Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10712 results found

1. On Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1 I create simple droplet (resolution check), but when I try to use it, a message appears: "The droplet is damaged and could not open. You must move to the trash".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Signing a PDF with certificate with 4096 key size does not work and results in an error when verifying the signature (ber decoding). Using certificate with 2048 key size works fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The progress bar that comes up when exporting a pdf, I have noticed that if you are exporting a pdf that has more than 100 words, the progress bar fills up to 100 pages only and then is full while continuing to export the rest of the pages.

This is most likely because in the code, it is specified that the progress bar reflects the number of pages exported, all the way to 100 pages, instead of the progress bar reflecting the percentage of total pages that have been exported.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The filter "show unchecked only" (don’t know exact title because of german version) is no longer working since macOS 14.1. It’s really essential, please fix asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When users are preparing a document to send out for signatures, allow them to access the Outlook address book. This will make it easier for users when they have long recipient lists to enter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This is not an idea. It is a problem with your newest version of Acrobat Pro (version 20360). The auto speller does not work in when typing a comment. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times with no success. I have also spent more than an hour on a remote session with tech support. After all of that, the tech checked his system and confirmed that the speller does not work on his system as well. Let's hope this issue is resolved ASAP (I can't imagine that your developers are not aware of this already . . .)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With this new version of Acrobat (v2023.006.20360 | 64-bit), I no longer be able to copy, in edit mode, all links from a .pdf document to another .pdf document.
    How can I copy all the links to another document without doing it one by one?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Basic setting display autozoom page size: Open a PDF with the rulers deactivated, everything remains ok the whole page is shown; if you activate the rulers, part of the view is missing and is covered by the rulers. Maybe it will be better to zoom the pages 10% less then the possible visibility. When the rules will be activated, the zoom should adjust accordingly to the new possible visibility.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The digital marketing Company is a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to enhance their online presence and drive targeted traffic to their websites. With a team of experienced professionals, this agency offers a wide range of services to help businesses achieve their marketing goals. From search engine optimization (SEO) to social media marketing, they have the expertise to create effective strategies that will increase brand visibility and generate leads.

https://www.thedigibee.in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I can only access Adobe Reader (downloaded TODAY) by right clicking on the desktop icon and choosing to open it as an administrator.

If I double click on an actual pdf document, nothing happens, and I can only see it by opening Reader as an administrator and using the "open" function within Adobe.

I searched online for a fix (you had one available previously) but could not find it.

You need to post - or otherwise communicate - how to fix this issue.

Needless to say, I am disappointed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Pro versions (2017,2020) stop working after these updates

Windows updates
    KB5027215
    KB5027122
    KB5029244
    KB5030211
    KB5029919

Adobe update
    Adobe Acrobat DC (20.005.30524)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Building community rehabs make and build business for the homeless while they get jobs while working together with the community and have all community get together from ever were around the town from country to country state to state Nation to Nation from across the world to get to know your neighbor every community should have get together now and we'll go get know each other I said annoying for 7-Eleven club for any convenience store that you go to everyday because they're like more family than the people that you live across the front God bless you all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. sinds de nieuwere versie van adobe, is het NIET MEER MOGELIJK om een bijlage te downloaden in mijn eigen bestanden/pc, JE MOET dat dan doen in one-drive, wat dus absurd is, als iemand mij een bijalge stuurt wil ik die ONGEWIJZIGD in mijn pc opslaan, indien dat in one-drive is kan de afzender het verwijderen of wijzigen, hetgeen dus fraude in de hand werkt, bovendien heb ik er een enorme HEKEL aan als een programma als ADOBE voor mij uitmaakt HOE of ik MIJN administratie WIL doen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The File>Create PDF from Web Page feature is mostly broken. It's been getting worse the last few years. Today I got annoyed enough to file this bug.

This feature used to work REALLY well! I loved it! I used at least daily to test broken links in web help and other web pages. Plus, it was great for doing quick-and-dirty research--it could spider down a level or two and you could click a link in a PDF created using this method and add on new pages as you researched a topic and went in different directions (that part may still…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I try to connect to my Adobe account, after I am authenticated in the browser and go back to the application, I no longer can interact with anything (I get a beep sound as if the window was blocked by something or disabled though it's visual style doesn't change).
    Even after I close it, there are processes left running in the Task Manager which I have to terminate forcefully in order to open Adobe Reader again.

This happens with the latest version 2023.006.20360 on Windows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, I just started the update for the a.m. Adobe Acrobat Pro version and received the message "Invalid database tables". Does anybody know how to fix this update problema?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I work at Petrobras in Brazil and I am responsible to manage the users licenses for de Adobe Products, Acrobat DC Pro and Creative Cloud Apps. Some users request a license but doesn´t use it. I would like to have a report that can check when the user used a product for the last. So that I can revoke the license for lack of access or use. This is very important to reduce costs and manage the licenses. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I feel this version of Adobe is very slow in response, Adobe reader was much stable and fast. while selecting text in PDF page this behaves weird and shows previous page in selection. Scrolling in big file is too slow sometimes. i hope my feedback would be considered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When using my laptop in tablet mode, it is required to existing drawing mode to scroll the page in pdf, would be nice to use two fingers in the screen to scroll instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?