Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10832 results found

1. Recreate Bug:

Open document
    Open Comment Tools
    Display Comment Window
    Highlight text to replace
    Create comment by highlighting text and typing.

Bug: The first character will be shown in the popup bubble and the comment window, but the rest will not be shown until the mouse is clicked away from the comment, completing the comment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I sometimes need to selectively edit a portion of a pdf, but when I click on Edit PDF, the OCR process messes up the format, or changes fonts to the point that it would be virtually impossible to recreate the "messed up" portion of the PDF. I realize that this is very likely due to the fact that the document was not originally created in Acrobat, but was probably scanned or converted from a document created from, say, MS Word, or similar program. But, as a former programmer, I think that it would be possible ... i.e., to selectively choose…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
    Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Running fresh install of desktop Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I frequently have multiple large (100+ page) documents open while working with other applications (Office suite, browser). When I navigate to a pdf I need to reference the document has gone blank even though pages are still there. Sometimes, an error message reads "There was a problem reading this document (109)." sometimes the error message says there is insufficient memory (my system has 8.0 gigs of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Without using the password, a secured PDF can be rendered unsecured easily with Acrobat Professional. Click on the Tools tab, click Edit, then allow Acrobat to save a copy of the file. Password protection is removed in the new file. I would consider this a serious bug that needs to be addressed promptly.
    Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. when I open the crop dialogue I want to turn pages to see what happens to other pages after crop is done but there is no such option and I can only know this only after the cropping is done. If it gone wrong in some pages I have to Ctrl+z and cop again while i'm guessing the future output!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So I had complained on Twitter about what it was like to use Acrobat Pro for production, and the Adobe asked for my feedback. I’ll try to give you some here.

My background is as a motion designer (for over 30 years) so I’m very familiar with photoshop, illustrator, after effects , 3D programs, etc. not really a print guy, but am helping out with a non-profit here in Athens, Ga.

What I’ve been doing is checking (and fixing) ads that come in for this non-profit’s publications. They usually arrive as PDFs, some image-based, some vector, some hybrid. The problems…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make acrobat pro DC available for Chromebook with Chrome OS. Many, many people are moving to this. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Every time I open a PDF the Acrobat window moves and resized. I have "restore last setting" unchecked. Very annoying when I'm editing other files from PDF markup and have to keep moving and resizing the Acrobat window, even if other pdf files are open in tabs and view has been set.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. no eraser, erratic not dependable

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. instead of marking the whole document with one color why we cant add two marker pen buttons with different color. changing the color manually for each marking is so hard and make me out of concentration.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello, I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC behind a firewall with a proxy password that changes daily. I almost never need to use any internet connectivity from within Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and I get so tired of entering my proxy password every time I want to just view a PDF file. It is particularly annoying because I always get two prompts for my proxy password. Please add an option to just stop Adobe from trying to reach the internet. I have spent hours searching the internet for an existing solution, and I can't find anything. Thank you for considering…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Creating a feature request on behalf of a pre-release user--

Problem Description: I have often the problem that there are fonts in a large pdf files embedded which are not right also created if combining many single pdf files.

Feature Request: A tool to search for fonts, especial for embedded/substituted unknown fonts used in the document
    and a possibility to replace or change it to the right font in one step . At the moment changing fonts is only possible by manually searching an replacing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The dropdown "Find" window used to search documents for keywords is always a problem — it slows down scrolling to an annoyingly low level. Please put the "Find" window in the bar of the program interface to alleviate the scrolling problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you’re facing issues with Find tool. Could you please tell me more about the workflow that you’re performing while using the Find tool?

Thanks
    Adobe Acrobat DC Team

14. I have been waiting forever to have the Adobe Pro XI development team change the default font from Minion Pro (no one uses Minion Pro) to Times New Roman or Arial (the most common). The specific problem for me is that my company name starts with a J. The J in Minion Pro looks like an I. That is causing all sorts of problems. The letter J in Times New Roman and Arial looks like a J. Why do we hav to beg to get this changed? It made no sense to have it set to Minion Pro default anyway.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to print this file with NO MARGIN!
    The stickers need to be printed right where they are.
    How can I get rid of the margin?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The summary of the comments creates a page for each corresponding comment. For example, page 2 has 3 comments, page 6 has one comment, etc. The summary creates a page for the comments on page 2 and page 6. Because the comments already identify the page where they are located, we should be able to simply get a list of all the comments in a document. All comments on 1 page or more if a bunch of comments. In my example, assuming the comments are not lengthy, the summary should generate 1 page with comments consecutively from pages 2 and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have a monthly subscription for Acrobat Professional several of my computers at my business. I have the creative cloud software installed on my system and ir is open and running. Whenever I launch a pdf document when Acrobat is closed, the program opens then freezes for 15 seconds or so while I think the stupid thing is retrieving my subscription for the 1000th today. I don't care about your piracy concerns. I do care that you are wasting my time multiple times per day by having your program freeze for a ******** reason. You should make the program operate…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need a flattening tool so that we can put stamps/initials/signatures on a pdf that cannot be moved/altered so they can go to our clients. There was a very simple add on to adobe X, but nothing even close in DC. Please update this!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's annoying to have a desktop shortcut appear when I didn't ask for one, especially since it requires admin privileges to delete. At least give non-admin users the option to delete it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Acrobat 11 had a feature that showed the number of pages in each document being combined. Acrobat DC has it but you must hover over the document to see it.

I often combine 100 pdfs together to make one document. I need each file to have even pages so that they print correctly and each section starts on a left hand page. In Acrobat 11 I could read at a glance which sections needed an extra page. It now takes 15 to 20 minutes to hover over each pdf (there are 100 of them) to see if they have even…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?