Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10741 results found

1. I am signed in to Creative Cloud. When I open Acrobat DC I have to sign in to my account there as well. Then I attempt to send and track and I get prompted to sign in AGAIN. It confirms I am signed in and then I try send and track again and it asks me to sign in AGAIN. I have a fully paid subscription to multiple apps. The software just makes me sign in over and over and over again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When printing an Internet-Document from Firefox 57 the print generates multiple errors if the title of the document to print contains quotation marks. The error box mentions: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2015\Acrobat\Intellektuelle" Diese Datei kann nicht geöffnet werden." (The file could not be opened. Verify the correct location." - should be the approximate translation.)

Where the "Intellektuelle" is the first word of the documet title inside the quotation marks. The same error appears for every word in the title and one additional time. The PDF finally generated contains only part of the document to print. You could try it with the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Mac (OS X El Capitan, 10.11.6) or Acrobat (Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, 2018.009.20044), but if i put Adobe Acrobat Pro is in fullscreen mode it will occasionally pop out of it and appear in the current view. I have not been able to recreate the issue in an accurate way, but I've mostly noticed it whilst chrome is loading pages in a new tab, but it's also happened with other programs like the finder. If I'm viewing another program in fullscreen mode when it happens Acrobat appears infront, blocking my view.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sadly , there is no way to trigger the Custom Action Items created in Acrobat DC Conditionally:
    Examples:
    1. If the Page number is > 5 then RUN Action item else Skip.
    2. If the bookmarks are available/unavailable then RUN Action item 'x' else RUN Action item 'y'.
    3. If the Page orientation is A3 then Skip Action item.

It gets harder because:
    Even with Custom commands it is not possible to Call/RUN an already saved Action Item.
    Example:
    if (this.numPages > 5) -> Call/Run a Action Item "eX;Set open Options" -> Then Save the file.

You can't do it,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I just want to be able to quickly and easily select the "hand" tool or the "select" tool. One minute it's in the tool bar - the next minute it's not. I cannot work out the logic for when they do (or don't) appear or - more importantly - how to make them a permanent fixture in the tool bar.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow user to change the default check in the checkbox to another default such as cross.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

Closing this for now until we have further info on the request.
    Can revisit later

8. As shown on the attached screenshot, the mouse wheel does not work here. It would be nice to have this function available for scrolling up or down a long list of comments.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Occasionally when using the Draw Cloud tool (under Drawing Markups) I find the need to delete a superfluous handle, or add a handle. I would like to do this without the need of deleting the existing cloud drawing and starting over again.

For example, let's say I selected the tool and began plotting points. These drawings are often polygons with many segments, taking a bit of time and care to construct. As the tool connects the points it leaves a handle to mark the last point, until I complete the drawing by clicking the beginning handle.

Sometimes I fumble-figure the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cant get adobe pro to display pdf documents in IE11 but it works with the free version on Adobe reader DC. is there a fix for this

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi,
    We use Adobe Reader Pro to convert PDFs to DOCX. However, there is a problem when we are trying to convert a PDF having some greek letters (please check the screen I have attached). For example, lowercase Greek Delta is being converted into uppercase Gamma. Is there any possibility to change this behaviour to the correct one?

Regards

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Whose stupid idea was it to make drag and drop also copy pages when in the organize pages tool? And then why doesn’t ctrl z undo that copy and reselect the pages? This is literally how everything else works.

But somehow a slight slip in this program means I need to close the file, don’t save and reselect 200 pages again to delete them because of this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Vivek Chandra responded

Hi

We tried with several files and dragging does not copy the pages.
    Is it specific to some files or is there a defined way to replicate it?
    If file specific, can you please share the files with us?

This would help us investigate faster.

Thanks
    Vivek

13. An option to track changes to a fill-able pdf by the signer. Docusign has this option. You can download a sprea sheet and it shows the original values and the final values. So you can compare and see what was changed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We currently have an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Team Account with 2 users. We will be adding more users once we are more familiar with how this will work for us as a company.

One problem that we have is that when our Employee1 sends an Adobe Form to a customer A using "Send for Signature", once Customer A signs the form, the signed form is returned to Employee1's email address that is registered with "Manager Your Team"

When Employee 2 sends an Adobe Form to a customer B using "Send for Signature", once Customer B signs the form, the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I downloaded the free trial and in the browser, it tells me I have 6 days left in the trial, but when I open the program on the desktop, it tells me that my trial expired.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We have forwarded this to relevant team to look into and if any further information required, we will get back.

16. Quit asking for a person's birthdate for account verification. This is not necessary and only places the customer at more risk. You do not need this specific information to validate eligibility.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. when right-clicking Acrobat DC Pro no longer shows options such as "extract pages, delete pages, rotate pages", et al.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe Acrobat used to have a feature to darken text. What happened?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The type and spacing are out of sorts - especially if a graph happens to be in the paper. You have to essential hand type in the data to make sure all data it's aligned properly. Often font changes, as does spacing. This just requires extra attention, and editing. Apart from that - great program!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. IT IS GOOD IF YOU MAKE IT EASY FOR HARDWARE PEN! no stroke eraser just only normal eraser. Also include different color option for markup

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Different color option is available by using the color picker to change the color of the Pen.
    The color picker is available in the tool bar. Please try that and let us know if that works for you.

• Don't see your idea?