Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10828 results found

1. Acrobat Pro DC 2020.006.20034, Entering a number in the Maryland application form for absentee ballot, a four digit field removes the leading 0. This leading 0 is necessary. I have fiddled with properties some but I will have to print the form and fill that in by hand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bookmark editor
    to enable to rearrange without using drag and drop which is very slow if moving a book mark from bottom to top or making nest/parent child changes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. put a checkbox in the loupe tool to toggle the following of page changes.

while reviewing engineering drawings, all of the same format of media - usually ANSI B. Engineers, architects, cad people need to check for title block errors, flipping through every sheet, looking in the same relative area (in my case, the bottom right corner). I want to work in a full page window and then open the loupe to examine the desired area on each sheet. when i'm done reviewing a sheet, I down arrow to get the next full page. I want the loupe blowup content…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1) When multiple overlapping or adjacent regions are highlighted the result should just be a single highlight over the union. This is how highlighting works in e.g. Kindle and Apple Books. A common workflow is to highlight an area, and then realize you made a mistake and wanted to highlight adjacent words. Right now this gives two overlapping highlighted regions with a darker shade on the overlap -- which is distracting, and it's highly unlikely that the user cared to generate two overlapping regions (and pretty unlikely the the user cared to create two adjacent but distinct regions).

2) I'd…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I Just upgraded my CC account and now Acrobat runs to slow. When I use my Action Wizards scripts to use on 356 pdfs it would take about 5 minutes. NOW it takes 4.5 hours. Fix the problem now

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. INCUDE iCloud for us mac folks... you have dropbox, google (which I hate) so why do you ignore the one company that made you famous years ago

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Want to have option of editing PDF in track change mode like it happens in microsoft word. This will help to keep track of multiple changes done in any docuument.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a new "feature" that pops up something that looks like a floating page thumbnail in the upper right corner of the document whenever I scroll with my mouse. Although there is a tiny X to close it, it's hard to get it to close and it doesn't stay closed. There doesn't appear to be any way to turn it off.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this feature is-- maybe it's useful for a touch screen (although I don't really see how), but it gets in the way when trying to read/edit an existing PDF. Specifically, when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am editing a 323 page book. Page numbers are a nightmare. Roman numerals are not available for the Preface. I cannot get Customer Service on the phone. I was on hold 28 minutes, then had to call Sale (which answered the phone) to route me to Customer Service. I have now been in hold for 23 minutes. Terrible customer service. I am paying for nothing .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we have ArialMT be included... NONE of the pdf's will load because of a drawing error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Microsoft Outlook errors "your adobe acrobat trial has expired" and won't convert to pdf despite my account being current. I've logged it etc. with no change in status. How do I configure Outlook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make accessibility capabilities part of the non-paid Acrobat

I am exceptionally disappointed and frustrated the accessibility features are not part of the free version of Acrobat. It completely goes against the diversity & inclusion statements Adobe makes https://www.adobe.com/diversity.html?promoid=T32PLY3F&mv=other. How can you say you're trying to be inclusive if there is a financial barrier to creating PDFs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. there's an issue when trying to open files from adobe scan with firefox. Please make adobe work with firefox... don't like chrome and google!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'll make this simple and plain. The pop ups make me want to NEVER sign up for Adobe

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Pro Individual (1 app 1 installation use 1-2 times a week) is 2 times as expensive as microsoft office business suite (7 apps 5 installations use most days) and Adobe causes double the problems.
    I understand your money hungry, but if you cannot provide the extremely expensive subscription service I will cancel and move to an alternative.
    Some of which for a lifetime license are less than half the price for a one year subscription from you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why do you insist on killing the ease with which users can access options in Acrobat with your new feature "updates"

I used to be able to hit the mail icon in the top and attach to a mail file in an instant, now you've upgraded this "feature" by making it an expanding sidebar and burying the email option in drop-downs.

Stop thinking you are improving Adobe products when clearly you are not.

This is pathetic.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.021.20049) containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. You may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.
    More information about this release is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html
    Please try it out and let us know your feedback!
    Thanks for your patience and support!

Regards,
    Arvind

18. The highlight color that is currently used makes it impossible to locate the highlighted search criteria. If the color and brightness of the highlight was able to be changed by the user, it would be able to better suit their needs.
    I have been able to do this in the past (I guess it was an older version). I don't know why that feature would be taken away. With the way it is now ctrl+f is useless.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Linux users are in dire need of a PDF reader and editor ever since Adobe discontinued the Adobe Reader (version 9.x) for Linux!

None of the currently available (free or proprietary) PDF readers for Linux has proper support for annotating and commenting PDF files. Filling forms and signing documents is also only rudimentary supported by some of the currently available PDF readers for Linux.

Thus, this is a request to revive Linux support for the latest Adobe Reader as well as the full Adobe Acrobat suite.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since yesterday, January 2, 2020, Acrobat Pro is freezing for a few minutes after closing the last file. It eventually starts working again, but it freezes again after closing another file or set of files.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?