Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10728 results found

1. I have PDFs slides which I use for presentation(s). I have added sticky notes to the document for my reference. However, I find it hard to read the pre-defined font when printing these along with my slides on one page for utility and preparation. I would like the flexibility of adjusting this font as I am finding it hard to reach in such small lettering/fonts after printing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be very helpful to have the option in adobe sign to save our forms with the signature fields set/assigned and then all we would have to do is add the email address for the client when it's time to send them our contract. We send the same contract out to 20+ clients a day, at different times, when they retain our services. Adding the signature and initial fields takes up so much time and it's the same document we send to everyone. If we could set the fields once and keep using that, we would be so happy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm editing 2 different PDF forms, last years an internal PDF form created from external source pdf and this years external source PDF with changes converted to a PDF form.

1. I can't open the 2 forms in separate instances of PDF form editor, or at least it is not ready apparent on how to do this.
    2. Being that I'm unable to open the forms in 2 separate instances, I open both PDFs in same instance and pull one of the tabs to another monitor. 2a. Each time I click on the properties menu item, the dialog box is shared by…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adobe Prepare forms should be able to read the fields created in Microsoft Word using the developer tool for content controls. Currently Adobe prepare form does not recognize the fields from a developed Word document and this prevents creating a fillable form as advertised for the current Adobe Pro DC product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adobe Prepare forms should be able to read the fields created in Microsoft Word using the developer tool for content controls. Currently Adobe prepare form does not recognize the fields from a developed Word document and this prevents creating a fillable form as advertised for the current Adobe Pro DC product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I purchased Adobe DC and was using on Windows machine. Later I switched to MAC. I had trouble getting it to work and from time to time. I went though debugging with you support and for whatever reason it started to work. Now it is not working again, (Requires me to activate or buy). Now I'm being told that Adobe DC is not available for MAC. I really feel ripped off and frustrated. I have to purchase PRO now? Is this really correct. Whey was I not told that earlier. So much wasted time for me. Sorry to vent but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can use indesign to trap files automatically, it would be nice to have this feature in acrobat
    asign overprint settings (this is possible)
    save a .ps file
    distille it and get a trapped file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In an earlier version of DC I could erase the wrong information in paint, save and close that page. Go back to the original document open a text box and enter the correct information. I try this with this new version and everything messes up. I was in a chat with one of your techs yesterday for almost 3 hours trying to do what I need to do in the 2020 version of Adobe DC. And it looks horrible, takes a lot of time and I hate it. Please Please Please fix this. I have been looking at peoples complaints…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why are there limited commenting tools for PDF shared reviews uploaded to Document Cloud? This would be a perfect option for our organization if all the commenting tools were available (i.e., "stamp" tool, "attach file" tool).

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The toolbars in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC are not rendered at all when initially launching the app in macOS Big Sur Dev Beta 2. Resizing the window (including entering full screen) causes the bars to redraw correctly. Also reporting this to Apple.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I do not like the navigation of the new Pro DC. I would like an option to have the look and feel of Acrobat XI. I could navigate quickly to everything.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. well, installed it, should never have bought it, ever since install nothing recognizes my printer, so I can't print, scan, nor fax, thanks so much adobe, NOT!, your adobe dc sucks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I waste so much time going through your three-step process when I only want to email a document. Please return to the one-step capability and either shrink or allow hiding of the widely hated big blue SHARE button. It takes up so much space it prevents me from being able to see the tools I actually need to use. This is a daily annoyance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show current page number in the ribbon or toolbar. Thumbnails are screen hogs and out of order at that. Navigation is difficult and time consuming. The old way was better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is not possible to install the new Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 for mac at Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12.6. on a MacBook Pro from 2017

What should one do in this situation?
    * Install any possible Mac OS Update? (Hard change just motivated by one failure at Acrobat) at which Mac OS Version does Acrobat Pro secure work?
    * Claim the sold (Not Cheap) Software package and use alternative product for macbook?

Please help fast because reclamation time is going away.
    Thanks a lot!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. on the right hand side where it says copy link, share link, report abuse etc. Well if I am sending shared link to clients, I don't them to see that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Version 2020.006.20042
    I have to run "Repair Installation" every day in order to use the software. It starts off clean and fast, opening files, displaying, editing, etc. Then, when I try to close even a 1-pg document, it may take a minute to close the doc. About 25% of the time, attempting to close a document greys out the entire window (title bar indicates "Not Responding"), and eventually a window pops up giving me the choice to a) Close the program; b) Wait for the program to respond (see attached).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You scumbags enabled a document cloud link in my installation of Acrobat. STOP FORCING YOUR ****** "FEATURES" ON USERS!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. super annoying sign-in bug by adobe I have acrobat DC pro installed on my office PC and my remote PC, 2 sign-ins and activation per license, when I use my remote PC to create a remote desktop link to my office PC acrobat pro DC pops up the stupid-*** activation window asking me to sign out of the PC i need to activate it on... are the Dev programmers really that ******* dense that they can't understand how PC's work? so used to using their millennial phones and **** that they can;t get their heads out of their collective *****…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Windows 10 64-bit, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.013.20064 (and Acrobat Pro DC 2019; same bug)

With multiple documents open in tabs, and the settings to ‘Restore last view’ and ‘Open PDFs from last session’, Acrobat is supposed to open the session exactly as it was closed, with the right last page for every document. Instead, on launch the pages for most documents are incorrect and only one document displays the correct page.

It saves this setting in HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles which has subkeys for every document, ranging from c1 to cN and their subkey cViewDef\ includes the important value ipageViewPageNum, also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?