Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10535 results found

1. Acrobat freezes everyday, several times & I lose work. Tried a full reinstall. This seems to happen when I edit a Text Callout box

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Introduce the option to Pin the Page Thumbnail Pane open to view all pages as in previous versions. This should be a setting that is used whenever you open a new file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In an earlier version of DC I could erase the wrong information in paint, save and close that page. Go back to the original document. I try this with this new version but DC can not open MS paint at all.
    OS version: Win11 21H2
    Adobe version: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.001.20149

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Opening a document I get an error "Cannot find or create the font 'ComicSansMS'. Some characters may not display or print correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When designing new fillable forms the signature fields should allow the designer more options and the ability to specify defaults. For example, I am creating a pdf fillable form using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro to replace a form that had been printed blank. Then customer using an ink pen would write on the printed form and sign the form at the bottom on the signature line. The completed form would then be processed by a clerk who would key the hand written information and scan the completed and signed form to store with the customer records. I can do everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Website is untruthful, I canceled the all APP's plan because it only allows 2 simultaneous users. All we actually use is Adobe Acrobat Pro. I looked at the $14.99/mo plan and it says 4 user, so I canceled the big plan. Then once subscribed I was told it's only one user. Now I have to look at some team plan. I then find out for team users it's $16.99/month, not the $14.95 plan. Your online help refuses to tell me why everything is different in practical use. Pretty sad that your company feels compelled to lie. Maybe make your website…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When designing new fillable forms the signature fields should allow the designer more options and the ability to specify defaults. For example, I am creating a pdf fillable form using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro to replace a form that had been printed blank. Then customer using an ink pen would write on the printed form and sign the form at the bottom on the signature line. The completed form would then be processed by a clerk who would key the hand written information and scan the completed and signed form to store with the customer records. I can do everything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sono ipovedente con residuo visivo. Lavoro con Microsoft Windows 10.
    Le dimensioni e colore del puntatore del mouse e del cursore non sono personalizzabili su Adobe Acrobat Professional 2020 licenza perpetua.
    Acrobat Reader, viceversa, utilizza le personalizzazioni di accessibilità di Microsoft Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Download the free demo versions of SYSessential PST Duplicate Remover. The demo version is the best way to assess the key ability of the program A simple and interactive application to remove duplicates from PST with high speed and top accuracy. It is a significant or mandatory requirement of the application. Before you install the app on your Windows, make sure it functions properly or has no error. Fix any issue before running the app. It removes duplicates from email properties, tasks, and events. Thus, it helps to reduce the size of PST files by removing unnecessary data.

Follow this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I use the Raleway font, Adobe Acrobat will only recognize it as Raleway Thin. Even though all the Raleway fonts are visible in the drop down menu, it will only display the font as Raleway Thin. This should be fixed. Support sent me here as they couldn't fix the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The idea is to change or allow highlighting area around a piece of text instead of the text itself. So I recently started using Adobe with High-Contrast colors and I prefer to see yellow text on black. But when highlighting in this mode, I barely see a difference in not highlighted text and highlighted text. This can be seen in the pictures attached. You can see that I have highlighted a piece of text but it's hard to tell unless you can notice the color difference (shades of yellow). However in the second picture it's standing out and can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Whenever a client signs a contract with Adobe Sign, we're no longer able to counter-sign without saving as a png, and then reconverting back to a PDF.

Apparently, Sign defaults to "No changes are allowed", even if the document still needs to be signed by a 2nd party. We have to jump through ridiculous hoops just to get a counter-signed agreement. Please prompt a user to allow for further signatures, or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Adobe PDF T1 font printing bug

2. Print web pages from Chrome and Edge using the Adobe PDF printer (which does not appear to have been updated since the Obama administration - it still looks exactly as it has for the past ten years, and still only has 1b as a PDF/A option)

3. Windows 10

4. Should produce a clean, "normal" PDF made of text.

5. Produces PDFs containing only the T1 font, which are not searchable, and the text cannot be selected. (It selects in tall blue lines - see screenshot.) Copying and pasting the text yields only gibberish.

There is no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We used to see a blue banner in Acrobat Pro which contained the Microsoft AIP setting for the document (when applied). Now we see only the lock icon in the upper left. I have confirmed the registry setting per the attached instructions is in place. Has this banner display been removed from Acrobat Pro?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use the most powerful Outlook Split PST Tool allows the users to splits the large-sized PST files into smaller Outlook PST files flawlessly. There are many tools for splitting large PST files, but I would recommend using this Outlook Split PST Tool, to split large PST files into small parts based on the size, folder, and year. This software supports all Windows OS versions. You can easily download the software in only a few steps.

Follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/split-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. acrobat READER DC gets stuck - there are multiple running processes of "acrobat.exe", but none is to be seen.
    when trying to open a new document - an error is displayed

"Something went wrong"
    "a running instance of acrobat has caused an error".

There is no error in Event Viewer.

version is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2022.001.20085 64 bit
    Windows 10 21H2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. An intermittent issue where Acrobat hang or freezes while viewing, editing or panning/zooming while accessing files over a VPN server. This has been an issue since fall of 2021 with new updates. Uninstall/reinstall temporarily fixes the issue, but it crops up again after a few weeks. Disabling the firewall does not fix the issue. This is on Windows 11 with standard features on a high end PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello!

I work from home and use Adobe Acrobat Pro daily. There are times when I have to create and edit 100+ documents for work and having to navigate using the < & > buttons to go back and forth between the different documents is so slow. I think in addition to those 2 navigation buttons, a horizontal scroll wheel underneath the document tabs would help speed up my work flow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Verify Identity for Restricted LinkedIn Account

To validate your real identity on Linkedin, we ask you to upload a clear photograph of your valid government issued ID card, driving license, or passport. LinkedIn takes your privacy seriously and we use the ID information you provide only to verify who you are.

You must have to learn how to Verify Identity for Restricted LinkedIn Account if your LinkedIn account locked. Call at +1-888-625-2848 from 7AM to 7PM PST to fix this issue.

https://www.thedirhub.com/verify-identity-in-restricted-linkedin-account/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please implement a feature where I can adjust which markups appear on top of overlapping markups. In other words, the default is the newest markups are on top but I want to have an option to send a new markup backward so an old markup will be on top. I currently have to cut the old markup and paste in order to make this happen, but this should be something we can choose from a right-click menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?