Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10712 results found

1. When opening files in SharePoint Online in Adobe Acrobat desktop via the Adobe Acrobat for Microsoft 365 app, there are way too many clicks - three for opening and three for closing outlined below.

It would be great if these clicks could be eliminated via preferences; the most important to eliminate would be Version Comments on Check In and the click to "Desktop" after it opens in browser Acrobat.

1. Click on the applicable file in SharePoint in browser to open (this one make sense of course)
    2. Click desktop to open the file in Adobe Acrobat desktop rather than web (it…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It is critical to have a text editor (allowing hyperlinks) to be added to the message in a workflow. This link would take the users to a 'live' document to comment, edit, and finalize before all the signatures take place. I feel this would be an asset to all Adobe Sign users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Our company pays for Acrobat licenses for our employees. I needed to edit a PDF urgently and could not do it. The online version was the only option I saw, and it just locked up.
    I signed up for a free trial, just so I could download and use Acrobat. This worked for the urgently needed PDF but now my company credit card is being charged monthly for an account our company already pays for! There is no way to cancel this "free trial" account. Our accounting people are asking me why they are paying twice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. quando utilizzo adobe vorrei riprendere il lavoro dove l ho lasciato e ripristinare le pagine sospese dopo lo spegnimento del computer desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If "New Acrobat" is enabled, opening a document crashes Acrobat if I have a 3rd party control loaded. I can either remove the plug-in or disable the new look and then it works fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. to be able to open and read M365 DKE labled files

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable confirmation on pressing "Enter" key in "Change Scale Ratio and Precision" dialog box.
    At the moment we have to tab through to actually highlight OK button to confirm entry with "Enter" or move a mouse over OK button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi All

As soon as I opened the third PDF file, which opens as a third tab in Acrobat, it freezes.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but it does not resolve the issue.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am a paid Adobe subscriber.
    When I run the PDF, the phrase “Free Trial” keeps popping up.
    This phrase was seen intermittently in 2023. When will this be fixed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It also skips documents when scanning keep on stopping. There is too many step to create .pdf. I have no problem using the older version. Also paper size keeps going back to A4 size paper I want it to stay on Legal Size paper instead. How do you save the setting?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is not an Idea, but a very bad bug. When processing the attached PDF using the preflight profile
    Sheet Offset CMYK (GWG 2015), the glpyhs are randomly placed on the pages, rendering the PDF unusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In the new reader it's impossible to see the most useful part, the menu, with the main options, file, edit, view etc. It is the most useful and takes minimal space, I've heard many people complaining about its removal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi.

I am experiencing a bug where when I try to draw a line and make it either horizantally or vertically aligned using [Shift] button, it makes the operation unable to end. And when I try to navigate, the line just stretches along with the mouse. I can still navigate to other windows, but when I return to the PDF window I am originally working on, it still is in the same condition and the line operation is still running.

For now, the work around is that I need to "fake close" (close the file by middle mouse click and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Document properties can be pulled from xmp metadata and doc info object.
    If xmp metadata's MetadataDate is more recent than DocInfo ModDate we prioritize displaying xmp Metadata properties.

However, when specific xmp properties are not specified we expect document properties tab to fallback to doc Info properties.

This occurs for all properties except author and keywords. This is a REGRESSION as my March version of Adobe acrobat correctly fell back to using docInfo properties for author, keywords and all other properties when those xmp properties were left empty (when xmp properties were prioritized due to its more recent Metadata date)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you setup zoom to something closer than the full page view, and access any page after the first page, and then use the arrow keys or mouse wheel to browse the previous pages, each previous page bottom region has blank spots in place of the text that should be present on each previous page's bottom.

This behavior occurs on Mac Os Catalina, and latest free Adobe Acrobat Reader as 2023/11/23.

The attached screenshot shows the blank space that hiddens the page content, when browsing backwards with keyboard, or mouse wheel.

Thanks for you attention.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Work for legal adjacent. Sometimes tech-illiterate individuals send data via many, MANY single pdfs. I was tasked to combine into one file. After several hours of filtering through them and combining them, it would fail to show save locations in the save menu. Clicking the window DOES open file locations, however upon saving the file does not appear in the save location, or anywhere for that matter. Hours upon hours wasted.

Oh, and the new format isn't great. Everything moving around was annoying to get used to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Download the latest Teen Patti Palace App in your mobile phone and win lakhs of rupees Teen Patti Palace, Teen Patti Palace APK Download, Teen Patti Palace App, Teen Patti Palace Game, Real Teen Patti Game, Card Game, Money earning Game.

https://www.realrummyapps.in/teen-patti-palace/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Advik Gmail Backup Tool is teh secure and efficient tool to export emails from a Gmail account to PDF file along with attachments. With its simple and user-friendly interface, it is easy to perform the export process in a few simple clicks.

For more info - https://www.adviksoft.com/gmail/pdf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In Microsoft Word an explanation of the image is automatically created and inserted as "alternative text", in Greek this text does not appear correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm on Adobe DC V23.0 on a Mac (Ventura 13.0.1 (22A400)). Create a PDF > Multiple Files > Combine Files > Next. I've tried combining 2 JPGs into a single PDF file. Used to do it all the time. Now not working. Application stops responding while on "Checking for Security Settings..."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?