Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. Please add a setting to preferences to hide page controls by default on each new PDF.

I don't want page controls docked to the top of the screen because I never use them, so when I choose "Hide Page Controls" I would like it if they stayed hidden. Yet, every time I open a new PDF, there they are again. I have to choose "hide page controls" on every new document. They hide content on the PDF by constantly getting in the way. You either have to drag it around or choose the setting I mentioned earlier to see the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I try to "save as" a Solidworks drawing and select PDF file type, glass in the drawings is very faint. I noticed it only does on Acrobat Pro DC not a standard Acrobart Reader.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise 1803, Acrobat Pro DC 2019.012.20040, Firefox 69.0, Acrobat Add-on 18.0.10

Hi, when I try to convert a web page with the Acrobat Add-on in the upper right corner of my Firefox browser, I get an error message in Acrobat: There was an error opening this document. This file cannot be found. I cannot do anything else.
    In Chrome I can convert to PDF without any problems.
    Thank you very much for your help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need help with printing an edited document. When I go to print it comes out with a round black print not what is showing on my screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This is a DC Pro subscription running on Win 7 Home Prem SP1 64-bit. Acrobat loses my login info about 75% of the time when I close the program and reopen, with or without restarting or logging out of my pc, annoying but workable. Sometimes the save icon on the toolbar is invisible. I wasn't able to get a screenshot, but the button is clickable and works despite not displaying, also annoying but workable. Then, mid-session, as seen in the attachment, all Adobe icons converted to placeholders. First, I attempted a repair, then an uninstall. Both attempts yield the same…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As it stands, after every 3 hours a sign in prompt appears asking if the user is still associated with the signed in account; our labs are public spaces, and we want to control the sign ins for our devices (keep them logged in to our Adobe Shared Device accounts), to stop any unwanted downloads, updates, or other factors that could clog machines, or prove to be security risks.

Please could you implement a control setting that enables or disables sign in prompts, or remove the feature altogether, as it isn't necessary in most cases, and doesn't provide any extra…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have been seriously facing trouble since there is no available method to log/ trace users with Adobe products in order to determine whether they are actually using the product assigned to them, whether they need checking from their last log in time. This brings forth a lot of misuse of licenses and malpractice of assigned licenses remainig unused due to the unavailability of such feature.
    This becomes specially difficult when its an Enterprise account and there are thousands of users to be managed.

Please add-in a feature soon where the admin, depending on access control, can check for users'…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have been looking for a way to cancel out of adobe pro since before the trial week ended and have been unable to do so. Please help!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If a person can't change font size to fit downloadable and fillable forms boxes without paying money this service cannot be classified as FREE !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe support told me today that you can only use checkboxes on comments in locally-saved pdfs. In online pdfs (like the ones created when you use the Send for Review feature, default online option), you can't checkmark your comments list, you can only use the weird right-click, set as "resolved". This takes too long, is fussy. Please add the checkmark on comments option for online-stored pdfs as well.

thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have retail version of Acrobat X standard, why have you asked ebay to take down my listing? It is not counterfeit or OEM?????? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I scroll through the pages of the pdf many display problems appear (see video).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I scroll through the pages of the pdf many display problems appear (see video).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Forget about it- terrible program with no ease of use or direction. Total waste of my time!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Signature disappears, asks me to add a new one, when I add a new one, it asks me to choose between the old and the new. Then I choose the old one, but it still won't let me add it to the document!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. Please try to follow the below steps :

1. Enter Fill and Sign app and then wait for 10 secs to make sure all network calls are complete.
    2. You can make your selection in case you observe the signature selection dialog.
    3. Try to place signature/initial.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

16. A number of people continue to think it's a "bug" rather than a "feature" that the pan tool selects images & text by default in Acrobat DC. And they ought to be right, this is not a desirable feature for a pan tool, vice a select tool. In fact, it's why you have a select tool in the first place: to select images & text.

Pan tools PAN, as allow you to navigate through the document by clicking & dragging. This feature is literally defeated by having it select images and text when you click & drag. As such, it…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Using two-finger scrolling on a laptop, the screen jumps 5-10 pages with the slightest movement. A normal mousewheel works fine, and the two-finger scrolling does too on every other application (including other PDF viewers). There seems to be a bug with the scroll speed, many other people have noticed it:
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2240294
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2343935

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The current look up reference for word definitions is the webpage dictionary.com, which is really inaccurate sometimes. Besides, the whole operation of being directed to a webpage is nonsense, specially on Apple computer and devices, where you have the built in dictionaries, who are the reference source by default in any other app.
    Moreover, dictionary.com only offer definitions for English words, but is useless if the user is reading a text on another language... So, just integrate the lookup function with apple dictionaries (as it already functions on the mobile app for iPad, for instance)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
    Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Running fresh install of desktop Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I frequently have multiple large (100+ page) documents open while working with other applications (Office suite, browser). When I navigate to a pdf I need to reference the document has gone blank even though pages are still there. Sometimes, an error message reads "There was a problem reading this document (109)." sometimes the error message says there is insufficient memory (my system has 8.0 gigs of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?