Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10828 results found

1. I have to use the Comment Summary really often and we don't have "US Letter". Every single time I have to change "US Letter" to "A4". It would be great if I could save the setting. Now I use "Action Wizard" for this...

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After the latest update all the highlighted items (in yellow) were converted to comments. How do I get my highlights back?

Second bug: Your website does not have your business address or proper business contact details. Please update this information so that it is available to the public.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can no longer easily set reminders on Adobe Sign. The older version was easier.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier to find how to reduce file size for emailing

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bring back the ability to view redaction codes/overlay text in the comments without having to hover mouse over the redactions in document

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. None of your business what my date of birth is. No need to ask it. Then you point a page that apparently explains and it doesn't explain.

Also website is annoying and circular. Makes it difficult to find the right place to contact.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Asking for DOB is a legal requirement for us. Also can you please elaborate on the issues you are facing with the website in particular.

8. It would be a HUGE improvement for the work I do if the reading order also could be changed by typing the order numbers in the order list. The reading order list can be very long sometimes, with endless, tedious drag and drops on each page as it is now.
    It is also annoying that the list jumps back to the top each time you re-order the list.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Several of our clients who use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC have complained of issues printing PDF's. After troubleshooting the issue we found the cause to be the Enhanced Security option located in Security (Enhanced) in the Preferences. If this option is enabled, disabling it allows our staff to print. We even came to a point where we had to enable it and then disable it to fix printing. This issue seems to have started several weeks ago.

OS affected:
    Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 7 Pro

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I created a nice form, loaded it to the web, tested it and when I clicked the "Submit" button - nada! Researched, tried other methods and when I finally called support, I was told that Acrobat DC can't/won't email completed pdf forms from the web! But maybe it would work if I could find someone who could code the javascript for me. So I found the javascript (I can do some coding) and this.maildoc() doesn't work.

Why bother with this? It was a huge waste of time. There are on-line pdf form companies that charge less and claim to offer…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How do I simply create a signature and store it??? You are getting too technical and overlooking the little stuff..

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make it so that users that have a licensed offline version of Acrobat do not need to sign in

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Your customer support chat is IMPOSSIBLE to find, sends me in endless useless circles, and redirects me to useless forum articles having nothing to do with my situation. I actually had to trick your system about my situation to get to support chat. My company pays handsomely for this software, which includes chat support, and should not have to waste time as such. We have over 150 licenses with ya'll and you left us hung out to dry. This is not acceptable customer service. Correct immediately.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We still desperately need to be able to show the navigation bar by default. I understand that certain features of it may not be available due to settings in the PDF. I use this program to view 99% of the time and it's a real hassle clicking around every time, to show the thumbnails.

Every rudimentary viewer allows thumbnails to be shown by default and I believe previous versions of Acrobat did as well.

Please allow this navigation pane and the selected tab to be sticky.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It seems ironic that Acrobat Pro DC allows for the creation of custom toolbars, which it states can be shared with other users, when in fact there is no means currently available to share any such user enhancement. It also seems unusual that any user created toolbar is not saved to a file which the user can access so as to allow that toolbar to be instantly recreated by him/her on another machine to which s/he has access. Finally, it is also frustrating that any user-created toolbar is placed on the bottom of the list of available toolbars in the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Copy/paste of comments between documents does not paste the coments in the new document at the same coordinates.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Acrobat Standard DC (stand-alone) should not be trumped with Creative Cloud Acrobat Pro subscription!!!! We use acrobat on a daily basis and bought the software for 4 computers. We bought and share 3 design software licenses because Adobe made this Creative Cloud for Teams thing. But when someone doesn't have a license, they can't use acrobat standard! Not good.... and a waste of money!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you please re-add in the option to select which toolbars you wish to see on the menu bar area of the program? I am sick of having to click out of my document, look for the right option, and then search for what I want to do. I used to have my regularly used toolbars selected at the top of the screen, so I didn't have to go searching for them. This creates a lot of wasted clicks, time and effort on the part of the user. This is by far the worst version of Acrobat I've ever used,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever I open Adobe Acrobat DC, within 10 seconds of it being open/as soon as it shows my name sign in, in the top right corner, I get the spinning wheel and app completely freezes and im have to force quit. EVERY TIME, DC is un-usable. I've uninstalled, reinstalled countless time, restarted, shutdown, nothing.

CC is up to date
    Running on MAC OS 10.11.6 (el capitan)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL OR A FOLLOW UP ON MY DEACTIVATION AND ACTIVATION OF MY SOFTWARE

HAS BEEN 3 DAYS WAITING

NEED TO BRING BACK THE SUPPORT BACK TO USA

WORST SUPPORT EVER

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)