Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. When I paste a big bullet list into a new .PDF, or save it from a word doc, I go to move some of the bullet points around, only to find that you've made them all the same object. and there's NO WAY to add or remove lines of text or images from a larger object. At all. You have to manually delete it, and copy the image or text, create a new text box, then paste it far enough away so it doesn't again get lumped in with the rest of the stuff on the page.

How is there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recent tooltip said something like.
    "Did you know that you click the "Text" button to enter text in a form?"
    Actually I did, since I've been using Acrobat for 20 years.

Stop wasting my time, get out of my way, and let me do my job. If you think you know the right time to tell me a new feature, you don't. You don't know what I'm doing, you don't know what I know. If I need help finding new features, I will decide that on my own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Links that are embedded in the original article do transfer to the PDF and are discoverable when hovering over. Optimal would be to be able to change the link text color to blue. Right now, the options allow creating a visible blue outline around the link, though there is not an option to change the link text for the existing link itself to blue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I share many documents for comments, do changes, reshare etc. In one month I could have about 10 documents shared. And to stop access to these documents so further comments don't get made on older versions i need to unshare it. However, at the moment i can only unshare one document at a time. Could we please make it that we could select multiple documents and unshare at ONCE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WHY DOES THE HIGHLIGHTER KEEP DISAPPEARING? THIS IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING AND PREVENTS ME FROM MOVING FORWARD WITH MY WORK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would be extremely helpful to have "dynamic" (for lack of a better term) paragraph fields, that do one or both of the following:

1. The field expands as the person filling out the form enters text that extends beyond the pre-set dimensions

and/or

1. Automatically reduces the font size to fit the field if the person filling out the form enters text that threatens to extend beyond the pre-set dimensions of the field.

If this feature exists and I am missing something, please feel free to comment and let me know!

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After applying Bates numbering, the file is saved over the orignal immediately without the option of doing Save As to create the new file. You shouldn't have to go to the options dialog box every time to make sure your original file isn't saved over, or you shouldn't have to create a copy of the file first. You shoudl be able to open original file, apply Bates, then so File save as to create the new file. Performing a task should never immediately save over a file.
    Request is: don't save over original opened file after applying Bates. Let the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the newest features and technology, Bellsouth Email is without a doubt one of the best email service providers. It has a user-friendly interface, which helps to explain why it is becoming more and more popular among users all around the world. Due to its most recent partnership with telecom goliath AT&T, its user base has expanded. The amount of inquiries regarding Bellsouth email login, creation, access, or Fix Bellsouth email not working, however, has increased significantly in recent years. Here, we'll examine a couple solutions to these problems.

Using the same password for both the app and the email…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On split file one should be able to say split into A4 size. That'l be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Chrome Extension for Adobe Acrobat prevents the downloading of pdf files... Instead it forces the user to view the PDF in an automatic tab. This needs to stop or at least let me download when I want. Current solution -- Disable Extension In my opinion this is a minimally necessary feature that should not have made it to the released product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dear Adobe,

please consider expanding the user interface of Acrobat and Acrobat Reader to use all screen space available. The current rendering makes my new 14" MacBook look like a 2013 with huge bezels at the top, left and right

Kind regards,
    Jakob

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In shard computers, people can "clear signature" of other users due to unavablity of password requirements for "clear signature".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Right-clicking in Prepare Form mode no longer brings up a list of form field options to add. Please bring this back. Having to scroll my cursor up to the toolbar every time I need to add a field is very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Are you struggling with ‘Avast not opening’ error on your Windows PC due to any reason. Possible solutions to the problem are provided in this post.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make the page flip arrow buttons static. These buttons currently shift in the header according to the length of the title of the page, making it incredibly hard to flip through a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have a policy or registry key that would allow Acrobat to deactivate the logon on close. In our lab environments it is an inconvenience for the techs to remember to logout all the time as the move from machine to machine for testing. If we can force a deactivation via a policy or registry setting the we can control this matter and the tech can access more then 2 machines. (One at a time of course)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If you need to know how o convert Excel to VCF file formats then use the quick and safe SYSessential Excel to VCF Converter Software that export single and multiple Excel contacts file with complete data into Vcard vcf without wasting too much time. The program maintains your excel data during and after the conversion process, it also shows a live preview facility, which completes the data of excel files/folders. In addition, it operates with all versions of Excel and Outlook.
    For the User's comfort, it offers a free demo pack to convert a few excel file contacts free into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If you need to know how o convert Excel to VCF file formats then use the quick and safe SYSessential Excel to VCF Converter Software that export single and multiple Excel contacts file with complete data into Vcard vcf without wasting too much time. The program maintains your excel data during and after the conversion process, it also shows a live preview facility, which completes the data of excel files/folders. In addition, it operates with all versions of Excel and Outlook.
    For the User's comfort, it offers a free demo pack to convert a few excel file contacts free into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When creating a PDF via the "Create PDF" button in the Adobe Ribbon in MS Word, I have noticed that sometimes the hyperlinks are not clickable in the PDF and sometimes they are. I found the pattern and I think it's a bug.

1) If a hyperlink in the DOCX contains an anchor (e.g. www.myfile.com#page=32), then all the linked text after that one in the PDF are not clickable. The anchor in the DOCX also causes the bookmarks in the PDF to render incorrectly from that point on.

2) If a hyperlink in the DOCX is internal, then it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?