folks. It would be absolutely amazing if there was some way to even just highlight text while in reflow mode. That way those who have to use reflow mode can also use this basic feature of any pdf reader application.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Education includes a significant amount of homework. It is employed in testing and education. The majority of students are required to complete homework after school because it helps them comprehend the material better and offers them more time to hone their skills. But occasionally Due to their busy daily schedules or other distractions, students find it challenging to finish their assignments on time. Therefore, you can get in touch with Assignment world if you want to acquire expert assignment assistance. You can get the best answer to your academic problems from our online teachers.
    One of the greatest online tutoring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Although functionality is important, many users use the program simply to view PDF files. The program is often distributed along with other products if they include instructions in PDF format, etc. Although even without this, Adobe Reader is probably on every computer. The program is of course translated into many languages, including Russian. Installation is not difficult. If you need to install a PDF viewer, just download the file and follow the installation instructions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo email accounts must be accessed using the correct email address and password, but if you have any problems doing so, seek the help you need right away to resolve the problem. In order to obtain your Yahoo email account back at a specific time, you must at this point have the correct information to contact Yahoo account recovery customer support.

You must grasp the fundamental rules if you are having trouble logging into your Yahoo email account and are unable to get assistance from the Yahoo customer support number 888-653-7618. On your Yahoo mail account, you can easily access…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you use Always show document page size option in Page Content and Information section of the Page Display panel of Acrobat Preferences, the Acrobat display CropBox size. For press ready PDF with printing marks or for a PDF file with a bleed defined and visible, the CropBox size is not useful information for checking the correct format of trimmed / final print product page.

Please add to preferences an option to display TrimBox size instead of CropBox. Ideally there could be visible TrimBox size, BleedBox size, CropBox size and PDF/X standard variant with Output Intent information.

This information –…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The phone app allows for a specific section of text to be “read aloud” or “speak”. This feature is great on the phone, but for whatever reason does not work on a computer. The current “read aloud” feature is pretty awful, and only allows an entire document to be read, or the current page. As a student this does not meet my need. What best fits my need is having all three features, to be read a section I highlight, the current page, and the whole document depending on what I am attempting to accomplish. Finally, the voices on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 特定の自治体が作成したPDFをAcrobatDCでEXCEL変換すると一部が大きなテキストにまとまってしまいます。
    旧バージョンのAcrobatⅪでEXCEL変換するとこの症状は起こりません。
    罫線の一部が移行できない症状に見受けられます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PDF Docs that I could highlight are no longer able to highlight. When I drag the highlighter icon over text, the text will gray highlight, but after release of the click/drag. the text returns to normal, with no highlight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to request the ability to set up a scheduled daily or weekly report that would email me a .csv list of my users with the products that are assigned to them. I currently have to log into my Admin Console and download this report, but and automated report, even in the form of an email notification indicating that my report is ready to download, would be very useful. thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For contracts (sometimes containing up to 600 pages) I need to add an initial on each page (requirment from our legal department). Now I need to do it manually on each page.
    Would it be possible to add the option to copy the initials to all pages?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add the ability to change the profile name at login. Screenshot attached. Currently there is a typo in our company name and support has informed us that there is no way to change this.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please make adobe pro for ipads, all my techs use ipads in the field and cannot send out contracts for signature. I will now need to move to another platform and get rid of adobe all together

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?