Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11183 results found

1. (Mac) Acrobat DC Pro Quits after clicking red button close

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am not sure why there is now a screen after I press the fill & sign button that asks who needs to fill and sign first, but it is just 1 more step, one more click I have to make before signing each document I open - very inconvenient. This extra step also seems to slow down the time it takes adobe to open and prepare my document for any sort of editing.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

Fill and Sign and Adobe Sign (formerly known as Send for Signature) are now consolidated into a single Sign tool where you can either fill & sign a document or get a document signed from others. It includes a simplified experience that asks you who needs to fill and sign first: you or others and then walks you through the steps to complete the task. It’s the one place for all your form filling and signature needs. For detailed information, you may refer to the article What’s new in Adobe Acrobat DC

This is designed behavior, I will check with the team and will share an update soon.

Thanks for your time and patience on this.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

3. It would be nice to be able to change size of the Page Thumbnails to icon size. Currently it is too big.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I used to create PDFs from Word documents in Windows 7, the PDF would automatically inherit the Title, Subject, and Author properties.

In Windows 10/Acrobat Pro 17 this is no longer the case. All of these fields are blank.

I don't know if this is a change in Acrobat or Word (Office 365), but it's a major pain to set these properties manually every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Outlook Calendar & Google Calendar Integration Plug-In. This functionality would make Adobe's - Acrobat Pro DC, truly professional... When completing PDF Forms with "date fields", it would be most helpful to provide a plug-in to synch the date fields to our calendar (Outlook or Google Calendar). Come on...you guys can do it! This functionality would be very helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat Pro DC (2020.006.20042) on Windows 10 64bit (1909 18363.836)
    ALWAYS crashes, when copying text with formations, after trying to paste the text to another program like Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.

Some times it paste the text correctly and then crashes, after trying to focus Acrobat. Sometimes it just crash and paste nothing.

With out formatting, all works.

This is not only the case for the latest releases. I got this behave for over an year, and with every update it got's more worst.

Maybe Adobe can move from fail-fast over to an fail-safe/fail-unsafe behave of the CC programs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi everyone...

I've made 2 dropdown boxes with a list of name to choose from.
    I named the boxes in different ways but the list of names is the same in both the boxes.
    PROBLEM: when I see the print preview in the two boxes it appears the same choice, even if I made two different choices from the dropdown boxes.
    If I save the PDF file and I open it with other software, the choice is correct and even the print preview its correct. But in Adobe Reader/Acrobat the boxes show the same name so it is impossible to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I Always have to sign in everytime I switch on the computer . Surely once signed in can stay signed in . Also the signing in is very poor as it takes a few goes before the product is finally registered

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I should be able to combine files in explorer by dragging them on top of each other or selecting and using right mouse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be the ability to add more documents to the package during the specify where to fill and sign stage before the document gets sent out for signatures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The hefty subscription price for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is very soon realized when you discover how many hours you have to spend (and the money lost in that time) to redo text labels because that persistently group together in awkward ways and are of no help when trying to align form objects. How do you provide the ability to align and spread properly for text fields, but not text labels? This is old tech that is just slapped onto newer products. But who cares...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Pro crashes/ shuts down / closes without any warning. This has happened 3 times in past week. I have recently purchased the product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When sharing a file for feedback, it would be nice if the shared file would update once changes are made and resaved. So you don't have to send a new link, which could get confusing if someone opens the wrong link. I hope that made sense. If this is already possible, someone please fill me in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. According to the PDF spec it's possible to create coloured annotations which are non-RGB. However, when you create i.e. a CMYK annotation, Acrobat takes the first three values and interprets them as RGB. I.e. [1 0 0 0] results in red instead of cyan, see attached example.
    Interestingly, Preflight validates the document so somewhere in the company the knowledge is available.
    The goal should be that annotations are displayed correctly independent of how many colour channels are there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ACROBAT DC HAS CRASHED TWICE TONIGHT AS I AM WORKING ON A VERY DETAILED PROJECT. THE FIRST TIME MY WORK WAS SUCCESSFULLY RESTORED, THIS TIME MY WORK IS COMPLETELY GONE. I HAVE JUST LOST 3 HOURS OF WORK I NOW HAVE TO DO ALL OVER AGAIN. I AM RUNNING ON A BRAND NEW MacBook Pro AND THE LATEST VERSION OF ADOBE ACROBAT DC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trying to create a fillable form that anyone can fill and send back however half the people who receive it can't fill it in, depending on what programs they have on their computer I guess..? How can I create a fillable form that everyone can fill out on their phone/computer without requiring specific programs to do it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. マーカーを使えるようになったけど、
    間違って書いたマーカーの「取り消し」ができません。

また、ページを移動した後、
    元のページに「戻る」こともできません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add a function to set the page size when creating a PDF form. By default, when you create a form, a Letter-sized page opens, and I need A4. Scaling during printing does not suit me, since the form fields are located in certain coordinates and slide during printing. It is strange that such a function was not done initially.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My kid lost hours of work because of the save as feature that works every once in a while when it's in a good mood

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multiple pages on the print driver needs an option for ONE per page. The need to select SIZE to go back to printing one per page is NOT obvious! Whoever decided that was a good idea is nuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?