14317 results found
-
Why did Adobe cancel Livecycle designer?
For many years i was developing Livecycle Forms for SMB . Why did Adobe cancel the product?
Has anyone ever thought about how big the market is for i.e. handymens etc. to use dynamic formulars in their business? But they cannot afford an AEM license with server components etc.! It seems to be a very short termed look. Everyone is talking about digitalization. But noone seemed to have done an analysis of market segments and opportunities. The world consists of more than banks and world market players. Thx for any feedback.2 votes -
Combine use of stylus and fingerpint
I do a lot of pdf commenting, and I use a stylus/pen on a touch screen laptop to make this easier. The problem is that once I turn on the highlighter tool, I can't use my finger to scroll through the document, because Acrobat doesn't distinguish between the finger input and the stylus input. So I have to manually switch back and forth between the highlight tool and the arrow tool. Most other touch-capable PDF programs distinguish between finger input and stylus input, allowing you to scroll through the document with your finger and then highlight as needed. Is there…
7 votes -
default unit inches
The default unit setting for a fresh installation or a new updated version of Acrobat is always on Inches. even though my system is set to metric and I'm in Europe.
It would be great if Acrobat would choose a default unit that fits the system settings or regional standard.
1 vote -
Adobe Cloud NEEDS!! a dark mode
The Main screan for Adobe Cloud needs a dark mode its 2020
7 votes -
Folder Save Location At Time of Saving PDF to Adobe Document Cloud
When saving a new PDF to Adobe document Cloud, it would be significantly more efficient to implement a drop down option below the "Save file to Adobe Document Cloud" icon at the time of saving to select folder save location within the document cloud instead of it saving to a consistent location every time.
2 votesHi,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We will share this with the management and let you know in case we have any updates.
Regards,
Sandeep -
Please add Adobe Scan to Surface Pro (X)
Dear Adobe team, please add adobe scan to Microsoft Surface Pro (X).
At the moment, in order to use Adobe scan, you need to use your cell phone and then upload the scan to the cloud.
On the one hand this is very time consuming, on the other hand it requires an active internet connection, which cannot always be guaranteed, especially when you are not at home.
With an integration of Adobe Scan on Surface Pro (X), you could make very fast professional scans offline.
I know that you have added Adobe Scan to the iPad, which could be compared…
4 votes -
1 vote
-
3 votes
-
Ability to reduce content streams in optimize pdf
Would be helpful if one had the ability to reduce content streams when try to reduce the size of a pdf file.
2 votes -
You screwed up the bookmarks They no longer will go to the zoom level I set when i set them further when I set to inherit it does not
The bookmarks are no longer inheriting the zoom level. Even when set to do so. This started three days ago. Clicking on the book mark does nothing but let me edit the name. It does not seem to move to the place, it certainly does not inherit the zoom. Which diminishes the value of the feature immeasurably.
1 vote -
Email Suggestions for Adobe Sign in Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud web version and application
I typed in a wrong email address one time into adobe sign. It now pops up EVERY time i send a signature request to that person. Currently, there is no way to delete individual email suggestions. It drives me crazy
2 votes -
Signed/ Completed document storage customization in Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud web version and application
You can add folders under the "Your documents" but not under the signed/ complete documents under "All Agreements".(you also cannot move signed/completed documents into the folders you created under "Your Documents"). I have hundreds of signed agreements and I have to pull old ones back up frequently. Trying to find one in that mess is very difficult.
Also, you cannot filter completed documents by title or keyword, only by date.
1 vote -
(A way to) Disable (animation of) plan information in tools panel
At the bottom of the tools panel information is located about my adobe plan.
The issue with this information area is, that it is animated. When opening Acrobat, this area is fist empty, then it pops up information about adobe cloud and then changes to information about my plan.This is the only part of the GUI that's "animated". This is very distracing, as a GUI should - without user input - only be "animated" if there is something important going on.
For daily work (which might include opening and closing acrobat a lot) the information presented there is not…1 vote -
Keep me signed in
I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on a Windows 10 computer. This software makes me log back in. I would tell you how often but this is inconsistent on my computer sometimes it goes a month but this week I have signed in twice. When I have to log back in it closes everything I'm working on which is a huge inconvenience.
QUIT SIGNING ME OUT!
1 vote -
Acrobat Pro DC
In Acrobat Pro DC, print Production menu - Convert Colours - selection of pages only available from ...- to ... If multiple page selection with comma separation is available, then work flow would be faster.
1 vote -
Full presentation mode in documentcloud.adobe.com
- currently the link to a shared Document that is opened in a browser is viewed with a panel on the right side, reducing the screen foot print to the user presentation
- Request that links shared and opened with users be in a Full screen Presentation mode to focus user attention to the contents rather than adobe tool bar
- asking users to leave a comment is extremely useful however, should never block the full presentation view
- user comments be with date and accumulative list from all users. Send email notification when a user leave a comment on a shared docyment.
- the…
2 votes -
Duplicate form page without linking fields
For people using Adobe Acrobat PDF forms for schedules, breakdowns or quick lists, having a form's fields link when pages are duplicated poses a huge issue for usability. Having an option within the program to unlink form fields across pages would be a great help for these uses.
For example:
I have a single page form with 20+ fields to help organize shot lists for film scenes. It contains check boxes, drop down menus and input image fields related to a specific shot in a specific scene. I want to be able to duplicate this page within the document and…8 votes -
stop taking over and exporting my Microsoft Word office documents saved in pdf form but opens in adobe acrobat dc
stop taking over and exporting my Microsoft Word office documents saved in pdf form. When using my Word office then saving docs to pdf they are now opening in adobe acrobat dc. I use to be able to save my docs in pdf form, open them with my microsoft office and add signatures and write text on them through that program. Now when I save a document it AUTOMATICALLY is converted into an adobe pdf and opens in adobe dc WHICH I DO NOT WANT! I should have the OPTION on choosing which program opens my pdf. If I choose…
1 vote -
I want the old look and feel of Acrobat XI.
I do not like the navigation of the new Pro DC. I would like an option to have the look and feel of Acrobat XI. I could navigate quickly to everything.
5 votes -
Please make this feedback reporting system much, much, much simpler. I was expecting a window to appear where I can just type in my issues.
Make feedback simple. Like it used to be for software. Just click on a feedback button in the application and type your feedback. This web based, second party system is absurd.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?