Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11183 results found

1. After marking a 'Text and Images' redaction to a page and repeating across pages. Once you press apply it says its done, i'm skipping the removal of hidden info. Once I press save its saying there are sections which have not yet had the redaction applied? I can continually press apply and nothing seems to change. Once I close the document and save without applying redactions the program will crash but the file will still have saved a file that has the redacted info gone but not the style of redaction mark that was originally selected, the correct redaction style…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If I create a fillable field in a form with mulit-lines, I can center the text horizontally in the field but not vertically. It would be great to add this as a feature.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience

3. Currently, if I send a fillable form to someone, they can't change the font they enter into the fillable fields. It would be great if they could change the font to suit them rather than have to keep the font that I've assigned. OR if I could assign a font and have it appear on the PDF at their end rather than converting to a default font if they don't have that particular font on their computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

Please select “Allow Rich Text Formatting” for the text field in the “Options” tab of the Properties dialog box.

Formatting options are available on “Right Click”
    And font can be changed using the “text toolbar”, using the shortcut key CTRL+E or CMD+E.

I hope this help

4. Well i believe that a entrance into a Private Property Privacy without proper Documentation It is a hazard towards the a business by it's unlisted list Which The proper way to explain the errors Should recorded proper

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The screens are way too bright? Why don't we add a button that makes it brighter and dimmer? That way we can change the brightness.
    Thank you for you attention!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I frequently create links in Acrobat. It would be very, very helpful if there was a shortcut to create them, just as there is for creating bookmarks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I write accent marks in the bookmarks tags they do not appear, for example, I cannot write "título", which I could in the previous version of Acrobat. I work in spanish. They only appear if I'm not writing but selecting the text and then cmd+b. But I don't always want to do that, frequently because that text is upper case and I mostly use upper/lower case in the bookmarks.

The only solution I've found for "writing" them is to find a letter with accent mark I need within the text, copy it and past it in the bokkmark's title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have been waiting forever to have the Adobe Pro XI development team change the default font from Minion Pro (no one uses Minion Pro) to Times New Roman or Arial (the most common). The specific problem for me is that my company name starts with a J. The J in Minion Pro looks like an I. That is causing all sorts of problems. The letter J in Times New Roman and Arial looks like a J. Why do we hav to beg to get this changed? It made no sense to have it set to Minion Pro default anyway.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I switch colors in output preview, the screen flickers.
    For example, here at time 1:08-1:20: https://youtu.be/ShbafbUx9FU?t=68
    When output preview is enabled, the screen also blinks when browsing between pages.
    This is a "feature" of Acrobat DC, older versions work correctly.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. every time i use fill and sign the program crashes.
    have had online adobe team fix multiple times (which takes hours)
    the problem will go away and then come back a month later . i have asked multiple times what the issue is with no explanation.
    i am using a brand new HP Pavillion Core i7 desk top.
    i will be cancelling my subscription and finding another means of completing my work documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I use Acrobat and pdfs every day to save, print and share client files. With this latest "upgrade" of Acrobat DC, it usually takes at least 3 or 4 times opening a document to be able to use it. I open a document and all I get is the spinning circle. I can wait till the cows come home, but it won't do anything. If I click on the document, it says Acrobat is not responding. If I click on it again, it grays out the entire page and I have to close the program. This will happen time after…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have several PDF files that I print regularly (together). Some are printed as double-sided, and some are printed as single-sided. When you combine PDFs into one document, there's not an option to keep some printing as double, and some as single. When you hit print and choose the option to print "Double sided," it prints double-sided for all. Wish there was a way to have them combined in one document, but have separate printing properties. May work-around is to add a "blank page" after the single page PDF, but that gets messy. THanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Also we need to be able to highlight, drag and drog to tools such as COMBINE documents
    right now, you force us to make a folder, get all our documents into that folder to combine them but - you need to make it easer, - and why do we need to drag it somewhere anyway. Why not just click on what we need to combine - you force us to do a lot of unnecessary steps.
    Also, to print to ADOBE - its too slow, IT STALLS all the time. There is something terribly wrong with your "PRINT TO ADOBE"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please fix different sizes of documents we combine automatically, ADOBE is rejected by courts - when we combine documents, such as photos, pdfs, etc, they come out in different sizes, and are NOT accepted by courts. Courts refuse ADOBE pdfs, they are REJECTED, so when we combine documents FIX IT so they are all the same size, otherwise we have to PRINT to adobe, wait a long time, then try to refile it. ALso you need BETTER COMPRESSION. We are limited to LESS THAN 25 mg to file with courts and sometimes we have hundreds of pages of pdfs, you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My Adobe License Id SSingh@sfgmembers.com .Getting Error while creating object of AcroPDDoc inputPDDoc = new AcroPDDoc() and ror is .NET Exception Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {FF76CB60-2E68-101B-B02E-04021C009402} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80004005 Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL)). at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For a long time now I have noticed a peculiar bug that only sometimes rears its head. By now I'm pretty sure it is a bug and not something I'm doing wrong, as I've had this same issue appear in multiple AcroForms that I have made, all with different content.

What happens is illustrated well with the screen recording I made, see the attached file.

How to reproduce:

• This is with an AcroForm drop-down field that has about 200 entries.
    • This drop-down field has the options "Allow user to enter custom text" and "Commit selected value immediately" selected.…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am super annoyed right now! It is not allowing me to sign in to my Adobe Account to access a document I need for a class in 10 minutes. It is requiring the password to be reset through an email. This would not be a problem, but I share my account with my dad and he is at work. So now, ADOBE is the reason I cannot complete my assignment. All I need is access to the file through Adobe Acrobat. This Bug or whatever issue it is, NEEDS TO BE FIXED. This is not the first time I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Current version Adobe Pro crashing on scanning after 5 pages on some users
    Faulting application name: Acrobat.exe, version: 17.11.30127.54368, time stamp: 0x5c68a6cc
    Faulting module name: Acrobat.dll, version: 17.11.30127.54368, time stamp: 0x5c68a6a2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0003c2ad
    Faulting process id: 0x26b8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4ea3757165205
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2017\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2017\Acrobat\Acrobat.dll
    Report Id: 995f39a0-972b-4112-81b8-525cca3e6d69
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here