Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10739 results found

1. When I create a text box and then have to move it, no amount of single or double clicking will let me type text in the box. You can see in the attached movie that the cursor appears briefly, but then it disappears.

The only way to deal with it is to delete the box, recreate it, and hope that it will let you type text this time.

(The problem with that **** trash can has been covered separately.)

I work on books and have to make these text boxes hundreds of times a day. The added time it takes…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We have been experiencing problems in pdf file conversion (pdf to jpeg format). The font style changes all throughout (stretched and ambiguous), totally different from the acrobat pdf output.

Consider this utmost importance as we are having a project deadline.

Your immediate response to this matter will be highly appreciated.

With regards,
    CV Team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add option of "Receive copy of final document?" for each signer, in case particular signer(s) do not need/want a copy or notification that the document was signed by all parties later in the signature chain.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Acrobat DC form fields with calculation formulas should carry over when imported into sign - as is, it appears they are removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Signature disappears, asks me to add a new one, when I add a new one, it asks me to choose between the old and the new. Then I choose the old one, but it still won't let me add it to the document!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. Please try to follow the below steps :

1. Enter Fill and Sign app and then wait for 10 secs to make sure all network calls are complete.
    2. You can make your selection in case you observe the signature selection dialog.
    3. Try to place signature/initial.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

6. I use the mouse to scroll to find the tool is always very slow when using the "Customize Quick Tools" feature. My software version is Acrobat DC Pro 2019.012.20034, and the computer is Mac Pro 2013 ( macOS 10.14.5). My computer configuration is not low, using Acrobat and other software is not slow. Use of "Customize Quick Tools" function is always very slow, it takes a long time to add the required tools on the Toolbar.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have CC full suite and from the day I had to install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC I have been unable to print locally from any open PDF. I have tried multiple fixes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I've updated the printer drivers and had my IT support look at it. And now that this program is embedded in everything, I can't event go back to Acrobat.

What's the problem?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Using two-finger scrolling on a laptop, the screen jumps 5-10 pages with the slightest movement. A normal mousewheel works fine, and the two-finger scrolling does too on every other application (including other PDF viewers). There seems to be a bug with the scroll speed, many other people have noticed it:
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2240294
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2343935

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I used to choose highlighter tool and highlight sentences. Now a vertical line appears and highlights a diamond.

This needs to be corrected! Complete BS that this does not work.

If this is done purposely than it illustrates how the human mind of younger people working in tech has lost touch with all reality.

Once again great software deteriorating and making getting work more troublesome and costing people jobs.

Hail climate change and more C02!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Given the amount of money that US government agencies undoubtedly pay for Adobe Reader DC licensing, Adobe should consider offering a reduced cost DC license for home use for military and federal employees.

Consider following Microsoft's example.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I frequently add comments to drawing files created in Adobe format. It works great if a person can remember to save the file every time changes are made. If he can't because the user gets side tracked and opens another file and experiences a adobe crash everything is lost. When users start editing an adobe file, it should work just like Word where it auto saves every so often so that if a crash occurs, all the comments are restored also and not just the original file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fill and Sign is asking me to sign in or upgrade when I am signed in and already have the full subscription.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe sign is one of the worst software experiences I've had in years.

It's not possible for two people sitting next to each other to sign the documents on the same computer. I've got to email the document to them for Adobe Sign to execute the signature.

After the document is signed, I get a notice. Ok, fine. However, what do I do with the document? The share button is disabled. The save button tells me that if I save the doc, then the certification will be invalid.

It's unclear what to do.

The team that built this experience has…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have two large screens extended, and would like to see documents scroll full pages left to right to be able to view up to four pages at a time and don't want the entire display to be replaced with four more pages, but want a smooth scroll from left to right, to see the context of the adjacent pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In older versions of Acrobat, one can move pages by assigning new page number in a dialog box. For example, if I like to move page 60 to page 35, I go to page 60, right click, and move the page to 35 in the dialog box. This feature is very helpful rather than dragging page over other pages. One may succeed depending on dexterity of moving mouse. Also, full reversing of pages has gone into oblivion. Please bring these two features back. I know change is difficult, but le us not change for the sake of appearance. One uses…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When selecting text in Acrobat (for applying a comment or other markup), Acrobat selects whole words (unless you are being particularly careful). It would be good to have the option to turn this off so that we can easily select partial words, starting in the middle of one word and ending in the middle of another.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gesucht ist folgendes: ein Prozess soll einfach einen Ordner alleine überwachen und dann, wenn ein Scanner dort eine Datei ablegt, die OCR-Funktion alleine starten und das Ergebnis in einen anderen Ordner speichern.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A feature in which you could import you PDF as spreads and split it into single pages without having to go page by page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After sending a document for review, I tried to print the document with the comments showing, it will only show the comments on a separate page. There should be a way to print the document with the comments on the same page AND in the spot, or linked to the spot where the comments were made. Example - how the page is shown in Acrobat with the comments to the right and the spot where the comment was made visible so we can tell where it is referencing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It seems there is only one place you can add the email addresses of signers while creating the form. Once past the "add signers" field you cannot go back, say if you forgot someone. This is frustrating and time wasting as you have to start all over again if you make a mistake or miss someone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?