Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

43 results found

1. New design is TERRIBLE. Where is the ribbon? Where are the display tools.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What have you done to my ADobe viewer?
    It just changed in the middle of the day!
    I dont know how to use this "new" version
    Whoever thought of this is terrible idea
    Now i have to try and figure out all new way to do the PDFs
    Please put it back to NORMAL!!!
    I can;t find anything.
    If its not broken, why are you trying to "fix" it?

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Most of the time when there is an upgrade you get used to it and after a while see the benefits of it or at least accept the change.
    But I have never seen such an awfull designed UI like with the latest Upgrade.
    Everything is moved for no reason where we are used to locations of buttons and functions. Why is the Save button on top right where in 99% of all other applications its top left same for print etc.

If someone works with this the first time, he might gets used to it but for me personally…

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new install of Adobe DC is terrible. There was no reason to change the user interface and make the program so MAC Like.

The changes to the interface are causing our agency to incur tremendous down time and loss of productivity. Nothing about the new user interface is intuitive or helpful!

Is there any way to reinitiate the older menu driven interface? We can not even utilize the certificate signing that was used regularly with the previous version of Adobe Acrobat.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This new interface update is terrible! I was great before! how can I return to previous version??

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've updated from 32 to 64 bits Adobe acrobat Pro and the user interface experience is terrible:
    * I don't find anywhere the add textbox.
    * I don't see the number of pages nor the present page number
    * I cannot add a button to take snapshots and to take an snapshot I have to go to the text / tool search. I cannot find the option in the menus.

I miss a lot the 32 bits user interface. I loose a lot of time looking for commands that where easy to find in the 32 bits version.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Recent update has been incredibly terrible for user experience, worst design in the last few years, if not of all time, cannot unpin ALL TOOLS bar on the left, which literarily takes half of the screen. worst tab management and design, unreadable titles and cause of misclicks

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Someone, if not many people should be fired. Everything I use in my PAID SUBSCRIPTION is now more difficult

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Newest update of Adobe Acrobat DC making every document open full screen is terrible.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The "new" interface in Acrobat is horrendous. Shame on every single person who helped implement this appalling design. Adobe needs to remove it entirely and actually listen to user feedback.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am a long time user of the creative suite and acrobat pro and have been intentionally not upgrading to DC because the interface is so aweful but now I have been forced to upgrade and I cannot stress how terrible it is. It's been around long enough for the feedback about how aweful it is to get back to you guys to fix the problem. Please fix it and add an option for classic view. It also looks an educational game for kindergarteners which I wouldn't even mind if it were easier to use. Please fix already.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have reverted to the original for now, but if forced to permanently switch to the new look, I will stop paying for it. Not sure how rearranging everything and hiding some tools is supposed to make thing more efficient. I don't think I have ever witnessed such a terrible "update" to any program ever. My idea is to fire whoever's idea it was to do the redesign.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I HATE the new layout of the Acrobat PRO, it is the most frustrating layout. I have been using Acrobat for YEARS and everytime there is an update it gets worse and worse. There is nothing intuitive about the layout of the tools or that you have icons with no words to express what they stand for. I liked having the menu bar across the top. Please at least give us an option of how to go back to the old style! My workflow is constantly interrupted to have to figure things out!

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The old page organizing display was much better. The images of each page were clearer and large. When I zoom in in the new format, I still can't see that page numbers. I HATE it so much and although with printed permit sets its great, when it's a digital sign and sealed document, it is impossible for me.
    Also, the toolbar I can't get rid of is terrible. Sometimes I need a screenshot or something and I can't get it because the toolbar is in the way no matter where I move it to. Why did you make all…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the new one is absolutely terrible!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The recent update completely messed up how Adobe works on my desktop. pdf files are not opening and the system is not working at all. I have to access Adobe services online which is not ideal in my business

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new layout is terrible. It is not intuitive and the old layout was significantly better.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat Pro used to be seamless, easy to use and efficiently laid out. Now it looks like some child's puzzle game where you have to access numerous screens to accomplish what you used to be able to do from ONE PLACE.
    Maddening, dumb redesign that apparently was done for what? Tablet use? Why ruin something many of us use in professional settings so students and casual users can play around with their school prom flyer on mom's ipad?
    It is ugly and not at all intuitive. Clearly the project team didn't have anyone with institutional knowledge involved.

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give us more useful Toolbar with plenty of stuff - must make endless useless clicks to access simple things. Just to Open a page needs 2 clicks! This wastes time. Hover over text that fan open files would help.

This is a terrible product to use - thank goodness for the free stuff Foxit and PDF Creator. Not user friendly and pro-production at all.

260 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tabs on the new version are terrible. it is now very difficult to see what documents are open. The stupid little star for the active document tab is also terrible. There should be a visible delineation between the tabs and the active document tab should just be a different color or shade or even outlined with a thicker line type. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?