Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10848 results found

1. I would like to be able to insert print breaks (force next page to print on top page in duplex).

Currently, the only way to do this is to add a blank page, however, this looks very odd when viewing the electronic version versus the printed copy. It would be nice if there was a way to force certain pages to be treated as a first page for printing purposes (conceptually similar to how a page break forces the next line of text onto the next page)

Use Case: Office Procedure Manual

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Print pages base on available page size of printer and scale to fit all above or sent to another printer. Many times we have PDF document that has a mix of Letter, Tabloid, Arch C, Arch D, Arch E, Arch F, Eng C, Eng D, Eng F, or custom page size. When sent PDF file to printer that has only tabloid, the printer gives errors about not able to find require paper size that is above tabloid. The feature would scale to fit all pages above tabloid to available print page size (ie letter or tabloid) or give option to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Seems like when you use the replace or insert function, the comments do not come in with the file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In my work I open and compare and edit multiple documents at the same time, this used to be easy because each pdf opened separately on one click, so I could very quickly have them all open and work between all of them at the same time using alt/tab between them all quickly. Now though pdfs all open in the same window mimicking an internet browser. So you have to click on each and then drag it out to a different part of your screens before you can start alt/tab-ing between them. It's slowing me down and I can't be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sometimes i would like my document to be sent next day at a specific time. I have this control when sending emails and would like a delay delivery feature to sending docs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. errors with adobe sign: I have DC Pro account and I have used adobe sign in the past but not recently. Today I tried to use it and repeatedly got errors. I then tried to access the program online but the solution never loaded. Please see the attached error messages I received while trying to uses the local application. I'm only able to upload one file. I received two different errors. One said server not available, please try later and another saying no access.

Sincerely,
    marti@cabinsatdalehollow.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The current two machine limit is much lower than what is offered by other subscription services. iTunes allows 5 per account, for example. Having one person use 3 machines regularly is not uncommon. I use a work desktop, a home office desktop, and less frequently, a laptop when traveling. It is very inconvenient to have to constantly sign in and out on these machines. I would urge Adobe it increase it's limitation to 3-5 machines per license purchased.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need measurements to be available in feet and inches. Not decimal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My attempts to use Acrobat were the most frustrating experience of my 31 years on Macs. The program crashed constantly. Simple operations proved to be obtuse and non-intuitive and the layout of the tools, together with the process of interacting with the program, is very badly thought out. The tools page opens a page of cheesy icons resembling something from a children’s book, and why, for example, would anyone hide the ability to insert a rectangle under ‘comments’? Crazy.
    I spent almost a whole day (consulting Adobe help files and online sources) just trying to bring an image to the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When running the form field autodetection there are e.g. multiline text form fields detected. The names of those fields and the alternate field names have a length of up-to 2249 characters (consisting of nearly the whole page text).
    I know that theoretically text strings can be 32K or greater however a meaningful name should be much shorter. So would it be possible to limit the size to a meaningful length of lets say 255? In case no string can be detected the name is "undefined_28" which is good and short...
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience

11. Add a Storage Account SharePoint Site
    Site URL is correct, Enter Account Name ignores entry and comes back to same screen
    Adding account fails and there is no help on the Adobe help site

If this works, it should be available on all Adobe apps

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Prevent 3rd Party applications to hack or remove password protected documents. Encrypt Password Protected PDF, so if it's hacked the sensitive data is not compromised.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Adobe PDFMaker Add In does not work in Office 2019. The add in appears on the Add In list but when checked, nothing happens. This needs to be active in Office 2019

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dear Adobe... for over 20 years I have used Adobe products and with one or two tiny exceptions in the early years, and absolutely loved them all. Photoshop, Design, Creative Suite, Premier Pro you name it I've probably bought it and in many cases bought literally dozens of copies for numerous functions and colleagues too many to mention (see my old Adobe account). One of these which I have used almost daily for years was Adobe Acrobat Pro. I still have 11.0.23 running on an old laptop and it runs like a dream. Full of features and stable as mile…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry for the Issue that you are facing while using Acrobat DC.

Could you please specify what exactly do you feel Buggy with the latest version ?
    Also When do you face crashes/Slowness on using Acrobat.

Would help if you could send me the crash report when Acrobat crashes for you.

Thanks
    Ayush Jain

15. I just had my computer repaired which required a migration of my old computer SSD to a new SSD. Before that, I used to be able to open up several PDF files at the same time in their own window, which is how I like to work as I frequently have to review multiple documents at the same time. I would like to know if that option still exists and if not I would like it back please.

Also, the icons have changed on my desktop (why; that was your brand and was easy to depict from other doc files?).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    For openign several PDF files at the same time in their own window you can
    1)open the preferences box by going to edit menu > click on preferences or by pressing ctrl+k
    2) In categories select ‘General’
    3) In basic tools uncheck ’Open documents as new tabs in the same window.

For “fit a page to the full Adobe view screen” you can
    1) Right click and select ‘Document properties’
    2) Click on Initial view tab and select your preference in ‘Layout and Magnification’

I hope this will help you.

16. When managing plans, it would be most helpful to be able to rename devices. The names assigned by Adobe can be cryptic at best. Furthermore, it appears that imay have created two registered devices for the same device once when I installed one app, and a second when I installed another app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unknown error when trying to insert a signature.

"Operation failed because Adobe Acrobat encountered an unknown error."

I've closed the program and restarted my computer but the error persists.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue to us and sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
    This looks like a PDF specific issue. Can you please try to edit the same PDF file using Edit app. Let us know how it goes.

Also it will be great if you can share the PDF file with us.(Mail to sagrover@adobe.com)

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

18. When exporting a file to excel, the data is not only merging cells, but the data is coming over looking like jibber jabber (sorry, I don't know how else to put it). You can't see most of the data unless you click on a cell.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to share feedback on Acrobat DC. (1) The feedback forum won't even load at the bottom of the DC page. So I'm submitting this on the "Windows and Mac" page. (2) I'd like to see if my issue has already been submitted, so I can comment there instead of posting it as a new issue. I can search for issues, but not by version; the search results are for all versions. I've now wasted nearly half an hour just trying to figure out where to post my issue, and whether my issue has already been posted. Ugh.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why is the magnifying glass icon in Acrobat DC not consistent with your other products? Instead of representing 'Find', it should represent 'Zoom'. Very confusing, especially when on deadline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?