Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10661 results found

1. When creating a PDF from MS Word, the table's Alt-Text is not sent along.

Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2211 Build 16.0.15831.20220) 32-bit

Adobe Version 22.003.20310.0

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Admin Console missing KEY Admin feature, reset a user's password. I am going to flood these forums once an hour every day until I get some to respond to why. Security reasons is not acceptable, I am the admin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Even if a single document is open in New Acrobat Pro the file name is displayed as trimmed. This is totally unacceptable in workflows where file names carry important information and must be inspected together with visual PDF information. This simple interface change makes Acrobat useless in prepress work, please fix this or provide a solution in settings.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro for mac version 2022.003.20314.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Case # E-000820640
    I am looking for a true "blank" option in a dropdown list with properties that pass a "null" value in Acrobat Pro.

The blank should be filed as a label but should not show as an option in the dropdown.
    I do not want to use a spacebar because it creates a blank option in the dropdown menu which means it’s technically not “null” or empty.
    This can already be done in Microsoft Excel, but Acrobat does not recognize this feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. OCR function sometimes causes pages to rotate incorrectly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Text recognition should be its own function and not start automatically when opening the Edit tool.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Previous versions of Acrobat had the ability to view page thumbnails on the left, and at the same time view and reply to comments on the right. The new version closes pages when opening comments, and closes comments when opening pages. Being able to quickly go from page to page to review comments is essential, and this disconnect from visual to text is extremely counterproductive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hire people who actually know what they are doing instead of the CHEAP ******* labor you are obviously OUTSOURCING TO! Your program is actually more unstable than autodesk now! I thought that was impossible

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have to drag and drop alot of pages between pdfs. I keep forgetting to open the page thumbnails view in the new pdf before dragging selected pages to the new pdf. I have to stop go back, open pages thumbnail and then redrag the pages, which is unnecessary. If I hover over the page thumbnails icon in the new pdf with selected pages, it should just open in my opinion.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A new report in the Console that shows users who have not downloaded the program after a license has been assigned to them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. No idea ... just wonder how to fix this bug

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After sending a request for e-signature, there is no provision to edit a wrongly entered email address especially if the document is to be signed by many people and the wrong address is in the middle of the signing order. Attempts to edit are thwarted by the restriction of "this document has been signed and cannot be edited"! If the document is still being e-signed and not completed, editing should be allowed and if a signed member's signature has been interfered with, then a notification should be sent to that member to verify before the document is finalized. Currently, I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add an option of the Hebrew language to the language of the application

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On macOS we can set our own shortcuts to most application using the System Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts> Application Shortcut tab.

This is a basic accessibility requirement to my mind, and if it doesn't exist already, it needs to exist.

But there needs to be Menu Bar commands in the Acrobat Menus to actually hook to that function in the first place. Far as I can tell Acrobat doesn't have menu commands to do that.

All the other Adobe apps I use in Creative Cloud suite (most of them) have a a command for that (shortcut "`"/"~" keys) but I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. All I want to do is:
    - Combine PDFs
    - Remove pages
    - Rotate pages
    - Basic editing

I'm not going to spend $450 USD on Acrobat Standard, and I'm certainly not going to waste money on a yearly subscription for a product I only use a few times a month.

If an "Acrobat Lite" version were offered for $150 USD or less, I would purchase it, but since they don't, Adobe makes $0 off me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New Acrobat GUI with controls on left > Scan & OCR > Correct recognized text > previously could begin typing into "Recognized as" field. Now have to click into field before beginning typing. And previously could hit "Enter" to Accept but now have to click on Accept. New GUI is much more time consuming having to use mouse. Please return putting keyboard entry control into first character of "Recognized as" field and allow Enter key to do "Accept". Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. While using the Organize pages feature, the icon "Organize Pages" will get stuck in the middle of my screen. I will then have to have task manager kick out Acrobat and restart the application. See attachment:

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello,

I'd like to report an issue with the Adobe Acrobat Chrome extension.

The following describes the usage of Chrome's search side panel feature: searching for something via the address bar, selecting one of the search results, and then clicking on the Google icon in the address bar with the hover-over text "Open search in side panel". This opens a side panel showing the search results (a bit of an odd design for the feature in my opinion, but whatever) in addition to the main area containing the current web page.

The issue is that as the side panel appears…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is there no way to properly display the page number labels in the "Go to a specific page number" box (the circled area of the attached screenshot)? For example, I'm on page ix, which is properly labelled ix (as shown in the Pages panel), but the box shows "9" rather than "ix". (I do realize this is because it's the ninth literal page in the file.) Then if I actually go to page 9, that gets displayed as "21". Although, note that I'd have to scroll away from page ix in order to type "9" in that box and actually…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hundreds of thousands of businesses use flowcharting software (such as draw.io, Visio, LucidChart, etc.) that allows you to create HORIZONTAL flowcharts, project management swim lanes, and more.

Unfortunately, Acrobat currently only allows VERTICAL "Single Page Continuous" scrolling in the Page Layout options.

For multipage horizontal documents, it's hard to track the right side of the previous page with the left side of the current page.

I'm proposing an additional Page Layout option called "Single Page Continuous Horizontal" (and maybe rename the current option to "Single Page Continuous Vertical) that allows us to scroll HORIZONTALLY through ALL pages in a document.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?