Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11689 results found

1. Idea - not have this come up every time I try to close a document

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Take to long to work

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat Standard kann für die Paketierung/ Installation auf einem Mac-OS ausgewählt werden, obwohl es lt. Ihrem support für Mac keine Acrobat Standard Version existiert. Das ist ein Fehler

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The creator of a document can edit a password protected PDF by using their regular account password. Or perhaps there is a recovery system for a forgotten password, like email, text, questions, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When viewing the OMG UML Specification pdf, which is 796 pages, if I click Cmdl+F to find some text, after the text is found, scrolling through pages gets very slow.

Indeed, the problem is noticeable even in short Pdf files (18 pages)

The slowness continues even if I disable the "Highlight all matches" option from the search preferences. When I close the Find dialog, scrolling speed is good again.

I am working on a Macbook Pro 13 Inch 2015 model, MacOS Catalina, Acrobat Reader DC 2020.006.20042 version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Window's dark app modes, the scroll bars (vertical and horizontal) go invisible and it is extremely hard to navigate. See the attached for a comparison between the same document in dark and light modes.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out on this.
    We’ve reported this to our Engineering Team and we’ll plan to work on this in our upcoming updates.

Let me know for any further concerns here.

Thanks
    Ayush

7. allow document to go full screen and minimize the right side - more space to edit with toolbars only on top. Smaller icons for actions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. you program SUCKS!!!!! Beyond the opposite of intuitive. Only a nut case would use this piece of ****

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need to be able to save a prepared Adobe Sign, and PREVIEW for quality control, after completing Step 2 of adding signature blocks prior to sending. Example: I built out the signature piece and wanted to SAVE it for Review with my client of where to sign BEFORE I sent it to client for signatures. I was unable to do either of these. As a result, I felt nervous sending the document out to client because I was forced to send it directly after my first pass of prepping for signatures. I tried to create a template and that was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe needs to to a better job of making sure people enter email signatures without typos before proceeding with an Adobe Sign document. Either double entry of email recipients or warning that if email is incorrect, the transaction will not go through.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When generating a pdf version from word using the "save as adobe pdf",
    it would be useful not just to have the original word document file name
    as default preselected but also to have the storage location of the original word document preselected.
    The file name from the original document is already used, so I'd imagine using the original document location should be easy.
    Currently the default location seems from a document one has previously worked on.
    It would be quite beneficial especially if one is working with several different documents at the same time.

I believe the older version…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I purchased the Adobe PDF Pack and would like to have an add-on feature allowing password protection for docs. Or simply, add it to this product!

Currently it is necessary to buy the Adobe Pro DC to access that ability and that has more features than I need for my small business and thereby too expensive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is it possible to disable Acrobat Pro from allowing a user to leverage Adobe Sign? It seems when users purchase Acrobat Pro they automatically get the ability to use Adobe Sign but if that is not officially sanctioned for use, is there a way to disable it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This covers security also..

I had a very helpful call with support this morning who advised they would pass this idea onto your devs, and I would post it here also.

We use Windows Virtual Desktop, fairly new virtualization service by Microsoft and it would make sense for Adobe to implement the ability to automate a signout from Adobe/Acrobat or a timeout at least for the following reasons.

Our WVD solution contains hostpools(pools of machines), when a user logs in, a random machine will be allocated to the user. For convenience purposes an autosign out would be great.

Security issue;…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC crashes when reducing file size. I get no error message, no compressed file is produced, the original file is unaltered. This happens on multiple different files and is not associated with one particular file. Typically my files have been created originally from a word document (including images), and then have other PDFs inserted as additional pages which originate from excel and autocad.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10
    OS Version: 10.0.18362
    Acrobat Version: 20.6.20042.371103

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After creating bookmarks I/ll be happy to see highlighted the word searched by bookmark. For the moment bookmark is giving you a page when the text, but not a single word. If you click double on a word and make a bookmark it is just reverse: click on bookmark and see selected word. Thanks for your concern! Roman

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Honestly, I am not sure why I was sent to this area, all I wanted was to get help in drawing a line through a word or text on a PDF document but somehow no one from the technical team was able to help. I thought this would have been a basic feature of Adobe Acrobat, but I guess I was wrong.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi Team
    Please include with Table Control, the option of reading table header with each column value so that it can become easy for person who is trying to understand the contents read
    Also it would be better if user can read a hidden column

Thanks and Regards,
    Manoj Prithiani

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Since I haven’t heard from you, I believe the issue is resolved on your side.
    Please connect with us incase you need any help. Also please checkout the latest features by updating to the latest version.

Thanks
    Rachit

19. Based on a documents layout, the Fill & Sign tool automatically detects where the user may want 'Add Text' in order to fill in static forms, as indicated by a blue highlighted box.
    This can be burdensome as sometimes you don't want to add text to those automatically detected "fields", however you are forced to.
    Unchecking 'Automatically detect Form Fields' in Preferences>Forms doesn't do anything.
    Could there be a way to disable this?

Example:
    https://gfycat.com/windyhardtofindduckling

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Using Acrobat Pro DC is the biggest headache in the world. You have made this 1,000 times more difficult than Adobe Acrobat Pro X. Adobe Acrobat's team seems incapable to thinking intuitively. I want to create a default font, point size and color setting for all pdf documents I edit in Adobe Acrobat DC, but one must do this for each document based on the website help. if someone replies with an apparent 1, 2, 3 step, that is NOT ADEQUATE. The issue: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC's Team does NOT CREATE AN INTUITIVE ONE STEP INTERFACE. One should NEVER TO…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?