Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11183 results found

1. When copying anything from a pdf file to Microsoft Word or other text editors, the formatting is always messed up in many places, like double or missing spaces between words or missing line breaks.
    It would be much better if the formatting would be kept the same. This only happens when copying from a pdf, no other program/app does this on any other device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Two senior web developers spent an hour trying to figure out how to export a PDF's form data. Do better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After selecting to print "All PDF files in this portfolio" under "PDF Portfolio Printing Options", please have the "Pages to Print" automatically set to "All PDF files", instead of "Selected PDF files".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There are 9 administrators in our enterprise using the Adobe Admin Console, any of them can just Removed license from a user then Assign it to other user. Is there a way we can track those removal of licenses? Who's removing which license from who's user....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I like to read documents in the Two Page display mode. I'd like to add this button to the Quick Tools but Page Display is not part of the menu. Please include the page display options in the menu of Quick Tools.
    Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When in Full Screen, the default setting is Single Page View. There is no way to change this in Full Screen. You can change it to, say, "Enable Scrolling" before entering full screen, but once you enter full screen it will revert back to the default. Please enable a way for the user to change the default Full Screen, Page View to their personal preferences in settings.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. STOP THE POPUPS!!! I KNOW HOW TO USE ACROBAT AND AM SICK OF ADOBE'S INCESSANT MARKETING WHILE I'M TRYING TO GET WORK DONE!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I create a text box and then have to move it, no amount of single or double clicking will let me type text in the box. You can see in the attached movie that the cursor appears briefly, but then it disappears.

The only way to deal with it is to delete the box, recreate it, and hope that it will let you type text this time.

(The problem with that **** trash can has been covered separately.)

I work on books and have to make these text boxes hundreds of times a day. The added time it takes…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Idea in short: pin the page you are interested in to the left side of your screen while continuing to work with the rest of your document.

As a finance professional, while working with pdf documents, I have to print them out in order to be able to compare some numbers on two different pages or from two different documents. While it is possible to open two documents and compare the pages you are interested in (although the process of arranging two documents on one screen is not as smooth as I wish it be), comparing numbers in one document…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sharing files with non CC users is annoying. They cannot see the files in a list view. They cannot 'download All'.

I propose there is a 'Download All' button and various ways to view the files online ie. List View. Because currently, file names are cut off and you cannot see the complete title.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This just became a problem today. Whenever I have right clicked on a JPG or PNG file in the past I can choose to Convert to Adobe PDF and it would automatically do so. As of this morning I am no longer able to do that and keep getting the error message that is attached.

Yes, I can open Illustrator and print to PDF BUT it doesn't allow me to just use the artboard as the entire PDF file. It automatically places it in the middle of a letter sized sheet with a lot of white space around it. Please…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Can you please provide us the following details :

1. Version of your Acrobat. Go to Help → Check for Updates.
    2. Does the crash happens with every file or a specific PDF. If possible can you share the PDF file at sagrover@adobe.com.
    3. Are you on Win or MAC? Also can you tell us your OS version.

Regards,
    Sandeep

13. What I’m looking for is a way to imbed the originating file name somewhere in the Meta data of the pdf for future reference. It would have nothing to do with the file name used for the PDF when exporting the original file. Use case: Often a client will rename a pdf and down the road I have to find the original Indesign file used to create that pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 'Tools' tab not functioning.
    When accessing directly from top bar, or from the last option on the right column, the tools tab is a blank screen. Not offering the options available, including to redact a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have the problem several times when I start with a design and end with this, it becomes a very large file, so I can work with it more easily, this will then be up to 1.6 GB, I would like you to make this smaller in illustrator, just like in photohsop. And also the idea of turning all layers into a layer, just like in photoshop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. there is a security flaw in adobe acrobat Architecture: x86_64
    Build: 19.21.20049.354971
    AGM: 4.30.91
    CoolType: 5.14.5
    JP2K: 1.2.2.44610

sometimes, while opening a new PDF, a cache of the previously opened PDF (which is no longer opened) will be displayed for several seconds until the the newly opened PDF is fully loaded

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Need functionality to restrict the number of copies of print.
    2. We also would like to have a functionality to bind the PDF with a specific computer mac address to view the PDF and there by setup a license schema
    3. Restrict the document from unauthorized copying by making hte interface read only
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New Acrobat DC Pro is far behind what you already had with Acorbat Professional, slower, cumbersome-like I am using platform from 2yrs ago

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot find how to set a default so that one can view PDF's with multiple pages in a certain setting. Right now the default is 174% and that doesn't work for what I need. I need to see more of the document at a glance, so I have to manually change it to 75% or 100% every time after I extract a page. Please make it easier to set a default

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I specify in the Acrobat DC Preferences a HiDPI definition (163 dpi for a 27" 4K monitor) and when the OSX Mojave is adjusted on a logic definition of 2560x1440 pix, Acrobat mistakes at displaying actual size of PDF: the application displays documents as if the definition was lower. As a consequence the documents on screen appear bigger than they should.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?