Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11689 results found

1. I have created a PDF that has a circle in the middle for ideas. The user is to fill in their ideas and input text in the center of this circle. However, there is no circle text box option available in Acrobat. I have to lay a square text box over the circle which looks unattractive and odd. I'd love to be able to type text inside of a circle in Acrobat for more creative design of PDFs. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the product management team and let you know once we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After a recent update (sometime in April or May 2020), when adding pages to an existing document, whether in "organize pages" or thumbnail view, instead of the page name matching the inserted document, the name takes the same name as the page directly preceeding it. So if I add 25 pages to the end of a file, all new 25 pages have the exact same name as the last page. Definitely a bug, because this did not happen prior to the recent update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would be great if in addition of setting a reminder, we would able to set an expiration date of when the document needs to be signed. For example, if the signee has 7 days to sign the document, the document will not allow signature after day 8 or 30 days after deadline. Setting up a deadline for signature would be nice to have

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Once the request for signature is sent, able to modify/change who needs to sign it. For example, I sent a document via Adobe Sign to my mgr but Mgr asked that it go to my VP for signature. Didn't see any option to remove my manager and add my VP after request had already been sent.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Able to add or change attached supporting documents after request for signature is sent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you forgot to put 2nd signer email address, there's no go back options to add, you have start all over again. It will be good if such function is enable at the last stage so we can make necessary amendement/adds on needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. dear adobe developer,

In pandemic times, it is necessary to make PDF documents even more secure, taking into account that people are avoiding using printed paper instead of the PDF file. It is necessary to create tools that make it impossible for people to copy, share documents.

I look forward to returning if possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is it possible to allow "creator" to control the settings of email notification?
    This is to minimise spamming of emails.

For instances, someone that we put as "cc" should only receive 1 email which is the final/completed signed documents email.
    For now, "cc" receive 2 emails (1st email when the doc is created and send out for signature, 2nd email when the doc is fully signed)

Another example, someone we put as "signer" should only receive 1 email when he/she being asked to sign a document.
    For now, "signer" received 2 emails (1st email is when he/she being asked to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow user selections in the Create Comment Summary window to be sticky so the chosen options don't have to reset them each time the window is opened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. put a checkbox in the loupe tool to toggle the following of page changes.

while reviewing engineering drawings, all of the same format of media - usually ANSI B. Engineers, architects, cad people need to check for title block errors, flipping through every sheet, looking in the same relative area (in my case, the bottom right corner). I want to work in a full page window and then open the loupe to examine the desired area on each sheet. when i'm done reviewing a sheet, I down arrow to get the next full page. I want the loupe blowup content…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Disappointed adobe acrobat pro dc cannot print manual double sided to my HP Ofice Jet 4620. MS Word can do it easily. I thought adobe acrobat was supposed to be a step ahead of MS Word? Is there a set up step or option missed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi,

Arobat Pro DC closes file OK, but sometimes appears to keep the file locked against changes in Windows (Win10, 64bit, fully updated May2020) etc

Win 10 \ Windows Explorer is prevented from modifying the parent folder name (for example).

Does not always happen. Closing Acrobat Pro DC appears to release the file (in that it allows changes to the filepath etc using Windows Explorer etc).

This is similar to issue reported usign Acrobat READER.

The Windows Preview tab is NOT showing
    (that Win10 bug (?) is a known issue, but relevant here).

Regards
    L

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to have spell check AS I TYPE while writing post-it note comments in Acrobat. Every other form field in the world checks spelling as you type...but not Acrobat. Why? This is a ridiculous product limitation!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1) When multiple overlapping or adjacent regions are highlighted the result should just be a single highlight over the union. This is how highlighting works in e.g. Kindle and Apple Books. A common workflow is to highlight an area, and then realize you made a mistake and wanted to highlight adjacent words. Right now this gives two overlapping highlighted regions with a darker shade on the overlap -- which is distracting, and it's highly unlikely that the user cared to generate two overlapping regions (and pretty unlikely the the user cared to create two adjacent but distinct regions).

2) I'd…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We use Adobe-Pro to review construction plans. there are time when we need to draw a round circle to see what falls in or outside of its perimeter. if we could click the courser at a point on the drawing and then drag the radios out with the proper measurement scale of the drawing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is a new "feature" that pops up something that looks like a floating page thumbnail in the upper right corner of the document whenever I scroll with my mouse. Although there is a tiny X to close it, it's hard to get it to close and it doesn't stay closed. There doesn't appear to be any way to turn it off.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this feature is-- maybe it's useful for a touch screen (although I don't really see how), but it gets in the way when trying to read/edit an existing PDF. Specifically, when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am editing a 323 page book. Page numbers are a nightmare. Roman numerals are not available for the Preface. I cannot get Customer Service on the phone. I was on hold 28 minutes, then had to call Sale (which answered the phone) to route me to Customer Service. I have now been in hold for 23 minutes. Terrible customer service. I am paying for nothing .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can we have ArialMT be included... NONE of the pdf's will load because of a drawing error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?