Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10734 results found

1. Occasionally there is an error when combining one or more pdf files as one. Always have to delete and upload again.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Templates are missing from the Acrobat desktop app. I have created a template online to request signature on a standard document, shared it with my organization, but there seems to be no way to access this template from the desktop app. Please add templates to the Home screen in Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ever since the new Adobe update I cannot combine 4-5 photos to create a single PDF. I used to do this all the time, but now it does not let me. Extremely frustrating as I am trying to get work done and I cannot do a basic function. Ive tried downloading the photos all sorts of ways, and even tried to work around the error through dropbox. Nothing works. I cannot upload the photos.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide a way to change/update the server location or file path for shared reviews after they have been sent out for review. There is no way to reconfigure or repoint the network directory location for Adobe shared review files. Once the Shared Review is sent out, Adobe loses all the comments if the server location is ever renamed or if supporting comment files are moved from their original location.

After a pdf file is sent out for shared review, if the xml and bin files containing the data that is needed to show the comments from the shared review are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The process of making an Adobe e-sign with the most current update (7-5-2023) has become at least twice as long. The new features are amazing, but with an update that includes as many features without customizability and optimization makes these features hinder some users instead of enabling them. My idea is to add shortcuts and hotkeys, with the availability to keymap these features in settings. For example, pressing (ctrl. i) for initial, (ctrl. s) for Signature, or (ctrl. t) for text. These are a few examples that would make this application excel among other products and become infinitely more user-friendly.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great to have the Layers feature in Acrobat. That way a person could always have signatures visible and not hidden behind a form field!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So to piggy back on everyone else saying the new layout is terrible, calling that a customizing layout is wild because I want to customize it so it is how it was before but I can't, it's literally not customizable things just got moved. If you're going to call it customiziable give is the option to put everything where we want it.
    My second issue is that I can no longer drag and drop between files to add sheets, I have to copy and paste, but I can't copy and past with my keyboard, I have to copy and paste…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Link Alternative text disappears when opening in Older version of Adobe acrobat. In current version of adobe acrobat (23.003.20215), While adding alternative text for link in the new version & open the same document in older version it will automatically removes the alternative text and also commonlook shows error in new version as alt text not added. Since there is no alt text showing in Edit Tag in Properties of the tag.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Name of the file being opened in the Header instead of useless application name

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Literally the only useful thing about Adobe Acrobat Pro is the hecking e-Sign. It used to be nice, now it doesn't work at all, neither with the desktop nor web application. Desktop doesn't react at all when pressing the e-Sign and web just shows the spinner forever.
    Why would anybody pay for this **** when the only useful feature doesnt even work...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Spent ages trying to Fill and Sign a document, then encountered an "The document could not be saved. Bad parameter." error. Trashed all my effort, because I now can't save, or export, or even push it to the cloud. All methods of saving, exporting, optimising, saving as images, etc., fail. I've wasted my time.

Also, all thumbnails show up as white, as does the entire page if you scroll towards the top. Scroll down, and the pages look as normal... but the file won't save, under any circumstances. Terrible user experience, unprofessional, etc.

Happened just by taking this file and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to suggest to insert new sign possibilities. Actually, i can manage only 2 signes and not anymore. I need to have almost 4-5 signes. Is it possible for you to add this feature in the next update? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

GB

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When using Output Preview to view separations, the document will zoom in to the upper left corner sporadically when clicking on and off different separation channels (ie. Black, Cyan, etc.) If you move to another scroll to another page or manually zoom in and out it might display correctly, but it might not. It's very random, but it happens consistently when you're in Output Preview. If you close the Output Preview window, the display goes back to normal.

Architecture: arm64
    Processor: Apple M1 Max
    Build: 23.1.20177.0
    AGM: 7.04
    CoolType: 8.2.1
    JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When using Quickbooks to export pdf files for printing the Exception processing message 0xc0000139 unexpected parameters is presented. In a virtual environment, this happens daily and regularly. Often, restarting the session doesn't even fix the issue. It randomly fixes itself, the next day. This is a known issue, discussed on Adobe forums since 2021. For the CPA clients of Adobe this becomes a deal breaker.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When creating a form and using the Execute Menu Item->Submit a Form in order to email the completed form to someone when they click on a link, the following message appears, even though PDF is selected in the Submit Form Selections:

"The attached file contains data that was entered into a form. It is not the form itself. The recipient of this data file should save it locally with a unique name. Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 or later can process this data by importing it back into the blank form or creating a spreadsheet from several data files. See Help…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The opacity setting for highlighting seems to apply to universally across all colors. I think a better approach would be to allow a different opacity setting for each color.

In my experience, there is no single opacity setting that provides decent readability for black on white text where the color of the highlighter is important. As a result, workflow suffers when having to adjust opacities after switching among colors, something that happens frequently when commenting my documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make an option for a handwritten/image signature to be mandatory in order for the client to sign.

(Our clients with special needs really struggle to find the fountain pen to do a handwritten signature. So they only type their name (default setting), and the funding body doesn't pay us.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever a page is copied with a text box on it, the text box defaults to left aligned and shrinks to the size of the text. Then I need to stretch the text box to the edges of the screen and click center text again. This would be avoided if there was a way to center the text box on the text. At least have the text box of a copied page inherit the properties of the page it came from. This would significantly reduce the tedium of creating pages identical aside from the text centered on each page.

TLDR:…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make available a button on the tool window to close the window and return to Adobe Acrobat Pro window and menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?