Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10759 results found

1. Renaming and saving files easily is now impossible!!! What the holy heck did you dO????

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why is there always something not working properly in Adobe?

I want to export all pages in one PDF to ONE SINGLE IMAGE FILE, not a separate image for each **** page. Why is that so impossible to do? It is frustrating - my goodness.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I work at a Library and we just purchased Adobe Professional for our public computer lab. Unfortunately, I was just told by support that there is no way to use Adobe Pro without having to sign in. We do not want to have to sign in for each user that needs it plus I do not want to stay signed in with my user name. It is absolutely ridiculous that there is no work around or a registry edit that would allow the sign on screen to be removed. Surely, we are not the only ones where having to sign…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sign has the ability to create web forms, I'd like to see a feature that is the same but with no signature or certification - just a form that is distributable by link, gets filled out, the responses go to my account, and I can download and edit the document the same as any other PDF. With all the same fields (INCLUDING REQUIRED FILE UPLOAD) as sign except certified signature. Needed to be able to manage form submissions and attachments without the red tape of Sign

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently only one file can be shared at a time, but it often makes sense to share multiple files. Add the ability to share multiple files with one link.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When performing Acrobat remediation on Indesign publications containing correct export tagging, the Acrobat Reading Order tool shows "P" tags at the end of each line of text (as well as additional "P" tags in the middle of lines). The Acrobat Tags panel shows no paragraph tags -- just broken up lines of text.

Fortunately, these broken up lines are not reproduced as such by the screen reader. So why does Acrobat identify each line of text with a "P" in the first place?

This issue needs to be fixed as it creates a dilemma and lot of unnecessary remediation work…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I checked it on my side and this is because Indesign create tags in such a way that it contains multiple line text. The Reading Order tool shows the separate container due to multi line text. It can be seen as single if you check “Display like elements in single block” checkbox.

For the multiline text, the issue will be fixed from Indesign side.

Please tell me if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks
    Rachit

8. The default printing preferences are Letter even though my Windows regional settings are not US. Should be A4.

I change the default from Windows Settings>Devices>Printers & scanners>Adobe PDF>Manage>Printing preferences>Adobe PDF Page Size but it resets every time Acrobat updates!

Please fix both these issues.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The comments compilation remains as a .pdf only. I want to be able to extract shared review comments to an Excel file for further resolutions to be added outside the review. The .fdf and the .xfdf create garbled data content. The export to Word is also with issues. It does not work.
    Request a feature that will allow export to a flat-file Excel file.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Request Signature and Fill and Sign is not working. When you click on Request signature it logs you out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For speed and efficiency, the ability to;

i) save form field layouts from one document as templates that can be overlaid onto any other document (and still then save-able as a document template).

and/or;

ii) the ability to replace the original document underneath form fields (i.e. upload an up to date PDF to replace existing) in 'Edit Template'.

PURPOSE:
    We use multiple agreements that are almost identical, but with minor copy edits / clause tweaks following client feedback etc. Very time consuming to have to create a template from scratch every time we want to make a minor edit to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would be lovely if you could click on a checkbox and convert it to a radio button. I have to change these out all the time from scratch because Acrobat will make checkboxes instead of radio buttons

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be helpful to allow users to be able to select from different highlighting options for search results (bolded, color options, highlighting entire search result). I have a very difficult time detecting the slight shift from black to blue. A better option would be a brighter color (selectable) highlight of the entire word, instead of shifting just the color of the text.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Steps to reproduce the issue:
    1. Type text in any of the below affected scripts in Word:
    - Devanagari
    - Bengali
    - Telugu
    - Tamil
    - Arabic
    - Gujarati
    - Kannada
    - Malayalam
    - Myanmar
    - Sinhala
    2. Export the document to PDF with Acrobat > Create PDF.
    3. Run the Accessibility Check.

Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.):
    Word: 2102 (Build 13801.20360)
    Acrobat Pro DC: 21.001.20145

Expected result:
    Characters originally encoded at valid Unicode codepoints in Word should not cause Character Encoding issues in Acrobat Pro DC's Accessibility Check.

Observed results:
    Some Unicode characters in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I run a fmaily business. I frequently need to sign PDF contracts with multiple signatures and initials. It would be extremely valuable to be able to store multiple signatures (for us, at least 4) and multiple initials in the Fill & Sign stored signature area.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Says trial expired but I have current monthly paid account that is current.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to apply strikethrough to text is incredibly useful, but seems un-utilized. Giving users the ability to change the thickness of the strikethrough could make a significant difference and increase the use of the feature. I find myself looking for strikethrough to only be slightly dissatisfied. I feel as though it "does the job" but doesn't offer quite enough in terms of obscuring that of which is being stricken through. Hope to see this go somewhere!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a document is sent through Adobe Sign to someone who doesn't use Adobe products, they are presented with the web interface that shows the document to sign. The pop-over warning about cookies (or asking for cookie storage permission) appears at the top of the page, but doesn't prevent the signer from finding and completing the signature field. (i.e. it can, and may be, ignored)

After putting their signature into the field, the person feels that they have completed the process, because the 'Finish' button is covered by the cookie notice. There does not appear to be anything more to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Microsoft Word 365 has an immersive reader where the text is read out loud while panning and highlighting the text being read with options such as WPM adjustment. Trying to use the Read Out Loud function in Adobe Acrobat Reader is painful. It is hard to find, the synthetic voice is unpleasant and disruptive, and overall the accessibility for this feature seems to be the bare minimum. PDF's are the format of choice for scientific papers, which are rather dry reading material. An option to listen, following along while reading would greatly increase the efficacy of this program. I've personally…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I understand the issue faced by you here. I can help you with some of the functionalities fo ROL.
    1. Finding ROL : It can be found in View Menu → ROL → Activate ROL – > Read the document. Alternatively, you can use keyboard shortcut also i.e. Ctrl+Shift+Y(activate) then, Ctrl+Shift+V/B (read the document)

2. Secondly to change the voice you can install the voices from the system language setting and they will appear in Adobe Preferences → Reading → Under ROL setting. You can change it as per your convenience. You can also change Speed, Pitch go the ROL as well.

Having said that, we understand that the ROL is not a screen reader but a support given by the Adobe for reading the pdfs. We’re continuously working on this to make it better for our users.

I hope I have resolved the issues faced by you.

20. When searching document, the highlighted colour is light blue.

Surely the purpose of this function is to highlight the search item, not make it slightly more noticable?
    I'm very surprised to find that the search highlight colour isn't adjustable. I would, for example, set it to neon pink!

Thank you for your time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?