Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11397 results found

1. It would be great that Adobe DC has more options, like choose between changes allowed:
    - Highlight or not the texts
    - Add or not the sticky notes
    - etc...

Because the options are limited and it's impossible to share information without have a security of your documents.
    I will appreciate that you give us more options.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Through the several different iterations of Acrobat Pro DC the Enhance Deskew tool has never generated professionally straight and page-aligned results. So always have to revert to Acrobat X Pro Text Recognition Tool that consistently generates beautifully straight and page-aligned results. If the old program can do the job then why can't the new one? Very Frustrating.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It took me several days to find where one can remove a "to do" message to sign a document that popped up on the acrobat document list. It was over a year old and not important or wanted. It is not obvious what one should do to manage the message to deal with it or make it go away.

I did figure out how, but it is not documented to well. nor could I find any mention in the help system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I see a list of my recent documents in the main dashboard now, it doesn't show who I sent a document to. As a result, I might have five forms with the same name, let's say it's called "CONTRACT" - but I have to click into each one before it shows me who sent it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be helpful on large documents if watermarks would remain when the "replace pages" feature is used. It can be very time consuming to re-apply watermarks any time a page is replaced.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My problem is I audit large documents, usually multiple page documents scanned in pdf files. I often find the documents have been scanned in the wrong order ie last page first. Companies employ cheap labour and they do not care of the page order when they are scanning the document or they put it throughs the scanner the wrong way.
    A useful feature would be to have a way to reverse the order of the pages or of a number of pages very simply.
    It appears to be a common problem but I see people talking about writing scripts. I…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Form Fills are no longer being detected since updated to the new Mac OSX Mojave.

Previous PDF's that I used successfully with the form fill option are no longer having their fields detected. Not a single aspect of the form has the field detected. When preparing a form, it quickly goes through all pages and detects zero form fills.

Need this function for my work, and it's currently crippling me.

:'(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The sign in screen is preventing me from accessing the program by popping up over and over, even after I enter my username and password. It might get to the "Check out the new Acrobat Reader DC" and a button that says "Start Tour" that pops up and it will not go away or do anything else. What is the fix for this? I have many important documents in the cloud. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The older versions I could just highlight something, now I am forced to highlight and then enter a comment or manually close the comment box. Also, why can I not pin the comment features (box, arrows, text) to the task bar like you use to be able to?

Thank you,

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 99.9% of the time, when I'm going to EDIT a pdf, its just to resize or crop it, not to change the content. But I have to wait for the OCR processing to complete before the crop tool is available. I shouldn't have to wait for a feature I'm not intending to use. Especially if I'm working with CAD drawings or other non-MSWord source files, the OCR processing takes forever, since the content isnt designed for that.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Old program had many functional editing features in the side bar, I cant find any decent editing featrues in this product.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When a text block has a superscript and we start to edit the content, the leading of the text block expands - this is incorrect behavior and should be fixed so that leading does not change. This occurs in both platforms in multiple versions of DC. Note that previous versions of Acrobat Pro did not exhibit this behavior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I first open Acrobat the first time I try to do a SAVE AS to a different location...the document is not saved to the target location. Second time I tray it, document IS saved to target location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    We are not able to reproduce this issue at our end.
    Can you share with us some sample PDFs with which you are facing this issue.

16. There does not appear to be a way to hide the new "To do" signature requests section at the top of the newly redesigned Recent window. Please allow us to hide this section as it's in the way and annoying.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I try to add a watermark, the first time select "Add" from the Watermark drop down, nothing happens. Second time, Add Watermark box comes up, but when I click OK error message appears: "Expected a dict object." Previous version worked OK when following same expect procedure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi, the sending of a PDF has added more clicks. You now have to click the mail button which opens the share bar on the right hand side you then need to click the 'send as attachment' then 'continue'

up until recently i used to click the mail button and it would open the default mail system (outlook). with the pdf already attached.

NOW UNNECESSARY AMOUNT OF CLICKS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Our organization uses SharePoint Online provided through Office 365 hosting. SharePoint is the primary location to store files.

It's possible to use Acrobat to open documents from SharePoint, edit them and save those changes back to the SharePoint server.

If we open a new PDF with Acrobat, then attempt to save over an existing file on our SharePoint server, we encounter the following error:

Adobe Acrobat could not access the network. Please verify your computer's network connection and try again.

There are workarounds to this problem, but it would be useful to our users if Acrobat would simply save the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I have entered a custom calculation script for a form field and accidentally click one of the other options in that tab or accidentally click to the Validate tab, my whole script just disappears, which is infuriating. Why can you not just leave the script there as is, but obviously don't apply it if another option is clicked. Perhaps a user would like to test different Calculation/Validation options without having their work erased. I am so sick of losing hours of work simply because I mis-clicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?