Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10829 results found

1. I have a 400 pages pdf I want to print and bind myself using ten sheets in each signature. It is a big pain ********** when I have to print 20 pages at a time using the print booklet option.
    Can not you create an option to make our lifes easier? I could choose and booklet option, number of pages per signature and happily wait for the printer to finish.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Even the system for voting is screwed up! We are not all "computer geeks"! Your program sucks! I pay a small fortune for a program/service that is almost completely unusable. If I could find ANY way to replace it or work without it, I would be happy to pay and even bigger fortune for the satisfaction of putting you idiots out of business. As you can tell, I AM NOT HAPPY with this stupid, confusing, undependable, unreliable P.O.S. computer program. I should not have to leave frustrated and angry every time I attempt to use Adobe or try to edit,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Splitting pages in separate documents without saving it, but just open them in adobe PDF tabs.
    Saving them would be so much easier if you can see the document and save it with the right name. At the moment you have to split the document, then open a doc to see wich paige it contains, then close the doc, then change the name and at the end replace it in the right document map.
    The is a VERY time-consuming process while filing documents with 20 pages. It should be an easy fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. when I share a document using email on outlook, Adobe acrobat Pro often hangs up my email so I can not access any features. The only way to regain email access is to close every open pdf, and then close the lingering windows that shows recent documents. I use Adobe acrobat DC all day everyday, so I am hung up at least once or twice a day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please allow for access to cloud documents in MAC Finder. I'm befuddled as to why this isn't an option yet. This would greatly improve my workflow as I wouldn't have to go on the web for access....AND it seems like a very simple fix.

Thank you.
    Michael Griffin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We will share this with the management and let you know in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

7. i have contacted support twice - each rep does something differently but none of their solutions is permanent. Adobe opens by itself if i close it..it opens again...if i leave it open it automatically puts me back in the program...example while i am typing here adobe automatically comes on top and i have to switch back over here to type

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe needs to stop opening comment pop up box once a PDF is opened. This occurs when I PDF after an AutoCAD drawing. I do not have administrative rights to download a patch or re-download the software. I just need the option to turn off in the Preferences dialogue box.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I click "save as" it takes me to an intermediate window where I can pick a folder or cloud location to save in. This window is a complete waste of a window because the next window serves the same function. In the second window I can also choose a folder. Please provide a means to turn this window off. It will save time for your customers. To make thinks simple, you can add the creative cloud option to the Quick access section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My adobe acrobat pro is paid by a company who requires me to write a report for them (paid per document) while my adobe photography plan is personal subscription.

It's not easy to switch between accounts in Photoshop but worse in Adobe Acrobat. If you are currently login with your other account. the options are only: "Buy, Try for free, or Quit." Why there isn't "sign in with different account" or at least an option to sign out>> sign-in as in Photoshop welcome page?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would like for it to be customizable to allow for us to set as a default for all signors to sign in any order. Do not want to change this setting each time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please see attached pdf file and the converted file in MS excel and MS word. PC win10 user here.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please see attached pdf file and the converted file in MS excel and MS word. PC win10 user here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have 2 pdfs, version 1 and version 2. Using compare pdf, I can able to view the changes made and save the compare report and see side-by-side.

But, when I send the compare report for shared review, but the reviewers can see only the new file with comments and can not see side-by-side on browser.

Enable side-by-side view for shared review through browser. So the reviewers can easily identify the changes from version 1 to version 2 and it is easy for them to review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We use the same fields on a regular basis and it would be helpful to have these saved as a template to select, rather than having to select each individual field as required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since Christmas is coming, this is my wish.

I work in Acrobat DC Pro daily for multiple projects. Each project has multiple PDF files.

I use tabs within a Window. So my "Open Documents as new tabs in the same Window" is selected.

What I wish for is to be able to have TWO Adobe windows open, each with their own tabbed PDF files. Thus, I would be able to have one project window open and have tab access for all PDFs for that project. The second Acrobat window would have a second set of PDFs, all listed in the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have already subscribed and it always asks me to subscribe and it wont let me access , may I know what wrong im doing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. by typing in the script editor in adobe acrobat dc, strange character appear. sometimes the editor is totally unusable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fields are getting totally out of place after copy and past. this bug is increasing the effort of creating new forms dramatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We are using adobe forms, have many form fields.

When you copy multipe fields using copy and past from one page to the other one, in many case form fields totally get out of place. The is a bug in our oppinion and make the tool total unusable for us, because we have lot of work creating new forms based on old ones.
    somehow the bug is related to the fact, if there are fields on the target page.
    of course we are using the latest adobe version on the lastet apple operation system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?