Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10736 results found

1. Any attempt to move or re-arrange page crashed adobe acrobat XI,
    adobe closes without any warning or error message.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When creating a pdf from a Word file, it would be useful to be able to set the default zoom of the file.
    From posts on other platforms, it appears that some get random default zooms on their files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I merge several documents into a single PDF, recipients are telling me they are getting an error message that a file is corrupt. The merged documents consist of 3 MS Word documents, a single PowerPoint presentation, and 5 PDFs. We recently were upgraded to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Version 2019.012.20040. I didn't have this problem before. I've re-created the MS Word and PowerPoint documents and still no fix to the issue. Any suggestions?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

Please ensure that your Acrobat and Office are updated to latest version.
    Can you view the combined PDF correctly or are you also getting an error message?
    Please share the error message screenshot with us.

Thanks
    Tanvi

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Acrobat 2017 crashed upon launching Windows 7 x64. Unable to do anything since Adobe crashed hard at launch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please provide a downloadable report for all Adobe IDs on an account (Teams) that shows when it was last signed in, preferably with the machine name, to use a product. This way we can eliminate unused IDs and discover sharing of IDs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Whenever I create and encrypt a PDF document in Windows using Adobe Acrobat with a digital certificate and signature, a client is able to open up the PDF document unecrypted and missing the digital signature, or with a damaged signature with no certificate. The PDF producer shows up as: macOS Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95) Quartz PDFContext.

Why is this the case? How are they able to easily bypass the encrypted document? What is the purpose of me paying for this subscription if it can't even do the most basic of encryptions?

PLEASE FIX!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello. I regularly use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for reading PDFs for school. With some kinds, I can just highlight the text normally, and that works great. Congratulations and great job! However, sometimes my professors simply photocopy pages from a book, and I have to draw on highlights. Does that make sense? Now, here's the issue. Sometimes, when I draw it in a straight enough line, it automatically makes it straight. That's nice, HOWEVER, sometimes it doesn't follow the line of the text and doesn't match up with the way the text is on the page. I've attached a sample…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow html to be created as clickable pdfs on a Mac. The documentation you provide says it can be done on Firefox but that is false. Wasted hours with your support folks before they said it can't be done.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for reaching out. We are really sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    As much as I understand from your post, you want to convert an HTML document to PDF from browser. It is unclear if the document is a locally saved HTML file or an online URL.

Unfortunately, local HTML files cannot be converted from browser as Acrobat browser extensions only work for online URLs. So you will have to use Acrobat Create PDF tool to convert the file.
    1. Launch Acrobat.
    2. Go to File→Create→PDF from Web Page.
    3. Click on “Browse” button and select the HTML file to be converted.
    4. Click Create.
    If the converted document is not proper (as mentioned by you), please share a sample HTML file with us so that we can check the issue.

If you want to convert an online URL, you can use Acrobat…

10. When trying to send a pdf for signature using Adobe Sign, I get a notice saying "no internet connection" need bug fix

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I use the comment section for note taking my lecture and when I am going through and editing the comments when I press post there is a glitch that deletes the edits I made and changes the font. This needs to be fixed! It's very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello. i bought the ADOBE pro product. now asking me to reply to a confirmation email before i can use. but i now realised i put in the wrong email address so it is one i can't access. help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Brief title
    Description of desired feature
    Why the feature is needed -
    Text Box Text Editing.
    Find/Replace text in Comment Tool Text Boxes.
    Duh

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to be able to circulate a document for signature without sending the signers a copy or allowing them to download.

The reasoning is lots of companies have internal document approval processes and libraries (such as SharePoint). The goal is to show that the document has been signed and approved but is only accessible from the document library.

Adobe Sign would be perfect for circulating documents for approval; however the issue is that Adobe Sign sends the final document to everyone which in these situations is not beneficial to the control process.

Your competitor in this field,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As the title states, the right-click context menu is not consistent when in the Accessibility Reading Order tool. For example, when right-clicking tables to access the Table Editor and/or Edit Table Summary views, those items are sometimes not available.

With the Table Editor you can still at least access the floating Reading Order window to click open the Table Editor. However, when the Edit Table Summary menu item disappears (they always disappear in pairs), I have to manually save the PDF to refresh its context menu. Sometimes I have to close out completely. It appears random. I can go for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Presets for settings, and a customized page would be very helpful. Let users be able to have their preferences to adobe start up every time they open adobe. I know that it remembers, while the app is on. But every day I have to click combine open files, list view, and printer options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Always Show Document Page Size: Displays the page measurements beside the horizontal scroll bar. NOT working in Mac Version 2019.012.20040. Appeared correctly in initial setup, but disappeared the following day. Checking and unchecking the box makes no difference.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i download PDF notes from online institution for a regular basis. i got this error few months earlier which was like 1 in a 100 PDF files.i could not able to see the diagram in the file as well as couldn't print that either. i ignored but now i see it again even after getting the latest update available. i searched for a online solution but i think you never had solved this problem. do you know the funny think ,Chrome, Microsoft edge even a simple program can load that PDF file successfully but you..what a pity!!! i am posting…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?