Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10743 results found

1. Hi,

I am using the Adobe scan app and the scans are uploaded to document cloud. I can see and open the files from within Acrobat Pro 2017 in the Document Cloud section. However, when I click on the "Adobe Scan" category under file lists, it tells me that this folder is empty. But shouldn't the Adobe Scan files be shown here? This seems like a bug to me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Take to long to work

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There is a bug with my creative cloud that when I click on the "sign in" button nothing happens

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. the status of the Adobe sign agreement out for signature is not refreshing automatically and you have to close the app and reopen to refresh the status

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subscribers to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program should be able to get a signed BAA for HIPAA compliance instead of being told to purchase a second copy of Adobe Sign for Small Businesses just for the BAA.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After talking with support I understand that there is no idp initiated login via SSO to adobe, just SP initiated. This is something I would like to see, specifically for Okta

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I loved the earlier version. I was able to drag the bookmarks all around and then hit "re-order" (add-on) and the PDF would reorder the pages based on the bookmarks. The new version sucks!!!! What idiot created it? It is less user-friendly and most frustrating! Where is my list that shows all the mark-ups and comments or the feature to delete certain comments made by certain someone. Old version had a lot more features and practicality. The new version sucks!!! Can't stress enough. Talk about taking a giant step back in technology.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Problem: if I want to look act three instances of document A, I have to save the document as something like A1, A2, and A2. Then, open each individually.
    Solution: allow one to open three instances of document A without having to save three different documents.
    (even Google's chrome browser can let me open as many instances of a document that I would like)
    (Allow for MAC and PC)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Helvetica Regular does not show up in font options in Acrobat DC. Bold, Light, and the Oblique variations are all available to select, but Helvetica Regular shows up as an unidentified font.

Currently on MacOS Catalina which shows Helvetica Regular, Bold, Italic etc in the font book. Helvetica Regular is the only one that is unavailable in Acrobat DC.

Seems to be a common issue in another forum. One suggest was to select Helvetica Bold and unselect Bold to get regular, but this is an unreliable fix.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. delete bottom pop-up toolbar. So annoying when trying to edit anything.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My Adobe Acrobat Pro DC crashes when I export a PDF to JPEG. I'm on version 20.006.20042.Windows 10.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When a docx is saved as a PDF (by Microsoft Word 2019 MSO (16.0.12624.20348) 64bit) and form-fields are added in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.006.20042, and the resulting PDF with formfields is then filled out and saved using Preview.app 2020.006.20042 on a Mac, the resulting PDF hides the filled out content of form-fields. Clicking into the filled form field reveals the contents. The PDF renders fine in other PDF viewer implementations.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create an empty word document and save it as a PDF.
    2. Open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and add a form field…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I sometimes need to generate a share link to numerous participants to a PDF for commenting without but would like participants to feel free to annotate safe in the knowledge that their annotations are private and won't be visible to other recipients of the link.

Would be great to have another little toggle appear after you've said you want commenting that you want to have the comments visible to everyone | only the document owner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Major Issues with dropdown functionality when sending for signature.

To understand what I mean, certain features that work for text fields don't work for Dropdowns.

Example 1. - When using the Fill & Sign, send for signatures function text fields allow for blank unrequired fields to be sent for signature. Dropdowns do not. You must apply a value for dropdown to not have errors and the value cannot be a simple space.

Example 2 - When using the Fill & Sign, send for signatures function text field values that are pre-filled for customers are accepted and not editable (unless specifically…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trying to combine 12 files into one single PDF. Multiple files have form fields that are similar. Adobe will not combine the files individually and forces me to create a portfolio. When I send the portfolio doc out it cannot be read. What a waste of time. Why can't we combine similar fillable forms with different data into one single document. MAKES NO SENSE.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please switch off "Please wait while the document is being prepared" displayed each time I open a document. This feature is necessary only for selected users and hampers very much typical program use.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Since the issue is resolved for you, I believe we can close on this now. Also, we would try to improve the experience for you on your suggestions in the coming future.
    Please feel free to contact us in case of any issue.

Thanks
    Rachit

17. Hello, can you maybe integrate a way of saving pdf-sessions (multiple tabs saving and storaging at a place, f.e. work, study-subject 1, 2, etc.)

always have to open up 4-5 tabs in different pathways, it's time intensive!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It has taken me an hour to get clear information on the options for purchasing Acrobat. I couldn't find any information on how to buy the 'perpetual licence' or what this entailed - nor what the differences are between the subscription and one-time purchase. I had to ask all these questions through an incredibly inefficient online chat. This information should be freely available and transparent for customers - companies generally do this so that customers don't waste hours and end up feeling vaguely conned before they have even bought anything. Apart from that issue, I suggest a subscription service that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WHEN SIGNED FILES ARE SEARCH UNDER MANAGE WE ARE UNABLE TO FIND THEM. WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO FIND THEM MANUALLY WITH THE DATE IF SIGNATURE

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. To have the similar printing capabilities in other platforms. I often work with large size drawings. I print snipets using an 8.5x11 printer. When I get to the outer margin of the page (left-side mostly) I can't print using CURRENT VIEW at ACTUAL SIZE. This is very frustrating. I have to take a 15-step work around setting print box pages/cropping to get what I need. Only then to try and remember not to SAVE the file and the cropped view.

In AutoCad for example, I can pick my "plot" area using a window box (see files). This gives me the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?