Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11183 results found

1. There used to be a wide variety of stamps available for accountants some of which were encircled numbers and letters as well as accounting tick marks which included check marks TB GL and things of the sort. I was told these were not put into the newer versions of acrobat but are extremely useful when marking up workpapers. Please add this feature into Acrobat 2017 Pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, could you review the modalitée for sending a Pdf by mail, it should have the mail is directly open the mail software. And also when I have a Pdf of several pages and I want to send that certain page by mail, before I used the function to extract and I send directly the extraction by mail. Now after extraction if I want to send it I have to register it, is it possible to make sure not to have to register before sending.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We use sync.com for long term storage of documents. It would be great to be able to integrate documents on sync.com with Adobe Document Cloud, and quickly save/upload from/to sync and DC.

Thanks for considering!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. We have relayed your request to the engineering team and we will keep you posted if we have any update.

Regards,
    Sandeep

4. It seems that when an author creates a PDF and locks it, the allow highlighting and bookmarking are not a separate item. You should separate this so that it can be a more enjoyable read for the reader. I bought a book. I want to highlight and bookmark the parts that are important to me. The owner said it's a security thing and if he locks it, then that's it, no kind of editing can be done. I don't consider highlighting and bookmarking an edit since the original item will not be changed. You have taken away from my enjoyment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Needless to say, I print a lot from Acrobat. It bugs me constantly that when the print dialog comes up, it's too big to fit entirely on the screen. The actual "print" button is off screen on the bottom, and requires scrolling down to be able to click it. That should not be the case. Even more annoying is the fact that the dialog itself, although it has a scroll bar, is not responsive to my scrollwheel mouse. It absolutely should be.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  pooja . responded

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have recorded it as bug in our database.

Best Regards!

7. The current limit of 10MB seems fairly small in today's age. Previous explanations that the document will be emailed and/or opened on mobile devices that can't handle large files is pretty much moot now, because both can typically handle larger files (say 25-40 MB).

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to be able to resize the comment list to a smaller size than currently available. Right now, the minimum width is much too big for my small laptop. It takes up three inches of the width of my screen space. The total width of the screen is 11.5 inches, which leaves not much for the actual document, especially if I'm looking at two-page spreads.

Even when I used a huge 25-inch wide screen I need as much space as possible to compare two documents side by side. The wide comment lists get in the way.

(Both these screens…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. dont crash and have a **** program that loses large amounts of work. Thank god there was an auto save oh wait it crashed and didnt work too.

super!!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using

10. This has been reported on another thread and marked as solved - it isn't. I have just purchased a copy of Acrobat Pro and am unable to edit .pdf's, which is precisiely why I bought it. The subscription simply isn't worth the money without this capability.

I have noticed some suggested solutions but these are highly technical and not something I would have access to do at work.

Could a solution be suggested - fast - as it seems as though this is quite a common error?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm getting errors when reading PDFs. All different sizes, all different sources.

"There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading this document (109)."

"A number is out of range."

"There was an error while reading a stream."

"Please wait while the document is being prepared for reading."

"Out of memory."

It's a brand new Windows 10 machine with 8GB of RAM. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program. How do I fix this issue? The program is essentially unusable at this point.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PDFLYER options available in PDF PRO?
    page links,
    tick marks
    texting on page not in a comment bubble
    optimize to straighten text when a document is scanned a little side-ways.
    etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yes, you have a tool to underline, but not for undoing underlining. I have spent hours attempting to undo underlining, along with undoing bold. As secretary of a Property Owners Association, I NEED these.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A Java Script Checkbox that makes a field visible or hidden based on the condition is not functioning properly. When first opening the form, the box does nothing. If I click on "Prepare Form" tool and immediately close, the button works as it should. If Adobe is closed and the form is reopened, the checkbox stops working again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pro DC was responding very slowly when emailing. Tried reinstalling Pro DC but now when I try to email a pdf the whole program crashes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug - Prepare Forms Tool offers alignment panel - under 'Distribute' the 2 icons (horizontal and vertical) appear to be swapped so the opposite function applies?
    Mac OS 10.13.6

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The "Select object" tool is only available in the Pro version under "Rich Media". The tool is very useful for selecting text boxes and shapes. There is no alternative to the tool in the Standard version of Acrobat. Please make it or something similar available in the Standard version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adobe should allow user to enlarge menu font sizes.

I often want to know what page number I’m working in, but must lean into the screen to visualize the tiny number font listed in the menu bar.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This concerns the window for the Creative Cloud user interface. It always resets to some Adobe service that is being promoted such as Adobe Stock. This is annoying. Every time I start my computer I have to reset, first to Applications, and then again to installed applications. There appears to be no preference that will override this. I know this is very very minor, but after hundreds of repetitions of this experience, I just had to let you know how irritating it is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?