Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10744 results found

1. Sometimes I have both landscape and portrait pages that need to be signed. The old Adobe Sign was smart enough to realize this and kept pages in their intended format. This new Adobe Sign converts all pages to portrait, cutting off a portion of the landscape page and having blank space at the bottom.

In order to work around this, I had to rotate the landscape pages to not lose any data, but then you are asking the user to rotate to read and then the signature will be perpendicular to the text. This is not acceptable nor professional.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to be able to export from a PDF to a word file and maintain the Hebrew text in the original format.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When sharing links through the Send for Review feature, have an option to prohibit downloads, copying, or editing beyond comments etc. More control over this feature will prevent draft documents from floating around.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Prior to the most recent Acrobat update, I was able to use the Acrobat "Create PDF" plugin to create PDFs showing tracked changes. However, now the plugin automatically puts the file in "No Markup" view when it PDFs. This is very frustrating! The only way to create a PDF showing tracked changes is to print to PDF. The Acrobat plugin is now useless. Please fix this! The "Create PDF" plugin needs to PDF the Word file in whatever view is currently enabled (e.g., Simple Markup, All Markup, No Markup, Original) instead of Defaulting to the "No Markup" view.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As shown on the screenshot writing the Chinese character [lìng] (the drawed on the left but the result when closed the text box is de left drawing of a character). Also as seen in the screenshot the intended is the still open text box and after when I closed it, continuing to next comment, it becomes another character.
    The problem is both on the Android version and the Windows version of Adobe Reader.
    Pleas fix this soon.
    Thanks a lot. You're doing a really great program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How do you hide the 'comment list"? It pops up every time I try to make something and it doesn't automatically adjust the document and takes up so much of the screen. Very annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I keep receiving spam from people asking me to sign a document. It shows up in To do above recents. There is no way to block these or remove the item. Please add functionality to review these incoming requests and provide the ability to remove the item from view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Small icons on comments (could be hidden until mouseover) to quickly set a comment's Status with a left-click. Could be 4 icons (preferable), or one icon that toggles between Status type.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Issue when sender has Outlook 2016 Adobe add-in, send an digitally sign email with an attachment. It works fine when receiver has a Windows OS Outlook 2016, but receiver has Mac OS with Outlook 2016 the attached document comes up as "winmail.dat" does not manner what type of document you attach e.g. .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i need to put ? store my wife signature ..How do i put in a new signature??????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. please expand the number of characters that we can input into the pages to print space to an unlimited number of characters. It is currently limited to 100 characters. If a characters limit is required, please expand it to 5000 characters. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When using the arrows to scroll page by page through a file, the navigation arrows jump back and forth across the top of the page if the length of the page title differs, making it impossible to quickly click through the document without chasing the arrows around. This is a clear oversight and design flaw.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want my old desktop downloaded 2011 version back with all of the functions intact. Paying an annual subscription for less functions and usability is garbage. We are a construction company that gets hundreds of project drawings in pdf format from owners and contractors. The new measure tool is one of my biggest complaints about the updated software. The measure tool basically has 1 function and it never works properly. If you do not have an original CAD or DWG file and the software to support it you cannot measure anything properly. I can no longer check or measure angles…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Working on Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.523
    Acrobat Pro DC, Version 2019.010.20069

When combining a list of files, Acrobat will not actually combine the file type HEIC. Everything else is combined but there is no indication in Acrobat that it left the HEIC files out. When combining dozens of files, it is easy to miss this issue.The "Files" attachment shows two PDF's and an HEIC file that need to be combined. When I select all, right click, "Combine files in Acrobat...", I get the results in the "Results" attachment. All that appears is the two PDF's.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It seems that Acrobat DC wants to be in charge of my computer when assembling multiple PDF files into one PDF. After each file added, Acobat DC forces itself to have the focus, and brings itself to the front, no matter what other application I'm in. My computer has 24 cores, and 64 GIG of ram, yet Acrobat DC won't multi-task and let any other app have focus whiles it's assembling PDF files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In my office we have user codes we use when printing. The code is saved into the print driver of each user. When printing from Adobe we are forced to click "properties" before every print, even if we don't need to make any setting changes. If you do not click properties, the user code embedded into the driver is not sent with the print job and it fails with an authentication error at the printer. This is a common problem with many applications. Google Chrome has added the ability to turn off their print preview, and it has solved the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Ritesh (Adobe) responded

Hi Drew,

Thank you for reporting this bug. Could you clarify what difference does clicking on “Properties” button makes?

Also please mention the printer driver and printer model your are using.

Regards,
    Ritesh

17. This program is not easy to attach signatures. It is slow and doesn't work half the time

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi! Since i downgraded my acount to no longer access Acrobat dc my Creative Cloud app doesn't allow me to uinstall the app, and windows won't let me delete the software files. Adobe Acrobat DC is neighter to be found in the windows uinstall program-list.
    But the program is fully installed on my computer, and when opened, it tells me that it is no longer part of my plan, and gives me no other option than to sign up for an other period.

But i would like to get rid of it to go back to acrobat reader.

Some help…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There has been two major releases since Acrobat 10, yet there has been no update to the JavaScript engine to support newer version of JavaScript since version 1.8 that came with version 10 of Acrobat, as stated on the latest Acrobat DC JS API reference. Please update the decade-old-JavaScript 1.8 to the latest ECMAScript 2019 in next major release of Acrobat. Thank you for your consideration.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi,

The "Document Color" function that is somewhat hidden in the "Convert Colors" window is a very important print production tool. It only becomes really visible when you click its arrow. You cannot resize its window. In a document with many images, it becomes very hard to see all of the different image formats and ICC profiles. It definitely needs a resizeable window as a separate Print Production tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?